I have been using this phone for two years and it works fine. I have dropped it several times and it is not broken. Cannot compare to a smartphone but for a basic phone it is a brilliant device. One day I will possibly upgrade to a lumia 620 because the 301's web browser is very poor and it has terrible apps. However music, radio, Calender, alarm and so on work great. Easy to use, strong and good quality phone but not very advanced. Overall you do get what you pay for.
user, 05 May 2015Nice phone if you have big smartphone and if you want an extra usefull phone yes nice phone for dummies
Nice phone if you have big smartphone and if you want an extra usefull phone
For me this was a terrible phone. Most things worked fine. However, I had two major problems with the phone:
1) Very poor sound quality, there was a constant background noise during conversations.
2) The alarm function doesn't work consistently when phone is switched off and charging. Sometimes the alarm wouldn't go off, time had stopped, I had to reset time and date when I turned the phone on again.
Anonymous, 20 Apr 2015best phone ever. But if u want to enjoy diz phone buy the single sim nt dual sim.the single s... moreAm using the dual sim without any problem. the phone is good. my own is nokia made in CHINA
best phone ever.
But if u want to enjoy diz phone buy the single sim nt dual sim.the single sim is the original without any problem.
urchman, 01 Apr 2015no fm radio!!!! too badI've got one and yes it does have FM Radio.
this phone is great i can use whatsapp facebook and browse faster and its handy also
Please, what is the internal storage/capacity of this phone? will whatapps demand some documents deleted on internal memory while using it. please i need an answer before buying it.
(1) Can one minimize on this phone?
(2) Can whatapps work on this phone?
(3) can E-MAIL & G-MAIL with attaching and downloading work on it?
(4) What size of file can it attach and download
(5) Is the 3G working well
(6) Can it play MP4 video?