Nokia 206 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.7
7.3
7.4

nokia 206 will support youtube or not.i want to take nokia 206.please tell me.

• 2013-02-19 15:25
  • 9G{B

when phone catch network youtube works :) and youtube first buffers completle then opens in media player ,whatsapp highly impossible in dual sim ,,,,,my friend has taken micromax a30 for 3500 very happy,and i have taken this for 3700,i got NOKIA name he smart phone :(

• 2013-02-19 14:36
  • 7tLu

Even its tempting to buy ds phone bcoz of good looks.. I think d price is not right.. Expensive and many complaints..

• 2013-02-19 14:10

• 2013-02-19 14:04

all nokia s40 support whatsapp

follow this link i try its work

• 2013-02-19 13:01
  • 6uNN

such a mistake i did by buying this phone.
its only having a decent look. nothing else.
battery backup is not at all as mentioned, it lasts for not even a day.
and dual sim option works like a shit
whatsapp wont support.
am dissappointed.

• 2013-02-19 11:35
  • KA5s
  • F

I've doubts, i think d price is too high.. But i like d design, shud i buy or not? Hoping d price is lesser 2K

• 2013-02-19 10:48
  • v0qJ

> In reply to addy1 @ 2013-02-18 20:46 from vb$6 - click to readwhere r u from..???

is there any call drops problem happening with this phone..??how is the voice call sound..??is it clear..??plz tell..thanx in advance..:)

• 2013-02-19 07:10
  • K2EL

I bought this Nokia 206 since Feb. 07th ( usd68). This phone doesn't have torch, usb port, youtube & whatsapp. Its battery can last 4 or 5 days for normal use (without surfing internet), brightness & volume are adjustable, signal strengh is good. It supports chinese, vietnamese, thai, cambodian languages by texting or reading. The phone keypad & design is so good (for my opinion).
But every people have their own preference. . .this Nokia 206 is good enough for me to be my alternative phone. Thanks Nokia.

• 2013-02-19 06:29
  • P@T6

> In reply to nokia 206 @ 2013-02-18 22:22 from 63PU - click to readWith out you tube video playing,and with out USB port,with out mega pixel camera this phone must be a dust bin right?it's a waste phone like a nokia C2-00

• 2013-02-19 06:28
  • 7qBK

network problem is from beginning i got angry with docomo executives ,then i tried on nokia 808 then internet was working well in nokia 206 ,rarely it's getting connected to network and when i went sell it no one is buying they are saying used for some then sell it now i csn get rs1500 only if i sell now or after six month so he asked used and then sell,what the hell i sold x202 for rs2200 after using six month.this phone is good only in terms of speed compared to x202,,i feel my self fool to buy degraded phone for higher price,really un believe able,
nokia need update immediately or urgent else you get ready to loose more your fans like me who keep getting cheated.

• 2013-02-19 04:24
  • YTKR

I will say only one thing !! Nokia is Nokia !!!.... I am mobile customer from Sep 1998 and this is my third mobile handset and Only NOKIA. Rest two are also with me and still working good !!!

• 2013-02-19 02:42
  • 7jW0

> In reply to addy1 @ 2013-02-18 20:54 from vb$6 - click to readmaybe you buy a lemmon, nothing of problems you say i experience.

• 2013-02-19 00:03
  • vMfZ

> In reply to addy1 @ 2013-02-18 20:37 from vb$6 - click to readdear
i am still using this more than 2 weaks there is no complaints as u mentioned except u tube & USB port
U may got a faulty product someone cheated U!
I'm fully satisfied with it

• 2013-02-18 22:22
  • 63PU

i have bought this phone in white. trust me very decent phone. good for those who need long battery life extra phone.

• 2013-02-18 21:49
  • KIQr

> In reply to forever9 @ 2013-02-08 17:47 from 693F - click to readdont buy this if you havent. I have been using this phone 3 weeks now. Read my other comments I have mentioned all problems this phone gives. Only design is good. Rest all features and poor and poorer than Old Nokia x2-02 which u get for lesser price. oor go for samsung insted.

This phone 206 gives me lot of signal network problems too

• 2013-02-18 20:54
  • vb$6

> In reply to Omi.soni @ 2013-02-11 19:29 from Xu9j - click to readI am also repenting. Nokia is on a suicide mission. This phone is downgraded version of old X2-02 except design.

• 2013-02-18 20:51
  • vb$6

> In reply to localhyd @ 2013-02-16 18:47 from tUXv - click to readI agree with you. I am using this phone for 3 weeks now. Feel like stupid that I waited 3 months for this phone waiting for it to launch and bought it on 1st day itself.

I am also facing Network problem with this phone. Online many people are complaining of network problem with this phone. IN fact I thionk I sould have gone for Motorola EX212 flip phone which is really stylish although 1 or 2 features less.

Camera complain is really annoying. Apart from that sound problem, i also found video recording poor. 0.3 VGA camera recording is better than this. Images though are decent.

Ringing is not loud and Ascnding and Ringing mode are same as Ascending. Cant play loud ringtones from start as I want to.

Overall, apart from design this phone has nothing better than X2-02 or Samsung Metro..

• 2013-02-18 20:46
  • vb$6

Nokia has downgraded Nokia chat in this phone. In other S40 phones one could also use gtalk for Nokia Chat. In this phone only OVI chat is allowed. So you need to open a new OVI chat account.. which is shitty.. Even the name OVI sounds shitty.

• 2013-02-18 20:39
  • vb$6

> In reply to Arun @ 2013-02-18 12:14 from 9Cj9 - click to readThen did you cross check the points I have written? I suggest you actually check them in your phone.

Start with checking 'Ascending' and 'Ringing' mode of ringtone. Both of them are same as Ascending.

• 2013-02-18 20:37
  • vb$6
Total of 2966 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 206.