Nokia 2100 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.5
7.3
7.6

oh my baby phn it was awsmmm... i used it frm 6 yrs.. n lost it few days bk.. missed it tooo muchhh. aaaaaaaaa mera mobile.... wr r uuuuuu.....plzzz cm bkkkkk

• 2009-03-29 04:12
  • wiSH

> In reply to AJ @ 2009-03-09 16:33 from PAXn - click to readFor your problem it is so easy!!!Click on the menu button,go on the 4th setting,then go on the 3rd setting and then on the first setting it will be for language..ok.

• 2009-03-20 15:50
  • ft{4

I have a problem with this?

I was playing wid setting of this mob. then suddenly i changed the language, thenn. bom. it's lost i can't read what's written on display..

can any one help me to bring the default english language.. i m not able to change the language setting coz i don't understand the language shown there

• 2009-03-09 16:33
  • PAXn

I love this phone, I stopped using it for a few years cause i wanted a phone with camera and music player but kept it as a spare phone just in case. I broke my 'new' one and I'm back to this and I really dont mind.
For all those who want an cool idea, at the back there is a slot with a logo in it. You can remove the logo and put your own picture if you want! It not a theme or desktop picture but at least you can personalise your mobile xD

• 2009-03-05 20:56
  • TX12

this phone has not the specifications which are standaard nowadays, however I still have this mobile and I still use it with all pleasure, because it is hard to break it. This is a really good phone, simple to use, colorfull covers and a very handy keypad.

• 2009-03-03 12:37
  • mE1t

I really like this phone until now... its cute and very cool..

• 2009-02-28 18:25
  • xJHf

A wonderful phone, a true cell phone does it's job and satisfies with quality, I was a proud owner of it!

• 2009-02-25 15:26
  • P$xk

its realy realy osum cell i like this so much

• 2009-02-23 23:06
  • u1tQ

> In reply to sathyapaala diwyaloo @ 2008-10-30 04:06 from PU7w - click to readThis is not Nokia 2600, Mate..!!
This is the Great and Cool Nokia 2100, which is favourite of all...

The phone is sweet, cute, durable, efficient, stylish yet simple...

In one word, this phone is AWESOME!!!

• 2009-02-22 05:22
  • PMTH
  • KANHAIYA KUMAR SINGH
  • Rating0

i have using this phone last seven years ,
although this working excellent like my first day...
thanks nokia...........

• 2009-02-15 13:10
  • vG6W

> In reply to hith @ 2009-01-19 19:04 from 2SQH - click to readyou ar a crackhead mate grown up

• 2009-02-07 02:52
  • vubp

I loved this mobile!

• 2009-02-02 12:21
  • wg8j

ultimate mobilee

• 2009-01-25 09:59
  • Px%T

this phone rockzzzz....even though it has less features in it ....i dont mind bcos this pone is tough,.....ive chiked this phone some five times till kno from great heights ....but then toooo its doin its job well..!!!

• 2009-01-19 19:04
  • 2SQH

Loyal phone! I've been using the same one for almost 4 years, and I've never had any problems with it. It's obviously not got all the new features like colour screens or good ringtones or cameras or bluetooth, but what it has works well. I'm only replacing it now because I'm done with monophonic ringtones, I want a cameraphone, and I dropped this one last week and disconnected the on/off button. But until then it all worked like a charm. Good for anyone who's not into the technology, and just wants to talk to people. An elderly grandmother maybe. Or a safety phone for a kid who doesn't know about/ isn't allowed all the new cool stuff that can get them into trouble!

• 2009-01-04 09:28
  • PxvU

its very naughty mobile i like it very much

• 2008-12-13 14:51
  • uWAV

> In reply to sathyapaala diwyaloo @ 2008-10-30 04:06 from PU7w - click to readyeah right :))))

It's a monochrome phone ;)

• 2008-11-22 12:30
  • ny7H
  • sathyapaala diwyaloo
  • Rating0

i got pone... this pone no color... i took poto bt no poto come... i pres oll button bat no poto.. the shop man sed i that poto can take... thes details in thes sitye is the wrong... 2600 dere camera have bcz shop man told i.... i pay 200$ to buy this supr pone... i love it.. bt i stil findin my poto i take... i got 2GB mmc memarie an i search wher to put... so i put in my wallet...

• 2008-10-30 04:06
  • PU7w

> In reply to sammy @ 2008-04-28 19:51 from ftPW - click to readDear Sammy,
I've got both the Nokia 2100 and 6233 also, and I've got a sim card in both of them, so I can keep both of my numbers. My 2100 is still in very good condition. And I like to use it as a timer when I need one.
Regards Di.

• 2008-10-23 01:25
  • 2T47

> In reply to JOHN @ 2008-09-28 10:37 from vGqG - click to readMail me ur n0kia 2100 serial number and i'll get a mastercode for you.

thelostwoelf@gmail.com

• 2008-10-04 09:55
  • p$Kx
Total of 404 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 2100.