yeah the volume problem happens to me aswell i thought i messed it up until i restarted it.the buttons are kind of hard to press compared to ther phones and the case is abit loose
same with anyone else?
do you think this phone can use more than 4gb card? someone was chatting it would take sdhc cards which go up to 8gb
Hi. I got this phone last week and think it’s great apart from one problem – every so often the volume button stops working (which is really annoying when someone calls and you can’t hear them). The only way to get is back is to turn the phone off and back on again. Has anyone else had this problem?
Only problem with this phone is that rinnging tones r low even@maximum level,not like 7390 or 6131(which by the way is highest)
anybody who has both experienced both U600 and 5310? i'm really undecided between the 2...plz advise which 1 is better to use
juz got ma thingy(5310) yesterday for a kewl price of 11500 ... avl in chennai pple....
this thing has got killer looks, sound quality is average, camera could have been better. but for the price must say is a good buy.....
go for it....
no problem john
few more pointers
* the camera isn't great
* the battery life is reasonable ~ should last a good 2-3 days without charge (unless you listen to music a LOT)
* the speakers are not as loud as 6300 or 6233 because it is a SLIM phone
My advice would be if you want an Ipod Nano & a Mobile in one buy this. It's a good compromise of both areas.
I will probably not buy this phone and stick with my nokia 6233 because...
It's very thin / light and gives an odd feeling when holding it and so writing SMS messages is harder.
And also because I'll wait and see what nokia brings in 2008 Q1 / Q2. I'm sure once they get feedback from customers of 5310 they will bring a revised / improved / new version that will satisfy!
if u guys want to buy the music phone make sure the sound quality (earset) is good and better than moto e2, if not just waste $$
pls compare b4 buy
Does this phone have flight mode to use it as an mp3 player, on board an aircraft???
really really nice phone the size is perfect...i like the 3,5 jack but here in switzerland is very expensive chf 499.- with out contract
where can i get it in karachi 4 this price?
my cousin will take it 4 me
the battery viberation is very bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it seems that there no viberation
Hi guys I just want to give all you people considering buying the nokia 5310 some good information by comparing with 6233
Nokia 5310 vs Nokia 6233
(Technical Comparison Here: http://www.gsmarena.com/compar...Phone1=2087)
5310 - 3.5mm jack
6233 - pop port
5310 - one (possibly too) speakers, medium volume
6233 - dual stereo speakers VERY LOUD
5310 - dedicated music buttons on side & advanced music player
6233 - no music buttons, basic music player
5310 - average
6233 - good, with average use of SMS / OCCASIONAL calls around 3-4 days
6233 i believe uses a higher capacity battery
Audio Connector Placement
6233 - bottom of phone
5310 - top of phone
* 5310 audio connector at top is not very convenient considering most people will put the phone in the pocket screen (top) first but may now have to put it in bottom first. Could become annoying having to flip the phone around to work with it after taking out of pocket
5310 - 70grams, 10mm thick - VERY thin & light. Quite odd holding it actually. SMS texting is ok
6233 - 110grams, 18mm thick - Not as thin/light but still comfortable to hold
5310 - supports up to 4gig microsd
6233 - supports up to 2gig stated by nokia - not sure if it will handle 4gig
Some quick pros/cons of each phone & which to buy when
* Loud stereo speakers (said to be one of the loudest cellphones around) ~ you'll never miss a call
* Comfortable use/keypad for SMS
* good battery life - 3/4 days with moderate use
* not the nicest looking phone
* No 3.5mm audio jack ~ basic music player
* 3.5mm audio jack, music buttons, good music player
* thin, light & compact
* cons - battery life may not be great
* speakers not as loud as 6233 & said to be pretty low volume
If you want an ipod & a phone in one get the 5310.
If you want a cheaper alternative that can play music & with louder internal speakers, get the 6233