Nokia 5320 XpressMusic - user opinions and reviews

7.7
7.7
7.8

missing features: GPS,WIFI :(
otherwise i wouldn't even think about other phones.

Brought on OCT 2008 using it till now(as of 3 SEP 2014)
No battery change till now.

• 2014-10-03 13:01
  • ANRw

Hello,
My Nokia 5320 XpressMusic Users.
Am glad to talk to you. I currently not using Nokia 5320 now, but ever used it in 2010-2012 and it was a best phone among all phone that i have ever hard,fortunately it got lost and i still regreat this phone.
Please, if anyone there who knows its price per now in Uganda Shillings can explain for me because i am inneed of of.Thanks.

• 2014-09-26 13:13
  • Nv$x

Bought on 01-Feb-2009 at 10,100/- (Kolkata). It was my 2nd mobile phone. Using till now, Seeking a new original facial.
Faced these probs
1. Ear piece was not working, changed this
2. Bluetooth was not working, changed it

Now works fine, Using with Motorola Moto G
But now a days all smart phone have average life of 2 yrs only

• 2014-08-18 10:57
  • tU1I

Oh I missed this phone. I bought it on October 2008 and I sold it on September 2011 to changed with Blackberry :( Really good phone on its era. Camera quality was good although it just 2MP. Overall, never regret to have it.

• 2014-07-31 15:39
  • KiLJ

this is a very good phone.. i use it since 2010 .. and now also.. i also only change battery and housing , i love this phone..

• 2014-07-27 17:36
  • XNpC

very good phone.still using it despite having a galaxy s2

• 2014-06-29 16:48
  • fqxG
  • NokiaFanPhilippines
  • Rating0

i love this phone! i've been using this for 5 years now! i got Android and iOS already but i can't let go of this device.

• 2014-06-03 10:27
  • PAW8

I am also one of those who is absolutely in love with this mobile device. Bought it in, if I remember correctly, 2010, I have changed battery once since then, but obviously that's because I use it A LOT.
Even now when anybody is walking around with smartphones, I still feel quite comfortable sending WhatsApp messages or posting on facebook from my oldie.

Wonderful phone, if somebody is up to buy a new old mobile device, this must be the best choice!

• 2014-05-28 07:41
  • gCRm
  • F

wow this 4n z smarter than a smart 4n.

• 2014-05-17 18:48
  • XjfM

I Love this mobile phone so much that I cant find any reason to abandon it. I been planning to buy a new smartphone, android but I cant seem to say goodbye to this phone. BTW, ive been using this for 5 years already since 2009.. :) until now... AWESOME! battery screwed 3 times so i had to find a basic replacement. ehehe..

I have this limited edition gray colour.. ^_^

• 2014-04-17 13:14
  • wHrS

I have this phone from Oct-2008 till now . its a very good phone .every thing is ok even i have installed we chat on this phone. but it dose not support GPS , and after 6 years its battery needs to be change . i am satisfy that i have used it and now i am using it too.

• 2014-04-17 06:53
  • p}2x

I have this phone from Oct-2008 till now. its a very good phone. i have even installed we chat on this phone. every thing is ok but it dose not support GPS and after 6 years its battery need to be change .i am very satisfy that i have used it

• 2014-04-17 06:44
  • p}2x

I have this phone from Oct-2008 till now it have no any issue. I need to replace its battery last month. Currently I have Samsung Grand but still I use this phone because it is superb and it is my first love!!!

• 2014-04-10 15:39
  • utPE

I have this phone for about 6 years. I cannot bring my self to abandom it, it has became a part of my routine. A great phone, great design, easy to use and awesome music performance

• 2014-04-02 14:14
  • 3AnH

After using the phone for 5 years, I can't find a proper replacement! I am missing GPS only. Replaced battery twice (latest replace was in this week only).

• 2014-03-28 10:19
  • 9IHk

it is superb , fantastic , mindbloing , unbeliavable

• 2014-03-24 08:55
  • rKN$

I'm still using a 5320 Xpressmusic for over 5 yaers. Great performance, easy to use, well user friendly.
Truly this is awesome.

• 2014-03-19 07:51
  • IWUY

this mobile is aswome

• 2014-03-12 17:36
  • TLx6

really nice this phone still i am using for internet purpose

• 2014-02-23 14:40
  • Xu0X

i love this mobile only.i used this mobile 2 years ago.i really miss this mobile

• 2014-02-22 05:24
  • uuxc
Total of 5179 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 5320 XpressMusic.