What's the point in ir. Could use some bt though. The touchpad could be a good thing, if it had a bigger screen.
To all Nokia staff / designers,
I think you lost it here. This are what most consumers want in a phone:
1. Bluetooth -- to easily share files such as sounds, pictures, and phonebook or calendar, or other stuff easily with other mobile users. Others (usually kids and teens) use it to play games with others.
2. Infrared -- okay, it really is just a back-up connectivity option / feature, but it still is useful.
3. Camera -- preferably VGA. To catch those precious moments. Others find even better uses. I read a guy in a convenience store got a picture of hte guy who robbed the outlet, and the robber was eventually caught.
4. 65K or higher screen res. -- cmon, wats the use of putting a blurry, low res. colored screen on a phone?
5. GPRS, iMode, WAP browser, e-mail client, sync., all those internet functions.
Bad work, Nokia. Stand by-time is good, but no cam, no infrared port & I'm sure it's a very expensive phone.
Can someone tel me if this phone has an integrated camera , pleaze. And will this phone come out in Belgium and wenn ? If you answer me I really would be happy. Thanks.
nokia is slowly losing out to others phone manufacturer with all their crap
Whta is the difference between 6108 and 3108. It looks the same to me. Pls advise. Thank you.
how can I bay this model and
this phone no proplem with arabic languages
samsung v200 and e700 are still the best! people from nokia please dont rush things up.. the phone's value is fast depreciating bec of new releases every 2-3 weeks.. im only suggesting.
o my god!
no infa red port!?!
whatever shall we do?
we're all guna die!!!!!!!!
what the fuck happened to nokia, when some cmps like SE are getting their phones right others are losing it?
nokia you lost it