Nokia 3720 classic - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.1

The best phone I ever had. I often wonder how sturdy it really is, and why it's not eating batteries. Why don't Nokia produce it anymore??

• 2014-06-19 12:53
  • ssRC

Solid and good phone. I used it for about 5 years. Never had any problems. Sound quality was good. Battery was still in good shape. Dropped it countless times on the floor, in water, ..., never had a problem.
Well, it is not washing machine resistent. Regardless of that, I would buy it again.

• 2014-03-30 20:05
  • Sk$a

Does it have Russian language menu?

• 2014-01-11 16:34
  • 3VCE

best telephone ever

• 2014-01-05 19:11
  • 3EN4

> In reply to Roger @ 2013-09-25 15:23 from w6k1 - click to readMy opinion : i will not buy this phone because it is not light weight, no xpress browser and costly.
Almost all Nokia feature phones are solid build even drop it in water ! ( just remove the battery and blow with electric fan for few hours).
One more point: the latest series of Nokia low end phone supports dual sim card , multi- lingual, Whatsapp, Viber, Line,email, fast internet even it runs on 2G, long last battery and affordable price : it is good to be secondary phone at the present because nowsaday many people use two or three phones ( Tablet, Smart and basic phone).
For basic phone : many people in my country prefere to use Nokia phone. . .because of its durability ( eg: nokia 1280) , easy to use and reasonable price.

• 2013-10-24 17:18
  • IaHH

This phone has been a real pleasure to own and use. Admittedly, my phone needs aren't very demanding: I just need to be able to call people, send SMS, with very occasional internet surfing, take a photo when I'm bored (serviceable 2mb camera). It ticks all those boxes just fine, though the latter is rather outdated.

Its main selling point was that it was durable. Too often, I've laughed in the faces of people whose smartphones sport a nice fat crack on the screen. I wanted to have a phone that I could drop with no issues. In that department, the 3720 has served well... though only recently, after a few years of ownership, I've slightly cracked the screen after dropping it onto a jagged, rocky surface.

The second selling point is the battery life. 1050 mAh? All I know is that it takes days before I need to charge it up again. I will state that I'm not on the phone 24/7 so that definitely helps.

I'm only thinking of upgrading to a new phone, because of the 2G network on the Nokia. It's simply not practicable for getting info off the web, unless you're patient, and can handle reading off such a tiny screen.

Would recommend to anyone who needs a durable phone, and has only basic needs.

• 2013-09-25 15:23
  • w6k1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-28 23:56 from kemT - click to readThank you. I appreciate the response.

• 2013-09-16 01:14
  • Fv4$

> In reply to AdamBoy64 @ 2013-01-04 01:53 from Fv4$ - click to readNo, you can only plug it into an electrical socket. There is just a tiny hole to plug the cord into the phone.

• 2013-05-28 23:56
  • kemT

> In reply to kelvin julius @ 2013-01-02 14:44 from NXxK - click to readAccording to WhatsApp, the Nokia 3720 Classic is not supported.

• 2013-01-08 00:41
  • Fv4$

> In reply to kelvin julius @ 2013-01-02 14:44 from NXxK - click to readI think your best option now is to look on eBay for this phone, as the phone is over 3 years old.

• 2013-01-08 00:34

Hey there.
I was wondering - does this phone support charging via USB?
I should know as I used to own one, but I can't remember (possibly never tried).

• 2013-01-04 01:53
  • Fv4$

i want to know if this nokia 3720 classic support whatapps?? how much the price of it??

• 2013-01-02 14:44
  • NXxK

I use this phone for over a year, has the basic functions but is well built, excellent phone, reliable, I like it.

• 2012-11-22 18:39
  • nhZK

what i dont like on my 3720c ...its only 2.5mm jack, mediocre 2.5 cam, poor video recorder...aside from those all features is ok!!!

• 2012-10-20 09:37
  • vj1C

this is a very good phone! no hesitate.. impressive

• 2012-10-11 12:39
  • 3CgD

Solid,durable,very tough,..and sexy.

• 2012-09-28 01:56
  • XMFH

really, really resistant to "bumps"

• 2012-08-27 15:15
  • t75p

Flashlight, bigger screen for S40 (2.2")...
I just wish this had 3G.

It's been 3 years.. perhaps the time for wishing for a successor is over.

• 2012-08-17 04:22
  • Fv4$

> In reply to martincooley @ 2012-07-22 21:08 from smMM - click to readbest phone for rainy days here in the philippines...and better during the summer months!!!

• 2012-08-07 10:59
  • vj1C

the nokia 3720 classic is about the best mobile builders phone ever in my personal opinion. martin.

• 2012-07-22 21:08
  • smMM
Total of 424 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 3720 classic.