Hey, i got a music video clip but cannot play on the phone, although it is .3gp format. can any1 tell me why??
glenn:but when i want to play the download game at my nk5300 it need a connection.. how can i play the game without the connection..????
iv got the phone for over 2 months however my 5300 is taking over a minute to switch between songs in different playlists.can anyone tell me how to fix this?
Its the greatest phone in this whole world .. i think everyone needs it ... i love my phone ...im in love n its wiht my phone love u my 5300
to popoliee: you can download lots of nokia java games at www.mobile9.com and www.zedge.net but in zedge.net you need to register to download themes, games, etc. and you only have 20 credits per day to download unlike at mobile9.com you dont have to register and you have unlimited credits to download. lots of cool stuff at mobile9.com and really recommend that site. hope i can help.
Its Casing Is Replaceable its available in karachi and price is in between 200 to 300. Transpernt Cover Also Available
to new buyer: yup it supports 1GB, i can prove it because im using it right now hehe! lol! I think it also supports 2GB because at nokia.com it says that it supports up to 1,500 songs using a 2GB card.
Just make sure the card is microSD.
Can anyone tell me if the Nokia 5300 supports 1gb card or 2gb???
Or just the Express Music for Tmobile support that card?
I just got this phone (in lilac) as a graduation gift from my boyfriend...it is, hands down, the BEST phone that I have ever had! I absolutely love it. Not only is it a music player, but you can also add pictures and videos right from your computer. And, you can listen to the radio. The best part about this phone for me is the fact that I can record songs and use them as ringtones (or use the songs that I uploaded from my computer)! This is great b/c I can change the ringtones whenever I want and it's FREE. Doesn't get much better than that! *Sigh* I think I'm in love...
The bad things? I wish it came in hot pink...and the back cover is hard to get on and off.
to neil: i downloaded it at www.mobile9.com, its in the nokia 5300 themes, click the featured themes i think the name is iphone hybrid like that. just post your reply if you found it.
hmm...was using w800i before this and i think it sounds better....the camera is.... oh well.........probably isn't a very good buy XD
and maybe a little too bulky..
This phone is wicked for Music playing -so loud. Its great for texting and general use - however the camera isn't gr8 - but im not bothered about that.
One thing though - if you drop the phone - it may brake. I did, now i have no backlight working at all, cant see/read texts, and the navigation/d pad wears and becomes non-responsive after alot of use. Just a warning to those think9ing of buying - be careful - dont drop it.
this phone is great, features like mad. yes it comes with a memory card, 256mb to be exact. but the only flaw is that the speaker isn't that loud.
Got this phone a month ago. I'm quite happy with it.
* Plays WMAs and Flash Lite as well as MP3, AAC and 3GP.
* I like the keys, although the softkeys and call/hang-up keys can be mispressed because they are all on the same plate.
* Flexible and good looking menus.
* Brilliant screen - I was worried that text may be too small but there are 3 font sizes.
* 1.3MP camera is reasonalble - no flash but there is a night mode. The shutter key is handy for activating the camera but it's actually better to use the Select key for shutter and zoom. The camera goes into standby so it's always ready to take more pictures. The camera mode designed to be used in landscape.
* The internal memory of 5MB is small, but the camera etc can be switched to use SD card by default.
* There is a hiss on the earphones when playing music...almost like a cassette.
* Earpiece volume is a little quiet.
* There is no adjustment to keep the screen brightness down.
* I can't figure out a way of getting the built-in mp3 ringtones out of the playlist.