Nokia 2310 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.0
6.8
7.2

Most of nokia phones last long. I had this phone before and I enjoyed using it. One thing that I love about this phone is that you can schedule a text message to be sent out at a particular time. Which is a feature that smart phones nowadays doesnt have.

• 2014-08-10 11:27
  • MkXA

very good it is still working ...i accidentally fall this cellphone many times but it is still good...from 2006 up today i using it...thank you nokia

• 2014-07-28 13:08
  • v0qT

I love this phone so much. It is my first phone bought in 2007 and still in 2014 it is working just perfectly without a single issue even after I have dropped it in water and floor from high heights. Only battery changed one time because my original battery was stolen. This phone is damn fast! It never hangs. I love to play the Bounce game in Nokia 2310. Even new phones are put down when compared to Nokia 2310 in terms of build quality. I had three Samsung phones (Two Java phones and one Android) and all three of the phones started showing horrible problems after 1 years usage, the pair of two Java phones are now RIP while the Android one was sold. It is 2014 and yet my Nokia 2310 is going on and on. Such a nice phone. (=

• 2014-07-26 23:47
  • t1$D

this is 1st cell for my own . in 2009 -2011 now also is till working in my bro's hands . it easy n fast to type sms.

• 2014-06-06 16:59
  • Xu@I

this is 1st cell for my own . in 2009 -2011

• 2014-06-06 16:58
  • Xu@I

2310 is perfect, I am using it from 2007 till now. I couldn't change it.

• 2014-04-28 16:26
  • N9D{

Its my first phne bt i am not getting is panel

• 2014-04-24 16:25
  • rKNr

I still use my 2310 - and I'm proud on it :DD...

• 2014-03-27 17:17
  • 00FD

my first phone :)

• 2013-12-25 07:50
  • akKj

My 1st phone too. I love it so so so much.

• 2013-12-14 11:49
  • t1$A

> In reply to ken blagger @ 2013-07-05 22:09 from myX0 - click to readyeah' when you receive acall go too options(top lefthand key) then press save,then you'll have contact name come up'simply then type in the callers name.hope iv helped you out.

• 2013-12-13 12:02
  • BwZT

I agree with other posted comments this"the nokia 2310"its the AK47 of mobiles.

• 2013-12-13 11:57
  • BwZT

> In reply to Ayuka @ 2013-08-27 23:04 from Ix$W - click to readI found my 2310 also in pieces on an intersection road'i went on to pick up everthing i could find'and at home i reassembaled it and sure enough it booted up'and this was about 5yrs ago' im still using it now,so i agree with it being arobust kind of phone' infact my own lable would be "the AK47 of mobile phones.

• 2013-12-13 11:49

i used now that

• 2013-08-31 01:26
  • gC7E

This is a phone. It's just a solid honest-to-goodness Nokia mobile. it doesn't have any features, doesn't have a camera, nothing. it just makes calls, sends texts, tells the time, plays snake and has a battery that actually lasts past lunchtime. That's ALL it does. But man, it is invincible. you could chuck this thing off a cliff and all that would happen is it would erode a little more cliff away.

I found mine in a Cottage in Grasmere on holiday in the Lake District. I could tell it had been heavily, heavily used, but I took it home anyway. I charged it, and it booted right up. No problem at all. nothing wrong with anything, the battery's fine, the keys are fine.

• 2013-08-27 23:04
  • Ix$W

> In reply to ken blagger @ 2013-07-05 22:09 from myX0 - click to readTo get senders names to appear in received messages, make sure you've saved the senders number in your contact list.

• 2013-07-26 18:56
  • t1$A

any one tell me how to get senders name to appear on received message.only getting phone number.

• 2013-07-05 22:09
  • myX0

I have many memories with this phone. I bought it when it got released in June 2006. This is my first ever phone and the great thing is i still have this phone. No issues till date, despite it has fallen from certain heights more than twenty-thirty time and thrice in water. I love this phone. I've to admit Nokia makes most durable phones ever, best in quality. Really a great phone. I will use it forever. After 10-20 years from now i will back here and tell you all that my Nokia 2310 is still perfectly working fine. I'm really sure about it. Love Nokia.

• 2013-06-16 21:41
  • t1$B

My opinion (good/bad):

- The handsfree to it can only be bought in a second hand shop.
(But... If someone u know is technical competent, he can take a newer Nokia handsfree - that has the same plug - & open the button/mic thing on the handsfree, & with a soldering iron change the cables to "correkt" place. This is not easy if u are not competent.)

- Quite good talk time/standby, but I wish it would longer.

- The radio: Its the same kind of mono FM-radio as in Nokia 2300, but u can hear an extra click-sound when u change channels. A bit irritating.
Although it is one of the Best radio I know in mobile-phones: Extra good FM-reciever compared with many other phones, the sound is very clear & comfortable & has a low & "not tiresome" bass, especially if u got a "good sound"-kind of Nokia handsfree. (Nokia have more than one kind of handsfree for this phone (& to similar phones).) Extra info: If u dont like the sound in your earphone(-s), & u know someone friend who is technical competent with a soldering iron, u can tell her/him put on another earphone ...some earphone that u like (& the earphone must not come from a phone-handsfree).
A bad thing is that the lowest level of the radio-talk/-music is quite high in 2310... Hm... Why Nokia?
Anyway, with this radio u can change the FM-channel with the handsfree-button "faster than a flash from the sky"!! Haha! AND THATS VERY SELDOM TO FIND IN ANY OTHER MOBILE PHONES! This "quick-change" possibility is VERY GOOD & USEFUL!!
One function I dont like: Its true that u can change sound-level & channel with the 4-way-button EVEN if the buttons is locked. So... If a "not meaning" pressure on the 4-way-button happens - in ur pocket or so - u suddenly hear the soundlevel GET HIGHER or LOWER... OR the channel IS CHANGING... Not fun. (That does Not exists in Nokia 2300. U need to open up button-lock FIRST.)

- 2310's buttons are - in my opinion - not really good. U got no feeling of pressing the correct button - the button are flat! And its also easy to press the 4-way-button, & green/red phone-button - when u actually only wants to press buttons 1,2 or the 3.
And if u are interested: Have u seen a Nokia 1600? It is actually in many ways the Same phone as 2310 (even if the outside looks different). 1600 hasnt radio & not a calender, but a "talking" clock. Anyway, 1600's button are much better than 2310's...in my opinion. (The buttons has not flat stile.)
Extra info: Its actually possible - for the competent - to EXCHANGE the (whole) electronic-card in those two phones (with a right kind of screwdriver...that u can buy), so that the 2310 phone then Looks like a 1600 (with the good buttons) but the function is a 2310..!)

So:
2310 is nowadays an "old" - but still - a quite Good phone! ...who got a very Comfortable & Quick Mono FM-radio! (But for the radio u need the right ("2006" type of) handsfree).

• 2013-06-14 18:42
  • 6wIb

Ya its 100% loudly phone. We were using this phono from 2006 to till date. But not even small problem . That only problem is battery ma phone battery is gone except battery all other are perfect.

• 2013-06-13 19:25
  • 2Zd{
Total of 540 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 2310.