Nokia 2720 fold - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.0
6.8
6.9

> In reply to Leeph @ 2012-03-19 01:41 from qa2B - click to readCan you still get a Fido SIM card for this phone? Or can you tell me which carriers currently use this phone? Thanks.

• 2012-03-31 04:38
  • qb1K

I have used this as an AT&T "GoPhone" for two years and am very pleased with its performance. The only nit is that it is overly sensitive to position regarding the earphone portion. It must be just so or the volume is too low for all but the quietest situation.

• 2012-03-31 03:56
  • kGfe

I bought two of them, new for $10 each. I use one to charge one of my three batteries. The biggest problem I see with it is the sensitivity to the signal. I eat at a restaurant 16 miles from my home. It will not lock on to a signal. I see other customers using their cell phones and I used to have another Nokia and a Motorola that had no problem receiving the tower signal.

I sent it to Nokia during the warranty period. They returned it with "problem could not be duplicated."

I'd really be ticked off had I paid the $49 price that I see listed online.

• 2012-03-19 01:41
  • qa2B

if you can make it memory inserting and big screen it could be nice but now i dont like it

• 2012-03-07 00:02
  • S0u6

Nokia really deceives me. This phones freezes all the time you're listenning to the radio. What happened to Nokia!!?? They might lose their reputation over this crap.

• 2012-02-27 21:38
  • 4kFR

I would literally call it a GARBAGE...it is monly suited for big buisnees man who are really busy and only make calls......I never thought that NOKIA would manufacture such IDOITIC model....

• 2012-02-19 05:03
  • 2@gd

> In reply to Guts @ 2012-02-16 12:35 from MfxH - click to readif only it had a torch then maybe a lower price... much lower!

• 2012-02-16 12:37
  • MfxH

Its a phone thats nice to look at... it has style and class until u own it! terrible graphics, very low memory of 10mb! waste of money if u ask me....

• 2012-02-16 12:35
  • MfxH

I had the nokia 2720 fold for a year or maybe even longer.
it sucks even for that price there should be more memory or a memory card slot.

• 2012-01-22 11:54
  • gE7h

Started off well, liked it but the memory is pathetic.
Recently the default themed background stated it was "theme corrupted". Since then it was deleted stuff, stated that movie clips (which were on there for ages) are not a suitable format and when there is a call it quits and shuts down!
Just crap.

• 2011-12-14 15:02
  • mjs{

Its horible wit no memory card wat's da use of havng such a stupid phn

• 2011-12-06 10:58
  • t}IS

looking for 2720 fold whole new body,front display and the connecter strip from where should i order it not available in the market...

• 2011-11-29 08:51
  • tE%s

• 2011-11-29 08:50
  • tE%s

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-02 17:33 from n25L - click to readYou have to check with your telecommunications service provider. Some have a number you can call that txts you back how much credit you have left. Good luck!

• 2011-11-25 01:09
  • UFIU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-02 17:33 from n25L - click to readHey I completely ujnderstand how you feel just bought one and I can't even find out what my mobile number is how sad is that.

• 2011-11-07 18:49
  • MSSC

can anyone tell me how to find out how much credit there is left on a pay as you go nokia 2720 flip phone????I live in spain and the instructions are all in spanish (expected of course). many thanks.
Eileen

• 2011-11-02 17:33
  • n25L

One of the least durable phones Nokia has made. The flip joint is made from very weak and poorly designed plastic which may crack from holding up to ones head. The flexible electronic sheeting inside the joint cracks easily as well. Having owned many Nokias and been very pleased with the ruggedness of the brand, this phone has been a let down. At such a low cost, one can't expect much but its also not worth sending in for warranty repair. Pass on this phone for many others in its price range.

• 2011-10-29 17:31
  • IsmX

awesome set ever seen !!

• 2011-10-21 16:46
  • vGu%

As anyone else noticed the same as me that everytime i get a text message it states that i've received it at least if not more an hour before the message was sent, the airways are psyhic.
Plus not happy with memory mine will only allow me to put one tune on it. It's crap!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2011-10-04 12:39
  • 0Fsd
Total of 322 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 2720 fold.