i will be having this postpaid plan with this handset.. shaLa ! hope i can get it as soon as possibLe.. - khiane14
I just bought this phone and sometimes it just freezes and does not respond to anything. What could be the problem and how do I rectify it?
g man, 20 Oct 2008you can bye this at dick smith. i bort one today for $200.00r u crazy ??????? u bought this for 200$ ????????????????????????? hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaha. i bought only for 77$ :-)
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970you can bye this at dick smith.
i bort one today for $200.00
Anonymous, 17 Oct 2008the phone is a bit on the slow side..also it doesnt download java applications: everytime i do... morethe phone is a bit on the slow side..also it doesnt download java applications: everytime i do and the download bar reaches 100% the phone says its an invalid application..any help?
You should've bought an N95! or even an iPhone.. and also try to buy a functional brain..
what a lovely phone ,its nice and small,i just love it,it has allthe latest features that i want,and everyone just want to have it
Anonymous, 17 Oct 2008the phone is a bit on the slow side..also it doesnt download java applications: everytime i do... morehow i wish that the phone have a memory card slot so in can enhance its storage memory and it must have a usb port for easy downloading
the phone is a bit on the slow side..also it doesnt download java applications: everytime i do and the download bar reaches 100% the phone says its an invalid application..any help?
questions: (anyone, please help me)
1) how long does the battery takes if it is charged 8hours for the first use? i mean how many days is its standby time for regular texting only?
2)does this phone has a chinese input in writing messages or chinese language mode?
thanks in advance. sorry for my bad english
-guo zhen hui from philippines
i think it is the best phone ever cause it got everything that i would ever want
Is it shock absorber set .......?
if it fel , how mauch probability of not damage...?
I purchased this very sleek and reliable handset last April 2008. With my 6 months of daily usage, consumer satisfaction is a very strong word to be applied but worth it.
Good things about this mobile.
1. Very sleek-slim design and lightweight on hand.
2. Nice colored screen which I believe is pretty decent for its price range.
3. You can use bluetooth hands-free kit with clear and crisp sound.
4. GPRS is acceptable and downloading is easy.
5. I dropped this phone several times with great force and still perfectly running with minor and tolerable scratches.
6. It has a feature where in you can see the name and photo of the sender tru SMS. ( instead of the typical "1 message received thingy" )
7. Camera is handy and acceptable for its range.
8. Ringtones are quite loud even outdoors ( you can set it to volume 1 and still loud)
9. Decent radio.
Not so Good about the mobile.
1. Not so good battery life. ( normally last 24 hours or less)
2.Sometimes when you plan to delete a file from the Gallery it tends to freeze and reboot itself.
3. Had this problem with setting the time before but was able to manage on how to solve it by changing correct GMT.
4.The material is made of a 2nd grade plastic so it has the tendency to slip from your hand and might dropped it accidentally.
5. Not so big phone memory.
In conclusion, the phone is an excellent performer
built with sleek design and convenient features for daily use. For the price, is it very affordable unless you desire to have a top of the line mobile then this is not for you. I can strongly suggest for you to have this phone and leave you with no remorse.
Till next time.
Kind Regard ,
11 mb...,is a memory???NOKIAAAAAAA,this phone product of Jucu-Romania?????
hi pepole i bought nokia 2630 my one works good no tehnical trouble the only is short battery life if i use to talk a lot and not much memory but it nice phone has bluetooth. mp3 tones i downloaded few of them i plan to get one more nokia 3120 classic i had a lot of nokias and moto and samsung and other phones but nokia is easy to use i loved also se w 200 that was good phone overall nokia 2630 is a nice slim phone for basic use. cheers
It's a bit slow, bluetooth handsfree uses headset profile and not handsfree which is good for me. I have 2 phones and the other uses the handsfree profile so they don't clash. Handsfree range is not as much as with the other phone (eten m800).
To use custom rings you have to create groups, no way to have per contact personal rings.