Nokia 2720 fold - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.0
6.8
6.9

I haven't use my 2720 for a while and completely forgot the unlock code I set. How do I hard unlock the phone now?

• 2014-10-23 04:49
  • NX@5

> In reply to hardeep @ 2012-09-29 22:33 from xqqB - click to readYes u can buy i have new one

• 2014-10-06 06:04
  • PEmZ

> In reply to peterglenn @ 2014-08-01 15:34 from nGvW - click to readI think Nokia build something into their phones, they all seem to have a shorter battery life as they get older. Shame because they are really good, easy to use phones, with menues designed by a European mind that make sense to Europeans, but what use is a phone that should have 320hrs standby that only lasts for 48 hours?

• 2014-09-25 09:35
  • pw9s

Had the phone approx. 2yrs. But now even with a new battery the charge only lasts approx. one day. Is the only answer to get a new, maybe different phone?

• 2014-08-01 15:34
  • nGvW

salvegable sercetbord after being run over by a car

• 2014-06-26 18:05
  • MBHm

Ive had this phone for several years. Its a shame they don't make many flip phones anymore. This has maps, web browser, email, music playing. If it had a better screen, GPS, expandable memory and was lighter/slightly smaller it would be perfect (also a better typing autocorrect style). If I want to browse or play games, I'll use a tablet. For a phone, this is next to perfect, just needs to be slightly lighter for pocketability. I am not so addicted to facebook that I need to walk around checking it. Plus, this sits idle for 12 days, and dials when you start hitting buttons. Try that with a smartphone, lol.

• 2014-03-31 07:46
  • PT03

I have had this phone for several years now, my first Nokia actually, and I must say I am very pleased with it, it has been very reliable, and served my needs well. I have to admit I am quite partial to flip phones. This ones small size, awesome battery life between charges, and operation in areas other peoples phones have failed to work has been very pleasing. So much so it has made me keep putting an up grade off. Please note I started long ago with a Motorola "Brick" phone, and damn that was expensive, to acquire and to run. In those days you always carried a spare charged battery.

• 2014-02-16 11:32
  • uF0N

> In reply to Subhodip bhattacharj @ 2012-11-21 19:29 from Xug2 - click to readTo get PUK & SIM Unlock code contact with your service provider

• 2013-04-01 12:24
  • 9CsW

The hanset has nice shape nice model
light cell

• 2013-01-03 10:28
  • 9C9Q
  • Subhodip bhattacharj
  • Rating0

The phone unlock code is 12345
but i dont know the sim or PUK lock code.
...........Thank you

• 2012-11-21 19:29
  • Xug2

> In reply to notnice @ 2012-09-10 05:42 from 8yT@ - click to readGo to net download and install Nokia (in terms with specified version )2720. Use USB data cable pl.

Usually NO one giving correct unlock code.

• 2012-09-30 10:06
  • XjfT

iwant order this mobile phone, is that possible.
let me know please bcoz its really good phone and also easy for me. my email adress is nice.deep87@yahoo.com pls answer me.
thanku very much

• 2012-09-29 22:33
  • xqqB

can anyone help me unlock my 2720.code please..

• 2012-09-10 05:42
  • 8yT@

hey guys...can anyone HELP me...i can not listen to my voicemails, because I live in spain ...the language is in spanish (I do not speak it) so do not know which buttons to press to listen to voicemail...or has anyone got any idea of how to get the instructions in english...cheers peeps

• 2012-09-02 18:23
  • n25L

I have had this Nokia 2720 for about 2 years and can not listen to my voice mail...(I must tell you that I live in spain and the instructions are in spanish...can anyone tell me what numbers I have to press to listen to my messages, or how do I get the instuctions in english ??

• 2012-09-02 17:50
  • n25L

> In reply to okay @ 2010-09-03 10:32 from J5Zk - click to readThat's called making or receiving a phone call. People talk in the bottom and you hear them in the top.

• 2012-07-10 07:51
  • In5S

> In reply to joethemechanic @ 2010-11-02 19:28 from u1tV - click to readIt's called Voicemail. You press and hold the 1 button and go through the setup process. Then when you want to check voicemail, you press and hold 1 and enter your 4 digit password and it gives you your messages...

• 2012-07-10 07:47
  • In5S

> In reply to AnaBella7108 @ 2011-07-26 04:08 from ICGJ - click to readwow... you kept your darn phone after all of that? I would have bought a new phone when it started resetting itself all the time.

• 2012-07-10 07:37
  • In5S

Its very good phone! I buy it in 2009 year, and still using.

• 2012-06-13 15:39
  • JhZ8
  • F

I washed it in the washingmachine, and it still works! Alarmclock is good, and the battery last pretty long.

But: Sound is bad, handsfree with speaker is even worse, signal is weak, menu's are bad, making messanges is too comlicated, camera is useless.

If you like washing phone's in the washingmachine, buy this one.

• 2012-05-29 12:45
  • 0rmv
Total of 326 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 2720 fold.