Nokia 3530 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.8
6.8
6.9

> In reply to jojo @ 2012-04-09 11:36 from KiuW - click to readThis was my second phone as well. And strangely enough Siemen was my first phone too. Only not Siemen c but siemen a52.

• 2015-05-21 07:59
  • kaKT

Nokia 3530 is my favourite phone and I consider it one of the best. It was my second phone I ever owned. This phone I bought to play splinter cell. This phone is a real gaming phone. All of the coolest games are available for the nokia 3530. Plus you could cheat the internet. It was nice to be on the internet and talking to people all over the world via online chatrooms because I never had access to pc internet at the time. But I feel the chatroom experience was better on the phone than on pc because too much people to concentrate on on a the pc chatrooms. I remember this chatroom called something like picture chatroom that I used to use on the Nokia 3530. Such wonderful memories. Nokia could you please please please put this phone back on the shelves. Even if yoy make it so that we can't hack the net. Please! Or even make a Nokia 3530 emulater. I really miss this move. After my first one that I bought brand new stopped working. I bought it second hand 3 times.

• 2015-05-21 07:54
  • kaKT

my 3rd phone, oh i remember d past, its nice and simple

• 2015-03-28 09:49
  • vxhd

I can browse the internet using its default browser and I can do Facebook in this phone. For better internet browsing you can download and install Opera Mini 3 for this phone. This is my first GPRS mobile phone.

• 2015-03-26 09:20
  • t7Xh

2nd phone i had after samsung r220.
Loved this phn.. Still remember the days when i spend hours playing aur glide, sky diver, and playing the polyphonic ringtones. I played them all so many times that i memorized their series. Infact mine was blue too.. Exactly like this.. This was a tough cookie too.

• 2015-02-18 19:35
  • X0%G

This Nokia 3530 was my second phone after Nokia 3310. This was really nice. I still remember Nokia's good old days. These handset of Nokia was really nice and rugged. People are still using these kind of old Nokia handset. I really miss Nokia. Those are days of Nokia and we used to visit Nokia Priority store to see new models. Really I miss Nokia and remember those good old days of Nokia.

• 2015-01-23 09:59
  • vbSj

3530 was my first mobile in life great mobile i have ever seen good

• 2014-10-31 15:25
  • vI27

Yeah, it was my first mobile too, after seeing/using my friends mobile 3310 etc. i was kinda proud of my mobile because it had a blue skin with light shining underneath. really enjoyed the phone and replaced with Nokia 6233, while i was working...

• 2014-08-27 08:00
  • S1U4

Nokia thanks for the memories:)

• 2014-02-06 09:14
  • PA7E

My first phone ever!! loved it.

• 2014-01-08 07:25
  • ijM%

It was my first phone ever, It was built like a tank. just works wonderfully, until the battery strat to acting up :p
i use it for about 5 year, until i replace it with nokia 6120c. but it's kinda funny to see, the first user review on this phone, how people think this is a bad phone, it kinda suck etc, but bam! 10 years later people still adore it, and say how well its made, compare to their current smartphone.

• 2013-10-10 14:34
  • P}vn

> In reply to edy @ 2013-08-30 14:57 from UDQg - click to readMy 1st colored phone in 2006, misses it...

• 2013-09-17 18:54
  • PF7u

my first phone, and pickpocket take it from my jacket,,,,miss it!

• 2013-08-30 14:57
  • UDQg

its my first gift from someone that i love and I was dreamed about this phone.
Can't You MMS ?
Nokia 3530.
Je t'aime... BiZ

• 2013-06-14 19:10
  • thtJ

> In reply to kram24 @ 2012-11-17 05:58 from 7Ej@ - click to readmine too

• 2013-06-14 08:37
  • 43Eu

Still using this phone today and I dread the day when the battery stops working. Takes a bashing that no smart phone can take today.

If you ever wanted a phone to make calls this was it. I've dropped this phone on concrete and it kept working...with NO cracked screen.

I tried using my iPod Touch as an alarm clock and slept through the alarm. When this phone vibrates it feels like an earthquake. It just works. Summing up this phone is all about function over form, unlike smart phones where you need a Otterbox case to protect the damn thing.

• 2013-04-23 10:37
  • vCFj

my first colored graphic phone

• 2012-11-17 05:58
  • 7Ej@

My first phone in 2003 :)

• 2012-09-04 18:59
  • 2@1Y

my first phone way back in 2003

• 2012-08-12 13:33
  • sSSa

My Fourth Phone.

• 2012-06-02 16:30
  • 7X1%
Total of 349 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 3530.