yesterday night while updating library my fone started restarting,i was amazed as my fone version is 06.01.restarting continued till morning.scanned for viruses but found nothing.
The Nokia 3110 evolve is the newer version.It come in a small box and I think good battery life.But if you are going for the Nokia 3110 Classic do not go for the version with the software version 5.50.It has restart problems when you use a memory card.Without the memory card its fine.
here are the answers to your questions.
1. Does this phone have modem option? yes, it can support gprs and edge coonection. i am currently using my 3110c as my modem.
2. Is it good as 6300? 3110c and 6300 is just almost the same for me. 6300 only offers better screen resolution and 2 mp camera but i think it does not have ir. they have the same nokia series 40 os.
3. And how is the irda option? it has ir and i think this also sports the fastest irda connection available.
4. How is the speed of the bluetooth? it also supports the latest bluetooth ver 2.
5. If I update firmware option, will it stop the so called restarting problem? according to some users here, restarting is history with version 6.01 (latest). i have no restart problem eversince v 5.01 but i have upgraded to v 5.5 and waiting for v 6.01 be available from nokia site.
wats the difference between 3110classic and 3110evolve.which is latest.and wich is better.am thinking to purchase tis mob.wat abt sound quality of tis mob.i mean while listening to music is it gud or not.
and is there any other mob in tis range...
Thats good.From where can I download the software version 6.01 for the 3110C?Can you let me knoq ASAP.Thanks.
Does this phone have modem option? Is it good as 6300? And how is the irda option? How is the speed of the bluetooth? If I update firmware option, will it stop the so called restarting problem?
Guys, i have just seen a full blue and a full pink version of this 3110c here in Ayala Center Cebu at Junrex Cellphones and Accesories and i have seen that it is "Made in Korea". No longer Made in China.
Hi guys!My 3110c was beginning the restart habit whenever I would be downloading files onto my phone. It was not until I used someone's advice- was it Ash? Can't remember the guy. I organised all my files- images, music & video clips into folders. Man! The restart problem is now history. I DOWNLOAD & ORGANISE. Another thing I have shifted all my bulk files from the 4ne to the memory card. Simple.THANX GSM ARENA 4 THIS REVIEW!
dear rishanka, are u sleeping , nokia people have already launched version06.01.
this version makes rebooting a legend.
Yes thats true.With the memory card it reboots.Without the card its fine.When I checked with local nokia agents they say it might be a hardware or software defect.To repir it the new software version 5.6 or something higher that 5.5 has to come.
This device has serious rebooting problems if u are using a memory card, if u are not a music freak and want just a basic handset then this is the choice for u, but if u are passionate about ur music then u should try something else. The rebooting stops if u take out the memory card though.
well, cant tell u exactly to be honest about the message mem... however I know it supports more that 2000 messages. I guess it all depends upon the size of each individual messages - as in length of the messages. You won't be disappointed.
yes i think the phone (3110classic) is my kind of phone. is durable, last long and i believe it is handy friendly and colour friendly too.
i love it and am going 4 it.
hey is there anyone who knows ...where can i download the v6.0 firmware of this handset??