its explular is very goood because in iran net have filter and this is the first phone who working without any filter shikan,shukria
Kirthi Srinivas, 09 May 2013Hi Frns does this phone supports whatsapp?? pls reply me..!!!no
panget, 09 May 2013Regretting buying this phone it's very laggy, crappy no wifi no 3G i should buy Huawei Ascend Y210DGet A LIFE!!!
You "bought" this phone and you didn't know if it has WiFi or 3G!!!
If that's even real (which most likely is not just like the fact that you "bought" this phone) then it's your mistake. No one forced you to go to the shop and pick this particular phone and took your wallet to pay for it.
Hi Frns does this phone supports whatsapp?? pls reply me..!!!
Regretting buying this phone it's very laggy, crappy no wifi no 3G i should buy Huawei Ascend Y210D
I'm using this phone.
Here are the Good points:
1. screen is big enough. resolution is 240x320
2. buttons are comfortable to type.
3. you can adjust brightness in this phone.
4. it supports java apps above 1 MB. It even supported a dictionary which was 8.7 MB.
5. it supports youtube streaming.
6. good downloading speed.
7. it has adobe flash player installed.
8. it can play video files while downloading.
9. it has Nokia Xpress Browser installed which is new, fast and nice. this browser acts like the default browser of the phone.
10. camera is 1.3 but ok. Almost like 2 mega pixel.
Here are the bad points:
1. it has no data cable port.
2. volume of speaker and earphone is low.
3. you cannot run sim 2 without sim 1.
4. doesn't support high quality 3D games.
5. battery backup is a bit low.
set the brightness to the lowest and your battery life will increase!
Anonymous, 08 May 2013use some commonsense use a card reader to transfer dataI need to transfer my contact no.(It's more than 2000 nos.) How can i transfer?