Nokia 5130 XpressMusic - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.4
7.4
7.6

The sending time of my sms's displays incorrectly. How can I correct it? Eg. send sms off @ 07:00, time sent is indicated at 05:00. Plse assist me! Thanks

• 2010-02-05 10:50
  • Nhfp

Hai People! MY HANDS ON EXPERIENCE WITH NOKIA 5130

I bought this Fone last week, I mean what i say! Its the best fone in its category,Though the only glitch i found was the headset wasn't good in built quality but the Audio quality & loudness is very remarkable, but it lacks (A) class bass effects. but who cares? shove an i-pod head set & Waltz, The fone is glossy & hence is very hard to Keep it clean coz it's a fingerprint magnet. the screen is crisp, the UI is fast & responsive unless the transition effects are enabled. Battery life is Good. the loud speaker volume is very loud & crisp with higher bitrate (192~256 Kbps) Audio files. Lower bitrate audio files Is little distorted & creeks, I Absolutely recommend it to everyone Who is on the Look For a decent Mid range Fone which Scoops some of the features that a high-end mobile offers. I'm happier with this baby......

• 2010-02-05 10:34
  • utGH

> In reply to Arjun @ 2010-02-03 18:20 from vGju - click to readDear Arjun

i am using this model from last 8-9 months, i have not received/found any problem as such , my opinion is visit to nokia care and update the firmware most of the problems will solve

• 2010-02-05 08:09
  • t@yL

> In reply to Hemant @ 2010-02-04 14:18 from 2@4q - click to read
Thanks, Mr. Hemant.

• 2010-02-05 05:32
  • 95VH

> In reply to amn @ 2010-02-04 18:22 from 3YbA - click to readHey it wrks fine with a 8gb mem.crd stuffed with 3movies n 529songs etc..I my self use it.which brand mem.card r u using.Sandisk works well with it..Thr should be sum prob.with ur mem.card.Cheers...

• 2010-02-05 05:14
  • 2A49

• 2010-02-05 05:12
  • 2A49

It's good to use. the fonts and the keypads.. but it s so sensitive.. not that much strong as other nokia models. when we use bluetooth and transfer any media files, if any virus found it easily acquires this model's phone memory. and it is very difficult to recover it. i spent 2000 bugs to recover the phone and nowadays am not using bluetooth at all. pls do not suggest this mobile to anyone who r using it. and those who are planning to buy this mobile, pls do not use bluetooth to transfer any media files. then ur mobile can be safe.

• 2010-02-05 05:03
  • Tdw3

Can Anybody tell me my Nokia 5130 shows after staring...... "Contact Service" Please tell me how can i resolve it....

• 2010-02-04 21:34
  • Rxf1

I bought this fone in Jan 2010 but battery back up of this fone is not good at all.

• 2010-02-04 21:03
  • uwY6

i'm having some prob wid that....

frequently it getting switched off when ever i'm trying 2 call or recievw a call...

• 2010-02-04 20:16
  • t@JK
  • F

it doesnt support more than 4 gb memory space and the safest is 2 gb i just checked and i had bought 8 gb card actually believing this site and now i can't even get a refund or anything... i had saved up the money for a month now just to get this card and now i can't even use more than 4 gb when i checked it up with my freinds they had told me it wasn't possible but i guess i should've beleived them instead of this site...

• 2010-02-04 18:22
  • 3YbA

Best model of the yet in all side like music, looking, using n simple, cost...everything but changing n use something new it's my hobby ...thanks

• 2010-02-04 15:07
  • w4gL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-02-04 10:22 from 95VH - click to readYes Nokia 5130 Xpressmusic does have a Speaker Hands-free function where you'll hear voice of the caller through loud speaker than the ear-piece and it's very simple,
During call that is ur call is picked up @ the other end u will see a text in Down right of screen by the name "LoudSp" simply press top right button (above red button) to activate and same button will switch-off LoudSpeaker. you can also record the call by pressing top left button (above green button) and select "Record" fron the list.

• 2010-02-04 14:18
  • 2@4q

Does Nokia 5130 Xpress have Speaker-Handsfree function? i.e. to hear voice of the caller through loutspeaker than the ear-piece? If so, how can it be activated, which is the key? Can anybody help, please............. Thanks

• 2010-02-04 10:22
  • 95VH

If there is any alternative rather than 5130,on the same price,on nokia,with good battery backup.any body help me.quickly

• 2010-02-04 09:21
  • wdPE

> In reply to Hemant @ 2010-02-04 08:10 from 2@4x - click to readThanks, Mr. Hemant.

Memory Card is of 1 gb capacity that has come with the handset. I have not changed it yet.

• 2010-02-04 08:24
  • 95VH

> In reply to Murali @ 2010-02-04 07:55 from 95VH - click to readThe dial tone cannot be changed from the handset bcos it's in the Exchange Server.
what capacity memory card u got with the phone 1gb or 2gb?

• 2010-02-04 08:10
  • 2@4x

> In reply to Murali @ 2010-02-04 07:55 from 95VH - click to readThe dial tone cannot be changed from handset bcos it's in the Exchange Server.
what capacity memory card u got with the phone 1gb or 2gb?

• 2010-02-04 08:08
  • 2@4x

Recently I purchased Nokia 5130 Xpress Music Set @ Rs. 5300. Relatively good set as of now.

Can any one tell if we can set/change dial tone (tone that is heard at the other end from our phone, i.e. to say, our phone's dial tone heard at the other end till call is connected/taken)in 5130? If so, how? Can anybody help please............. Thanks in advance.

• 2010-02-04 07:55
  • 95VH

i want my mobile back up recovery and messages memory phone and sim show information and want the update setup please
thanks.

• 2010-02-04 05:09
  • vG51
Total of 10287 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 5130 XpressMusic.