Nokia 5320 XpressMusic - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.7
7.7
7.8

Good phone, stable with firmware v5.16 and good utility.
I'm not using it anymore but it still work til today Nov 17th 2014 (bought as 2nd handed in 2012). Only battery drop a bit but that should be the problem with the battery itself.
Network works well with 3G.

• 2014-11-17 03:02
  • XNK9

ya its very nice mob to use... i love it

• 2014-11-10 09:27
  • t}c5

missing features: GPS,WIFI :(
otherwise i wouldn't even think about other phones.

Brought on OCT 2008 using it till now(as of 3 SEP 2014)
No battery change till now.

• 2014-10-03 13:01
  • ANRw

Hello,
My Nokia 5320 XpressMusic Users.
Am glad to talk to you. I currently not using Nokia 5320 now, but ever used it in 2010-2012 and it was a best phone among all phone that i have ever hard,fortunately it got lost and i still regreat this phone.
Please, if anyone there who knows its price per now in Uganda Shillings can explain for me because i am inneed of of.Thanks.

• 2014-09-26 13:13
  • Nv$x

Bought on 01-Feb-2009 at 10,100/- (Kolkata). It was my 2nd mobile phone. Using till now, Seeking a new original facial.
Faced these probs
1. Ear piece was not working, changed this
2. Bluetooth was not working, changed it

Now works fine, Using with Motorola Moto G
But now a days all smart phone have average life of 2 yrs only

• 2014-08-18 10:57
  • tU1I

Oh I missed this phone. I bought it on October 2008 and I sold it on September 2011 to changed with Blackberry :( Really good phone on its era. Camera quality was good although it just 2MP. Overall, never regret to have it.

• 2014-07-31 15:39
  • KiLJ

this is a very good phone.. i use it since 2010 .. and now also.. i also only change battery and housing , i love this phone..

• 2014-07-27 17:36
  • XNpC

very good phone.still using it despite having a galaxy s2

• 2014-06-29 16:48
  • fqxG
  • NokiaFanPhilippines
  • Rating0

i love this phone! i've been using this for 5 years now! i got Android and iOS already but i can't let go of this device.

• 2014-06-03 10:27
  • PAW8

I am also one of those who is absolutely in love with this mobile device. Bought it in, if I remember correctly, 2010, I have changed battery once since then, but obviously that's because I use it A LOT.
Even now when anybody is walking around with smartphones, I still feel quite comfortable sending WhatsApp messages or posting on facebook from my oldie.

Wonderful phone, if somebody is up to buy a new old mobile device, this must be the best choice!

• 2014-05-28 07:41
  • gCRm
  • F

wow this 4n z smarter than a smart 4n.

• 2014-05-17 18:48
  • XjfM

I Love this mobile phone so much that I cant find any reason to abandon it. I been planning to buy a new smartphone, android but I cant seem to say goodbye to this phone. BTW, ive been using this for 5 years already since 2009.. :) until now... AWESOME! battery screwed 3 times so i had to find a basic replacement. ehehe..

I have this limited edition gray colour.. ^_^

• 2014-04-17 13:14
  • wHrS

I have this phone from Oct-2008 till now . its a very good phone .every thing is ok even i have installed we chat on this phone. but it dose not support GPS , and after 6 years its battery needs to be change . i am satisfy that i have used it and now i am using it too.

• 2014-04-17 06:53
  • p}2x

I have this phone from Oct-2008 till now. its a very good phone. i have even installed we chat on this phone. every thing is ok but it dose not support GPS and after 6 years its battery need to be change .i am very satisfy that i have used it

• 2014-04-17 06:44
  • p}2x

I have this phone from Oct-2008 till now it have no any issue. I need to replace its battery last month. Currently I have Samsung Grand but still I use this phone because it is superb and it is my first love!!!

• 2014-04-10 15:39
  • utPE

I have this phone for about 6 years. I cannot bring my self to abandom it, it has became a part of my routine. A great phone, great design, easy to use and awesome music performance

• 2014-04-02 14:14
  • 3AnH

After using the phone for 5 years, I can't find a proper replacement! I am missing GPS only. Replaced battery twice (latest replace was in this week only).

• 2014-03-28 10:19
  • 9IHk

it is superb , fantastic , mindbloing , unbeliavable

• 2014-03-24 08:55
  • rKN$

I'm still using a 5320 Xpressmusic for over 5 yaers. Great performance, easy to use, well user friendly.
Truly this is awesome.

• 2014-03-19 07:51
  • IWUY

this mobile is aswome

• 2014-03-12 17:36
  • TLx6
Total of 5181 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 5320 XpressMusic.