The 1 key has "@" sign, what can you use it for i tfied but it seems quite a dormant sign..... anyone any thoughts?????
since i updated my software version to 4.13. i am unable to install any software.
The error message shows "unable to install as it is not supported".
Did any one tried any installs after update.
btw advantages of update i noticed:
1. increased bettery life ..
2. no atumatic start of media player as it did ealier
3. scrolling through media on mermory card smoothly (earlier sluggish)
these were few things i noticed any body else!!!
guys!! to update version with 04.13 i used following way. Go to settings->Datamgr.->Devicemgr.->options. Now select "check for update". If update is available , then software will be automatically updated to the latest virsion. This process needs about 5-10 minuts. So apply it with full battery backup. enjoy!!
SAM, 09 Apr 2009Dude this phone dosent support a 16gb card.........http://europe.nokia.com/A41111008
a l r a c 3.4 , 09 Apr 2009 guys, how can i use the INTERNET on my 5320?? pls help me. kindly e-mail me at, www.c... morecall ur provider i think they will send u the internet settings for your operator
SAM, 09 Apr 2009Dude this phone dosent support a 16gb card.........It does support, go to nokia.com and see..
guys, how can i use the INTERNET on my 5320??
pls help me.
kindly e-mail me at,
is there a reason the internet doesnt work on my 5320? if its probably the sim card then dont bother posting, im already considering changing it anyway :)
choton, 08 Apr 2009where can i get skype software for nokia 5320 x music.
you can download it from here :
i've been using this phone since one month with 16gb card, there is no problems its all good, but i'm mad about the tic tac sound of its speaker, sounds like annoying.
i've been using this fone for like 4 months now and i am a gadget freak myself. i have a blackberry and an e63 although i am still waiting for the n97 that i believe would kick anyone's ass once it comes out... this is a very good phone considering its price range. it doesnt lag, doesnt have any problem with the memory card, doesnt have any problem with the messaging, the camera is fine since it is only 2MP so what can we expect, right?
the pros of having this...
1. nice built quality (no creaks, no wobbles of any kind)
2. very fast UI
3. nice music player and can easily hold an 8gb card (buy the original memory cards so you wont have any probs)
4. no problem with signal (change your subscriber if you are having signal problems)
5. battery is average (what do you expect?)... if you want your handset to last for a week then dont use it!
6. nice package
1. smallish screen
2. loudscreen seems on the verge of exploding when in max volume (just buy a separate speaker... it is a fone so it has volume limitations)
3. keypad sometimes is hard to use but even a child can get use to it
great phone for a not-so expensive price
if you want something with a better specs then better buy a much more expensive phone
do not think twice of having this.....
mr love, 07 Apr 2009i think this phone has messaging prob..... plz rep me if any one also have prob in messaging try checking your operator, messaging is fine here.
i think this phone has messaging prob.....
plz rep me if any one also have prob in messaging