I particularly like this phone. The ringers and the music volume is quite louder than any nokia I've tried. It feels very sturdy yet looks very pretty. I have it in Graphite. I've got no problems with the keypad, the ui, etc. One thing I'm kinda bothered though is the almost horrible quality screen resolution. It hurts my eyes upon looking at it for long periods of time as I usually read ebooks. But overall, I'd give it an 8 out of 10.
is the nokia 2690 phone best or the nokia 2700 classic better that nokia 2690 plz reply soon plzzzzzzzz......
i am using the phone really its very very good phone the mp3 player output is excellent.but the backdrop is vga camera
Hi (Actual/experienced users of Nokia 2960),
I would like to buy use it as a backup phone.
Just a few ques, keeping in mind it is a more of a "budget phone" ...
- How gd is the network reception ?
- The speaker - how clear & loud is it ?
- Rigtone volume ?
- What is the actual talk time per full charge ?
- How clear is the display in bright sunlight. the other higher end nokia I am using is clear to read even in bright sunlight.
Thnaks in advance !!
Pratham, 29 Jul 2010Should i buy samsung e2130 or nokia 2690 plz suggest me.dont buy any phone both of them are worst and less quality than others
Is memory card free with nokia 2690? if free then. will it be of 8GB? plz reply soon.
Bought Nokia 2690 last week for INR 2650 plus Rs.200 for 2GB MMC card, here're my observations in the last 7 days:
1.Good built quality (accidently dropped it twice). Battery cover is quite sturdy.
2.Excellent phone in this category, above average sound quality and volume. Earpiece sound very good.
3.Excellent stereo bluetooth support, my motorola S9 bluetooth stereo headphones works better on this phone then my Motorola Rokr E6.
4. "3.5mm socket" for headphones. Try good quality third party headphones, produces noise-free sound. You can connect your home theater system to this phone.
5. Opera 4.2 pre-installed, works like charm
6. Keypad is quite hard to press. Not for heavy texters. I'm OK with it with 30-40 msgs daily.
7. Display quality is better than Samsung phones in this range. I compared it with Samsung 2120 and Samsung 3010 (it has 2" screen)and same wallpaper looks more sharp and vivid on Nokia 2690.
8. Camera is very average (as all phones in this range).
9. Support java games, i've installed a few, works like charm
10. Can connect to PC via PC suite (Data cable not provided). You can surf the net via PC and the speed is quite good bcoz it supports EDGE. I am using AIRCEL unlimited Pocket Internet Card in India.
why are Nokia 2690 is not collected for computer pc suite
soumya, 27 Jul 2010it is a small good phone operamini browser sound goodis it loded wiyh operamini browser to surf the net??
madhusudan, 27 Jul 2010Can this be charged with the USB on computer?How to access yahoo messenger in IM option. its need nokia subscription
recently i bought this mobile. but music player volume is little low. rest of the features is very good. and games are not downlodable