Nokia 301 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.6
7.5
7.5

For all of you who have problems with youtube:

I have had such problems with youtube application already installed on the phone. Then I downloaded Opera Mini, and youtube videos stream fine, even in fullscreen.

Also, a great recomendation for Opera Mini browser, so much better than built-in Nokia Xpress browser.

• 2015-02-28 20:07
  • S7xU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-19 06:58 from vM7x - click to readPlease
(1) Can one minimize on this phone?
(2) Can whatapps work on this phone?
(3) can E-MAIL & G-MAIL with attaching and downloading work on it?
(4) What size of file can it attach and download
(5) Is the 3G working well
(6) Can it play MP4 video?

• 2015-02-23 16:36
  • f0F{

you may need install nokia pc suite on your pc

• 2015-02-19 22:24
  • vfjF

My computer will not connect to my 301 . How do i access the driver?

• 2015-02-19 06:58
  • vM7x

what driver do I need to utilise my sd card?

• 2015-02-18 21:49
  • vM7x

I can not utilise my phone with a memory card. What driver is needed?

• 2015-02-18 21:33
  • vM7x

Can one minimize on this phone to another application or function

• 2015-02-18 16:30
  • f0Id

please (1) Can whatapps work on this phone? (2) can E-MAIL & G-MAIL with attaching and downloading work on it? (3) what size of file can it attach and download (4) is the 3G working well (5) can it play MP4 video.

• 2015-02-18 11:35
  • f0Id

I just brought this phone and did I make a good choice and what 3G band is it on pleSe?

• 2015-02-10 23:19
  • myM4

ompatable to Pc suite

• 2015-01-26 11:27
  • rjkp

can i store 2000 contacts or only 1000?

• 2015-01-21 12:24
  • mAmU

MP4 videos not working!

• 2015-01-13 16:34
  • n2Tu

Videos of youtube are not working.

• 2015-01-13 07:56
  • fBhn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-06 16:35 from Nqn} - click to readi have the same problem videos of youtube dont work

• 2015-01-11 17:51
  • Nqn}

> In reply to Rambo @ 2015-01-07 01:13 from n$TX - click to readSpeaker sound is loud or not??

• 2015-01-11 05:26
  • 7XN9

bought samsung 1200..and deleted this model..eww

• 2015-01-08 18:49
  • M%xQ

I have been using NOKIA 301 since last one year rather more than that,I have found it a complete phone set for a person for his basic need of call sms and little bit entertainment. Please keep it mind its not the ANDROID phone. Why we want to compare it with any android...! A basic hand set with good quality battery and basic FACEBOOK application. For me its sufficient. I shall recommend this cell phone for basic handset user. Thanks.

• 2015-01-08 16:35
  • uWV2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-06 16:35 from Nqn} - click to readits a network problem bro.try to look for a good signal location..i've been using this nokia 301 for almost 2 years now and its been a great simple phone.

• 2015-01-08 13:48
  • NyjE

> In reply to Unforseen @ 2014-03-20 02:28 from M6ea - click to readI use the phone for texting/phoning and listening to music/audio plays and watching the odd film in bed - screen is large enough to watch films at short distance. Battery is just amazing, seldom needs recharging more than once every 10 days. I don't use it for internetting, it has only limited functionality in that area. If you are a fanatic web surfer and social media visitor I would advise a smart phone. Other great feature of this phone and one of the reasons I bought it is that it keeps standing up wihtout any help.... You can make selfies with the phone 10yards away! Cool... The camera is good at daylight pix, the panorama feature comes in handy at times. Radio is great too, you can listen through the headphones or the speakers. In some countries (like mine) the recording button is disabled (copyright rubbish). Only complaint I have is the playlist management. Creating playlists has been hell to me on every NOKIA phone sofar(is this a brand thing?). You can't simply select files and then put them into a playlist. You can add files to a playlist only one by one. One by one by one by one... At hundreds of files the word 'cumbersome' springs to mind. Former NOKIAs had audio facilities like equalizer etc. Now gone, miss that too - pitty.

• 2015-01-08 10:57
  • A46m
Total of 1906 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 301.