specifications - MP3/MP4/AAC/eAAc/WMA player - get a video converter and convert it to 3gp format.
Why do i need a mp3 converter, when in the specifications its writen that this mobile phone supports MP4????????
sh, 30 Aug 2009hi friends i like these mobile because of what? you know spker but mob is gud people but ther... morehey dude u can go for 5130 its really gud... both the phones have the same specifcations... but this 5310 is expandable upto 8 b only that makes the diff
there no mp4, the sound is bad(loud but ......)i ve bought this phone 2 weeks ago but im not satisfied:(:(:(:(
Hi... which software wud i have to download to play flash videos in my fon..? plz tell guys.. thnx :)
Anybody can inform me how quality of this model 5310. I want to by this as soon as possible.
I bought this phone a year and a half back... Really loved the looks and stuff... However this has been the biggest dissapointment of all times. So much so that iv lost all trust in the much hailed brand of NOKIA.
1. The phone is very delicate. And there is a definite problem of keypad disfunctionality. Within the first few months my keys 7,8,9 stopped working suddenly. The nokia service center couldnt repair it... and so i got a replacement cell. (The service sucked bigtime... i got the new phone after 25 days.
2. The camera of the phone is very ordinary. Clicking at high resolutions takes lots of time which is very irritating. Nokia r u listening ? (This seems to be a problem with all mid level java based nokia phones).
3. The phone hangs without any reason and restarts on its own.
4. The volume keys on the side will just pop out on over usage and stop working.
5. Finally last month the problem with the keys 7,8,9 reappeared and since the phone was out of warranty i sold it off and switched for the first time from nokia. This keypad problem is something that has happened to atleast 3-4 guys that i know. Its a problem with its design. Infact nokia should recall these phones.
Fed up with phone and more so with the service center guys I advice u guys to think before buying nokia 5310 express music my ass.
Kamil, 28 Aug 2009Hi.
Dz mbl support 8gb or not.Card slot microSD (TransFlash), up to 8GB, hotswap
Its cul :)
I brought this phn 1 yr later.its looks is so sexy but its battary ,video,sound in speaker is to much bad.I brought this phn by 10,000rps but it is not a phn of 10,000rps
hi friends i like these mobile because of what? you know spker but mob is gud people but there no mp4 these mob is only good but 5130 xm is more good these mob price is 65 ok somewhere als is 50 55 45 ok tell me which is 5310 or 5130 tell me friend ok .
firstname.lastname@example.org, 29 Aug 2009Hai. Any one plz help me immediatly. 5310xm support 4GB or not,&( hanging, stucking ,freezing ... moreI have used it with 4GB memory card and didn't have any problems with it
Hai. Any one plz help me immediatly. 5310xm support 4GB or not,&( hanging, stucking ,freezing problems). Becoz coming soon i buy 4GB.
Nouray, 28 Aug 2009hi thanx 4 answering but , what about z headsetit's just fine
I have problem connecting my 5310 to pc using the supplied usb but there's a message "usb device not recognized". I want to use the PC suite but can't. Any suggestion on how to solve this?