Nokia 2600 classic - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.2
6.8
6.9

Hi, my nokia 2600 fell and i had to repair it completely. When i got the phone back i couldnt find my games application on it, now that i have downloaded some games for it, they cannot be installed. Has it something to be done with authority certificates which im completely dumb about. How to put games again on it, could someone please explain me. Please help. Thank you

• 2014-02-08 22:17
  • Nv1%

Just install uc7.2lite and ur browsing experience would go 2x faster.I love this phone.Been using this for 3years and got no problems with it except for its low memory.Now I'm using 112,better than 2600c.

• 2014-01-21 10:23
  • vj1k

> In reply to OptimusL3 @ 2013-01-23 04:22 from vxjZ - click to read2MP? Its just vga,ryt?

• 2013-12-08 19:16
  • v0qJ

this upgradable or not ...? i want whats app

• 2013-12-02 12:22
  • vGCw

> In reply to Pooja @ 2009-06-16 18:53 from w46E - click to readPls help me New password

• 2013-11-28 06:42
  • NwFH

is there any option to insert a memory card in this phone?

• 2013-08-25 06:34
  • updY

> In reply to The eraman @ 2013-07-29 06:09 from furx - click to readWhile inserting master reset my phone says code error,how do I unlock my security code?

• 2013-08-07 18:50
  • NsTN

> In reply to NICK @ 2013-06-22 18:40 from Khh{ - click to readTry to search in : application/extra/

• 2013-07-29 06:09
  • furx

> In reply to NICK @ 2013-06-22 18:40 from Khh{ - click to readin Orginizer

• 2013-06-27 10:30
  • upqy

> In reply to marex @ 2013-05-18 15:50 from Mfxa - click to readJust inter fb.com

• 2013-06-25 05:47
  • PSxY

where is Calculator In this Phone ??? Any Idea ???

• 2013-06-22 18:40
  • Khh{

i have Nokia 2600 classic. its orange in colout. but when ever i try to use its browse and i pu facebook.com it refuses. so give me the advice.

• 2013-05-18 15:50
  • Mfxa

I bought this phone in 2010. I have to say the phone reminded me of 2626 which was a very slow phone. But 2626 had its merits too like good battery backup and toughness. These features add to 2600c too. 2600c is actually 2626 with a camera. Otherwise its a very basic handset. The operations are slow and buggy. For example if one deletes an image directly after taking one from the camera, the phone will reboot. So one should wait and go to the folder and delete. Buttons just like 2626 are crazy. You wont feel good. There is one more feature which is inbuilt modem. But no usb port. So you have to connect your phone using bluetooth to the p.c. Reception is clear. Phone is trendy in looks. You also got one free cover for change for trying. Phone is not heavy. Built is good.

• 2013-04-22 00:03
  • uv9B

reminds me of the nokia 2680 slide

• 2013-03-26 05:20
  • t7PQ

I need your help, as per below.
I had given my mobile to an mobile repair operator to look for a problem showing "No Servuce remark" on my phone display & cutting down my phone calls -- even though many complaints about this was registered with the service provider (Idea Customer Care)the problem remained. Hence in the guess of some hardware problem / software problem or some Network IC problem , I had shown the phone, as to what can be done to solve the problem. The operator took the mobile & without even asking me for a single time pressed the "Restore factroy settings button" in his view of a software problem without my knowledge & asking, as to whether I want to save my valuable stored personnel data or not.
Can you guide me / help me as to how to retrive the data from the memory of mobile Nokia 2600C handset, which seems to be lost?
The data is valuable to me & is precious to me.
Do help me with the needful guidance on my E-Mail id mokatenaresh@yahoo.com

with best wishes,
Naresh.
mokatenaresh@yahoo.com
Wednesday, 06th March 2013, Aurangabad, Maharashtra.

• 2013-03-06 09:35
  • t}DF

> In reply to DJ @ 2013-01-15 13:02 from mgds - click to readPls where cn i download a browser for it cos mine hangs,tanks

• 2013-02-19 11:26
  • fsVb

I have this device, but i can't access the internet.. can you tell me how to set it up for free browsing?

• 2013-02-08 14:54
  • K7b1

I have used this phone for almost 4 years and its tough! I dropped it many times (can't count) but it is still okay! Good phone at its price range, but also, this phone has its drawbacks. In my experience, it gets laggy depending on the installed themes, also when sending messages (like sending messages in a group) then I will write new message again and its laggy again and/or sending message then at the same time, receiving messages. When I listen to radio, when I will turn on or off the radio, also my phone turns off(sometimes). Camera (2MP) is good. It is more vabriance than my new phone that has 3MP (maybe depending on scene and/or environment). Overall, this phone, til now, still used by my parents and still, its still usable (less lag because of master reset).

• 2013-01-23 04:22
  • vxjZ

> In reply to apatheticjester @ 2013-01-12 05:22 from kGqF - click to readI'm still using mine after five years, too. Mine doesn't look so worn though as it came with four complete shells so I've just changed them as they worn out. I've just popped the last one on this minute—which is why I decided to Google and see how many other people are still using their 2600c's. Great phone and tough as they come.

• 2013-01-15 13:02
  • mgds
Total of 1323 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 2600 classic.