Nice phone if you have big smartphone and if you want an extra usefull phone
For me this was a terrible phone. Most things worked fine. However, I had two major problems with the phone:
1) Very poor sound quality, there was a constant background noise during conversations.
2) The alarm function doesn't work consistently when phone is switched off and charging. Sometimes the alarm wouldn't go off, time had stopped, I had to reset time and date when I turned the phone on again.
Anonymous, 21 Apr 2015best phone ever. But if u want to enjoy diz phone buy the single sim nt dual sim.the single s... moreAm using the dual sim without any problem. the phone is good. my own is nokia made in CHINA
best phone ever.
But if u want to enjoy diz phone buy the single sim nt dual sim.the single sim is the original without any problem.
urchman, 06 Apr 2015no fm radio!!!! too badI've got one and yes it does have FM Radio.
this phone is great i can use whatsapp facebook and browse faster and its handy also
Please, what is the internal storage/capacity of this phone? will whatapps demand some documents deleted on internal memory while using it. please i need an answer before buying it.
(1) Can one minimize on this phone?
(2) Can whatapps work on this phone?
(3) can E-MAIL & G-MAIL with attaching and downloading work on it?
(4) What size of file can it attach and download
(5) Is the 3G working well
(6) Can it play MP4 video?
raganinjo, 14 Mar 2015MP4 videos not working!Works on my phone, but must be videos converted to 320x240. I use the CONVERT-feature of VLC to convert mpg2films to mp4. Using the following settings: VIDEOCODEC=Mpeg4, bit rate= 512Kbs, Frame Rate 23,98, Resolution: scale=1, size 320pix x 240 pic. AUDIOCODEC= Mp3, bit rate= 64K, 2 channels, samplerate 48K.
How many phone numbers does this phone can store?
Does it has unlimited phone book memory?
If the space in main memory ends, does it does store phone numbers in the extended memory card inserted in the phone?
Rex, 04 Mar 2015The best phone ever!!! This is a really useful machine, I am fed up of pricy fancy smart-shits... moreI could not be more agree with you. It is faster and more useful than many smartphones in the market.