Nokia 2720 fold - user opinions and reviews

6.9

very good

• 2011-09-03 07:56
  • utng

> In reply to mikhs @ 2011-03-06 19:50 from qbap - click to readthe internet doint work good some of the time when you click up or down a page it will say opps we caint or have trouble ajusting the phone to fit your phone screen

• 2011-08-26 18:18
  • QGX0

freak phone

• 2011-07-27 06:50
  • thii

ITS LONG BUT READ THIS ALL...YOU'LL KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE IN FOR...

THE GOOD: Honestly it's not a bad phone. it's durable. my little cousin threw mine across the room and it hit the wall then spun on the hardwood floor. i freaked out but when i picked it up it was fine. like COMPLETELY fine. if that was my old razor it would have disintegrated on impact. it has lasted me four years so far.

THE BAD: I didn't have a problem with it till two years ago. i had taken my sim card out and put it in my mums phone bcuz we were on a trip and my phone was about to die and i couldn't charge it in the car. after i switched back though every time i hit the red "end" button or if i went onto my regular background screen the phone would turn off. then turn to a white screen. then come back to life. now it didn't bother me at first bcuz i had set the feature that lets you open and close the phone without exiting what you are doing. so the end button was rarely used bcuz i would always close my phone to hang up calls. but after a while the phone returned to normal. THEN one day it randomly started doing it again. but this time even if i closed the phone to hang up it would still reset...UNLESS...i had another screen open. it became a habit then to open my text messages during a call so my phone wouldnt reset. but after my phone was dead for about four days when my charger broke when i finally got it charged with my new charger the problem stopped and so far hasnt come back. NOW THIS NEXT IS A BAD AND KIND OF A GOOD BCUZ IT SPEAKS OF DURABILITY...the bad is my phone randomly broke in half. like when it was open it made a 45 degree angle. the good is the dang thing is so durable that i was able to straighten it and tape it together. now i cant close it but it still works. and its lasted about three months like this.

so pros and cons...but still a phone is a phone.

• 2011-07-26 04:08
  • ICGJ

alefoooooo!!!!

• 2011-07-19 19:00
  • iBtv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-19 09:41 from nn9R - click to readThat's your networks problem..not your phone

• 2011-07-16 16:26
  • th3q

> In reply to missy @ 2011-07-03 16:50 from 4Bbg - click to readyou use bluetooth then..if the computer doesn´t have bluetooth you can buy a small and cheap bluetooth-piece and connect it to one of the usbs..

• 2011-07-05 14:29
  • m@At

How do u get the pictures and videos from the phone to the compuer without a cable?

• 2011-07-03 16:50
  • 4Bbg

So it has a camera like my old Nokia but what do you do with the pics? No memory card like the old one had. Can't figure it out after reading the manual. Sound, reception, functions otherwise are good. But whats the use of a camera if you cant get the pics into your computer? Or do I have to go out and buy some contraption to do that. Oh well...the price was right (%15 + setup fee).

• 2011-06-20 14:35
  • 4wqK

hiiiiii
this mobile is so nice and i came to know that this mobile is available for only $6 in america why cant u make it here also
rahdakrishna

• 2011-06-19 14:46
  • vG$u

Love my Nokia 2720. It rings, it folds, I can text, take photos and guess what it is cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• 2011-06-14 07:00
  • vCPV

why is it that the camera and video doesnt work?what the hell is the nokia doing?wasting money for broken n2720 even the camera didnt work!!

• 2011-05-31 03:22
  • t7U7

full sheet 9MB LOL

• 2011-05-15 21:18
  • phZP

Sucks! half the time the only way I know I've missed a call is from the Voice Mail. Right now its not letting me text, it keeps telling me "Message storage memory not ready" I like the idea of a simple phone but I hate this more then anything. Also if the phone for some reason turns itself off and then it takes 10 minutes to turn it back on.

• 2011-05-12 04:53
  • xI7J

why not include a memory slot.

• 2011-05-07 03:24
  • 8yRn

> In reply to Chris Fish @ 2011-03-31 12:16 from 3J0N - click to readYou should have entered your contact's FIRST names where it says LAST NAME on the phone. The stupid phone don't know that it is not the last name.

• 2011-05-07 02:52
  • 01eY

We just got the Nokia 2720 fold. Husband picked it out. Only had it for almost 4 hours and I already hate it. I put the SIM card back in my Nokia 6085 since I can use the Micro SD card and use pictures for my contacts as well as songs for my ring tones.
I sent Nokia an email asking how to get my info from the Micro SD card to the 2720. I bet the answer will be that I'm just SOL there.
Hubby wants us to all have the same cell phone so that my oldest and I can help him figure his cell phone out. He is not into the technical stuff and is happy with the bare bones absolute basic cell phone.

• 2011-04-23 03:46
  • iZQ}

Why the hell have media playing capabilities when the bloody phone doesnt even have a memory card slot. Talk about a waste of technology. Do nokia know what the hell they are doing any more?

• 2011-04-17 18:33
  • mXps

A friend asked me to put all our contacts on his N 2720. Trook a ood while - don't have blue tooth and no PC conection. Typed in surnames and first names. Then did a search - and it doesn't search first names!! What!! I know my friends by their first names, not their surnames!! So now I have to go through and change Surnames for first and surnames.a I am not impressed. I have a Nokia N73. Excellant battery life, totally useless software.
The best phone I have ever had was an LG800 - except battery life! But the software was so easy, loads of information easy to see and use. Nokia need to get some folk who are good at user interface stuff. I'm sure they have some good kit, its just the software that still lets them down.

• 2011-03-31 12:16
  • 3J0N

does the phone do voice commands

• 2011-03-24 10:44
  • M3s@
Total of 322 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 2720 fold.