Nokia 3220 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.7

hello sir/madam ,i am also using this mobile .when i con nect it to pc through usb to my computer it does not show anything information .pls check it for me and reply me

• 2012-08-17 05:09
  • t}cC

> In reply to fyodor @ 2012-07-26 15:19 from NvRI - click to readi also ued ths phone at that time it was coolest phone.
and in disco or pub in night it was impression making phine,i stiil love ths phone. i mis ths phone toooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• 2012-07-31 13:52
  • vIxH

ooooh snap i miss this phone...... this was a very funky phone with all the lights on the sideways ...... and the cutout covers in the back.

i remember i messed up too many of my comic books cutting out cool covers for the back.

i miss my phone. :-(

• 2012-07-26 15:19
  • NvRI

> In reply to Kumi @ 2012-06-25 12:40 from u1t7 - click to readhey it asking for code whele bladet

• 2012-06-28 15:13
  • KS65

can any 1 provide its restriction code.
how to unlock dis cell phone

• 2012-06-25 12:40
  • u1t7

Love this phone when i had it in working condition. I now have the iphone 3 and i am tired of it. I wish they would remake and upgrade this phone.

• 2012-06-19 05:34
  • 0cSs

I love this phone. I have had 2G and even 3G and still non of it would compare to my 3220 nokia. Love the signal, speaker phone is very clear, user friendly, quick button reaction, and lastly its durability. I have this phone for 7 years now and all i can say is simply amazing phone.

• 2012-06-09 16:02
  • v0wV

nokia 3220 is very fantastic mobile.i like mostly imiting light of this mobile.

• 2012-06-01 11:23
  • Hktv

Love this phone ,sorry that they do not make this anymore , only prob the side panels fell off after a few years making the phone not as attractive. The best feature on the phone for me was the way it lit up when someone called ,as all the ring tones caused the phone to light up like a christmas tree.I always knew where my phone was even when it was dark.

• 2012-05-29 13:09
  • 8yT6

I really loved this phone. I used it for years and it never gave me any problems. I loved the ring tone called Vibration the most, it was just different from all others. Is it still available? how i wish Nokia, could bring it back improved so i can purchase it. Its a phone with a difference.

• 2012-04-25 17:26
  • fsyb

this was the first multimedia phone that i used...it was something that i can't complain about...hv many memories related to this phone...but now it's not with me...missing it!

• 2012-04-19 23:19
  • 98WI

dis was my first fon....giftd me as my bday gift......
i lov this fon....i usd this fon for 5 yrs...no complain....only camera becm a lil dull aftr few years.......fantastic fon...i always remembr it....

• 2012-04-10 16:41
  • rJMT

once i let this phone outdoors and went to sleep. when i woke up i foun it all wet, it turned out it rained all night. it survived though after drying it!

• 2012-03-30 18:17
  • Lxg7

how can i save all the pictures in my phone? could i transfer all my photos to the pc? thanks a lot.

• 2012-03-05 07:46
  • K7gQ

this is also my first phone! It's features are very good.

• 2012-03-04 12:54
  • t7Rv

What type of Data Cable used this....

• 2012-02-27 00:50
  • Pbvq

How Do I Block A Number On My 3220. plissss

• 2012-02-22 22:00
  • Pbvq

it is a super phone..............
with its colour ful lights..........

• 2012-02-10 17:25
  • uvuh

My very first phone, loved those side lights

• 2012-02-02 14:40
  • ni3H

i love this phone.....my first phone

• 2012-01-27 12:51
  • XjH@
Total of 1175 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 3220.