Nokia 3230 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.2
7.4
7.2

my second phone .10 years of uninterrupted service by this phone and still working....thanks to nokia

• 2015-05-15 14:33
  • uwtQ

This phone was memorable to me. It was the first phone I was able to bring abroad because of its tri-band feature.

• 2015-05-13 09:31
  • Mfxa

My 1st phone, more than 4 years I have it. Lot of memory with this phone, thx for a Long years be my best partner. U'll be missed. Nokia 3230 u'r awesomeeeeeeeee.......

• 2015-05-13 09:28
  • KhsF

My 1st phone, totally great phone. Lot of memory with this phone... thx for the long year be my best partner! Nokia 3230 u'r awesome.. u'll be missed.

• 2015-05-13 09:19
  • KhsF

i had this phone,more than 6 yars. i can not broked it.it fantastic phone,well desined.really great phone

• 2015-05-11 19:49
  • iGy8

> In reply to sagar @ 2014-08-26 06:58 from vLQJ - click to readAgreed, I think if this and other Classic original Nokias came back with today's features, it will be fantastic-They are the best well designed, coloured, durable phones ever. Todays Nokias are all rectangular ( boring) as are all the other brand phones, plus they now have colours so bright that they look like Fisher-Price made them. Dear Microsoft, now that you have taken over Nokia, please consider the points above. I sincerely hope Original Nokia makes a comeback.

• 2015-03-14 09:02
  • 3YHn

I have this phone
it is very good phone

• 2014-11-22 04:10
  • t}AX

How can download a messenger for this nokia 3230. . . ? ? Which messenger support this phone? Plz tell about. . .plz plz.

• 2014-09-19 20:50
  • t1$B

I just love this phone hope its relaunch with today's specification

• 2014-08-26 06:58
  • vLQJ

> In reply to ranjha @ 2014-06-13 19:15 from PUEu - click to readits true. I feel good while thinking 3230. But today i miss it. Mobile fell in beach. If anyone has means give me, i will pay you.

• 2014-07-13 19:52
  • Xu@E

Nokia 3230 is the first symbian mobile to our home. My Mom, Dad, brother & me loves symbian a lot. We learned many things from this phone, even my professional carrier has been taught to go for Web developer, as i created a simple wapsites on 2007, 2008 from this phone lol? but true. Many of them in those days don't know about mobile internet, i used to use my opera com to upload photos to blog & chatting, surfing in mobile browser is a great experience. Symbian uses very less memory with high quality graphic games, where as android want GB's of memory for similar game. Now symbian is dead, i feel my best friend is no more :( I found two new Nokia N8 and E7 phones in amazon on 04th July 2014, i just buyed those immediately, although i know that nokia stopped service for symbian.

I Love you Symbian & Nokia.

• 2014-07-05 16:23
  • rJVi

I can still remember this Nokia 3230 that i have bought from my salaries..and i love to use it.and one more thing i would like to share to you guys on that day in 2007-08 using of this type of phone is like using BMW car so status symbol i can say..i really love those day and my pretty girl friend .

• 2014-06-13 19:15
  • PUEu

didnt acess my facebook

• 2013-12-05 13:57
  • wu4@

What's wrong - SIM card dont accept?
Please help.

• 2013-11-28 22:22
  • p@MP

its anice phone

• 2013-11-26 19:26
  • fufa

sir,
I am Having this phone with me and i got software problem please solve the problem for my phone please sir .....

• 2013-11-14 10:08
  • w0@6

I have faced a lot of pblms with this phone.......i'l changed 3 batteries nd 2 displays.finaly i'l throw it nd used nokia 6680.

• 2013-11-03 08:48
  • rJ$W

Just love this phone it's my first phone and i had lot of memories with it especially ngage games some high quality apps and more important free internet approx i used 1 year free net from this phone but the operator's license was cancelled unfortunate.But i love the game graphics.ALL OF THESE I LOVE MY NOKIA 3230.

• 2013-10-27 11:44
  • YT8K

my handset shows white display

• 2013-10-18 12:17
  • U$4H

the best smart phone i have used for 7 years, its still compareable even wiht galaxy and android phones.
everything you want from a smart phone, it can offer you. except vedio call. that is all. thanks my red 3230 nokia

• 2013-10-05 16:57
  • XNP1
Total of 5266 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 3230.