Nokia 515 - user opinions and reviews

7.4
7.5

• binod from konnagar,
  • Rating0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-30 20:07 from uud% - click to readplease inform me speciality from others. Price is so high...why?

• 2013-10-31 17:08
  • TL5j

> In reply to lol @ 2013-10-31 07:15 from vMfZ - click to readoh and for the love of god, bring back lighting alerts.

• 2013-10-31 07:15
  • vMfZ

need a 2.2 screen, 3G with raised keypad separate, s40 with 3.2mpx.

• 2013-10-31 07:15
  • vMfZ
  • F

hahahaha samsung s duos with 5mp camera with flash...front camera for video calling...dual sim...android ics...4 inch capactive touch screen..with good ram nd processor for 9500 rupees....

nokia 515 with 5mp camera...no front cam...2.4 inch screen..asha os...single sim phone with no ram or gud processor for 10500 rupees!!!!!.....

in one word:nokia are ur employees mad or wat?are they living on this planet earth? dont they read newspaper or see internet?? tell them to do....gudbye...

• 2013-10-30 20:07
  • uud%

phone camera otherspec price
lumia 510 5mp touch scrn,wnds OS 6000-7000rs
lumia 520 5mp touch scrn,wnds OS 7000-10000rs

nokia 515 5mp asha OS,.. rs??(10000rs)

wat u mean.......................

• 2013-10-30 09:50
  • utkn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-29 11:16 from futC - click to readMore phonebook entries? For what?

• 2013-10-30 07:25
  • vfxa

Nokia is now mad . no more comments . just one word i have said after viewing the price "LOL" !

• 2013-10-29 17:18
  • utBP

increase the phonebook entry to more than 3000 entries.The camera should be of 8 MP.

• 2013-10-29 11:16
  • futC

does this phone supports whatsapp ?

• 2013-10-29 10:39
  • U@Vn

this is a really good-looking piece of shit, it's slow and absolutely nothing in term of specs.
don't stimulate them producing such crap when buying it...

• 2013-10-28 21:20
  • NJ8S

Many users always want more features that is why if Nokia can provide some more features for the new models : it will be great !! i like Nokia feature phone even they are small but they have slam, xpress browser and support multi - lingual. . .it is necessary for me to use Nokia feature/ candybar phone for my daily work because its solid build and easy to use. .on the other hand i cannot carry my tablet & smart phone with me all the time . . .so i prefere to use a small dual sim ( candybar phone ) with good camera to be my secondary mobile phone.

• 2013-10-28 15:59
  • IaHH

> In reply to sunny @ 2013-10-27 15:12 from vQ%5 - click to readdont worry, the price will automatically go lesser than that

• 2013-10-28 12:50
  • t}yr

no wifi no gps

• 2013-10-28 11:05
  • v{@x

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-21 04:54 from PG{E - click to readHi. I was the noob you were referring to the other day. When I say own, I mean Sammy makes more money than Google when it comes to android that it looks like they were the ones owning it..

Android is just google's way to make more money and mine data like the nsa.

I'm still pro Nokia Symbian, java and maemo/meego.

• 2013-10-28 04:12
  • sUS7

I accidentally opened the nokia column on this site I found this mobile. It is really attractive phone I thought according to the specification its price should be around 5000/- but its price is more than double the expected. Its really annoying. What are you upto nokia I thought I will buy this phone but it seems that you dont want to sell it. As if you like this phone very much and you want to keep it to yourself and dont want to sell it to anybody. Nokia shouldnt have displayed this phone on gsmarena. What are you upto nokia I was your biggest lover once but bow I hate you the most. I will never see your column now. This is not done at all. I dont understand what are you upto. This price suits if you would have given dual core processor with at least 1gb ram.
Use your commom sense nonsense.

• 2013-10-27 15:12
  • vQ%5

I bought it yesterday, the next morning i return it to the shop.
Minus:
1.veryyy cheap plastic carcase;
2.the opening system of the carcase it's very tangled,
3.with nothing in the memory (photos or games) it have to "think"(showing me the clepsidra),
4.menu it's worst than a Nokia 6310.
5.huge price here in Romania:185 USD.
6.crap photos.I am expecting more from a 5 megapixels than that. I am still owning an old Nokia N73 who makes photos like a dedicated camera(and have only 3.2 megapixels camera, but Carl Zeiss lens)
Plus:
1.Looking good from distance. When you have hands on....
This is a phone worthing no more than 80- 100 USD.
I expected from end of August. Unfortunately.
I am so disappointing of this "new" Nokia phone.

• 2013-10-27 11:45
  • pkSA

I really want to go for this one (Nokia 515), because of dual sim, 5MP camera with LED flash. My current phone is Nokia 206 , it has 1.3 MP only but its picture is not bad ( acceptable) and another thing Nokia 206 is not costly.
Nokia 515 is not released in my country yet. . .its price is more expensive than N. 206 but if it has good features & quality i will purchase it.

• 2013-10-27 03:58
  • PWar

simply super phone value for money thanks for nokia for giving good quality phone and stylish

• 2013-10-26 18:39
  • bCis

This is finally selling for under $200 USD on eBay. Just ordered one a few minutes ago from India. Thanks to Nokia for continuing to make quality feature phones; why does everyone assume people in USA want to waste their paychecks on data plans and spyware phones?

• 2013-10-26 15:49
  • jHSj
Total of 799 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 515.