Nokia 2310 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.0
6.8
7.2

This is the best phone ever....
I enjoyed a lot..... Im using this mobile for 6 yrs...Still its workng correctly.. ..I love this phone...
i wish to thank #nokia for this wonder ful creativity...

• 2014-12-08 19:17
  • YTJk

I have enjoyed using this phone so much and used for almost 10 years. Now it still be with me.
It used to dropped into water but it still a live....!

• 2014-10-07 10:27
  • P@Tg

Most of nokia phones last long. I had this phone before and I enjoyed using it. One thing that I love about this phone is that you can schedule a text message to be sent out at a particular time. Which is a feature that smart phones nowadays doesnt have.

• 2014-08-10 11:27
  • MkXA

very good it is still working ...i accidentally fall this cellphone many times but it is still good...from 2006 up today i using it...thank you nokia

• 2014-07-28 13:08
  • v0qT

I love this phone so much. It is my first phone bought in 2007 and still in 2014 it is working just perfectly without a single issue even after I have dropped it in water and floor from high heights. Only battery changed one time because my original battery was stolen. This phone is damn fast! It never hangs. I love to play the Bounce game in Nokia 2310. Even new phones are put down when compared to Nokia 2310 in terms of build quality. I had three Samsung phones (Two Java phones and one Android) and all three of the phones started showing horrible problems after 1 years usage, the pair of two Java phones are now RIP while the Android one was sold. It is 2014 and yet my Nokia 2310 is going on and on. Such a nice phone. (=

• 2014-07-26 23:47
  • t1$D

this is 1st cell for my own . in 2009 -2011 now also is till working in my bro's hands . it easy n fast to type sms.

• 2014-06-06 16:59
  • Xu@I

this is 1st cell for my own . in 2009 -2011

• 2014-06-06 16:58
  • Xu@I

2310 is perfect, I am using it from 2007 till now. I couldn't change it.

• 2014-04-28 16:26
  • N9D{

Its my first phne bt i am not getting is panel

• 2014-04-24 16:25
  • rKNr

I still use my 2310 - and I'm proud on it :DD...

• 2014-03-27 17:17
  • 00FD

my first phone :)

• 2013-12-25 07:50
  • akKj

My 1st phone too. I love it so so so much.

• 2013-12-14 11:49
  • t1$A

> In reply to ken blagger @ 2013-07-05 22:09 from myX0 - click to readyeah' when you receive acall go too options(top lefthand key) then press save,then you'll have contact name come up'simply then type in the callers name.hope iv helped you out.

• 2013-12-13 12:02
  • BwZT

I agree with other posted comments this"the nokia 2310"its the AK47 of mobiles.

• 2013-12-13 11:57
  • BwZT

> In reply to Ayuka @ 2013-08-27 23:04 from Ix$W - click to readI found my 2310 also in pieces on an intersection road'i went on to pick up everthing i could find'and at home i reassembaled it and sure enough it booted up'and this was about 5yrs ago' im still using it now,so i agree with it being arobust kind of phone' infact my own lable would be "the AK47 of mobile phones.

• 2013-12-13 11:49

i used now that

• 2013-08-31 01:26
  • gC7E

This is a phone. It's just a solid honest-to-goodness Nokia mobile. it doesn't have any features, doesn't have a camera, nothing. it just makes calls, sends texts, tells the time, plays snake and has a battery that actually lasts past lunchtime. That's ALL it does. But man, it is invincible. you could chuck this thing off a cliff and all that would happen is it would erode a little more cliff away.

I found mine in a Cottage in Grasmere on holiday in the Lake District. I could tell it had been heavily, heavily used, but I took it home anyway. I charged it, and it booted right up. No problem at all. nothing wrong with anything, the battery's fine, the keys are fine.

• 2013-08-27 23:04
  • Ix$W

> In reply to ken blagger @ 2013-07-05 22:09 from myX0 - click to readTo get senders names to appear in received messages, make sure you've saved the senders number in your contact list.

• 2013-07-26 18:56
  • t1$A

any one tell me how to get senders name to appear on received message.only getting phone number.

• 2013-07-05 22:09
  • myX0

I have many memories with this phone. I bought it when it got released in June 2006. This is my first ever phone and the great thing is i still have this phone. No issues till date, despite it has fallen from certain heights more than twenty-thirty time and thrice in water. I love this phone. I've to admit Nokia makes most durable phones ever, best in quality. Really a great phone. I will use it forever. After 10-20 years from now i will back here and tell you all that my Nokia 2310 is still perfectly working fine. I'm really sure about it. Love Nokia.

• 2013-06-16 21:41
  • t1$B
Total of 542 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 2310.