Nokia 5110 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.7
7.7
8.0

I love this phone. I still use mine. I bought it way back in 1998. It still has the original cover on it and it looks brand new. I never want this phone to die. I use it every day. I just bought the camera attachment for it yesterday, so now i'm taking some classy photo's with it. Great colour.
Everytime i'm on my bike i put the handsfree in and listen to the radio.
it fits nice and snuggly into my front pocket of my jeans.
The Nokia 5110 will live FOREVER!!!!

• 2004-07-24 06:58

nokia 5110 must be phased out....

• 2004-07-17 10:08

is not good enough

• 2004-07-15 08:38

This fone is totally ace, i lurrrrrve it. My grandad had one, well i used and used it. It beats my current fone i think (a samsung T100, dont buy one their rubbish) and i will 4eva luv it!!!!

• 2004-06-14 23:14

Man I still use this phone. All my mates make fun of me but I don't care. Since I had this phone 5 years ago, I've broken 4 others and but this one has stayed alive.

What was quite funny was when I was on a school field trip in Wales in the middle of nowhere I kept recieving texts, and no one else could get signal despite them having tri-band techie phones etc! Was quite amusing. I'm a bit worried about the radiation though. I made a bet with a friend that I will graduate with this phone. I'm a fresher right now and have dropped this so many times i've lost count. Ive fallen on it, sat on it, it's dropped out of my pocket whilst breakdancing and whilst riding a bike on several occasions. But it's still fine.

Anyone else who still has one will understand me when I say it's a great phone. All the other haters...well...who cares, this phone is worth nothing so when it eventually does break I wont cry about it or anything. No great loss.

Keeping it old school-

Fresher
UK

• 2004-05-22 02:28

my mom still use it !!! until now 2004!!
anyway even i luv da fone, i retire it 3years ago and go for 7650,3660,and N-gage now!! they are the best fone i ever had!! simply nokia da best!!

• 2004-05-19 10:19

My first mobile. THE phone to have in 1998. No gimmicks, just excellent battery-life and build-quality. Pity about the external aerial and being the size of a brick.

• 2004-05-03 23:03

Half of my country had this phone

• 2004-03-01 17:12

I want to change card from one fone (Motorola )to in Nokia 5110.In handy mark that Card not allow . What can i do?

• 2003-09-06 07:34
  • Interstellar Overdri
  • Rating0

Ugly, Ugly phone, but they're bloody indestructible. A friend of mine (Lachie)'s got kicked off a third-floor balcony, hit the concrete apron below, didn't so much as bounce.

• 2003-08-16 09:45

my mobile phone language has been changed what can i do now plz tell me
thanx

• 2003-06-25 19:17

tiffy kitty i'll buy the classic 5110 someday...i love you

• 2003-05-27 14:55

I love you too don mark john!!! miss you so much!!!:(

• 2003-05-26 15:07

I Love this fone... Is there any way I could purchase one? I owned one before and i lost it to a thief... if only you could help...:(

• 2003-05-26 15:06

a classic fone...my girlfriend owns one
of this...her name's tiffany dawn...
and i love her very much...

• 2003-05-23 18:36

i got 1 of the they are really good

• 2003-05-18 09:39

is nokia data suite is availble free?

• 2003-04-07 15:59

hi i,m mubeen i have 5110 nokia sat

• 2003-03-17 03:11

how much price the nokia 5110?

• 2003-02-19 09:39

It's wery, wery old phone!

• 2003-02-10 22:23
Total of 948 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 5110.