Nokia 5630 XpressMusic - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

3192596

7.0

> In reply to anish @ 2013-08-27 15:18 from utVp - click to readYour first go to settings, again select settings than go to connection after that select destinations there you will have four options, you select internet option and remove all access points also remove from wap services. than you will be having only wifi option no data usage no credit will used. when you use internet.

• 2013-09-08 21:15
  • KIwV

nice phone enen old fashion but performace is well. It me maboy David shayo from mbeya tanzania

• 2013-09-03 02:00
  • NwFH

I had faced battery problem in last 5 month. i donot use this mobile long time than battery backup is very poor.
i purchased this mobile 2010.best mobile in nokia,
plz suggest how can increase bettary back up.
If battery problem than i purchase new bettry.so plz fast reply. and i used bettry nokia supernova 7610 but same response.plz suggest,i donot leave this mobile.plz fast reply

• 2013-08-30 08:04
  • Hkqq

I use wifi whem i am home. When i am out, the active packet data connection switches on automatically for internet and charges from my credit. I want to switch this off and want to use only wifi whem am home. Please help!

• 2013-08-27 15:18
  • utVp

> In reply to reno @ 2013-07-29 20:13 from U}}x - click to readwhy is my phone's battery getting emty to quick it doest even last more than an hour please help me about this problem my email address is Bongane56@ovi.com

• 2013-08-21 03:11
  • f4cV

superBB mobile ...my first mobile ...

• 2013-08-09 19:14
  • u7Ge

very nice phone...
Really good...
I am using since 2009 on this time i not have problem on this phone.
Very fast performance and resp0nsif.

• 2013-07-29 20:13
  • U}}x

Great mobile. I am using it since January 2010 and still working in excellent condition.

• 2013-07-19 14:40
  • terF

i got this phone in 2010.. but i lost it after a couple of months... its a great phone for me... is this handset is still available here in the philippines??? i where can i purchase??please response...

• 2013-07-09 17:11
  • t7Lq

i faced battery and screen display problems

• 2013-07-02 06:10
  • fuZN

i faced battery and screen display problems

• 2013-07-02 06:09
  • fuZN

I have been using this phone since 2010. Actually a very good handset.. Nokia, why dont u make this kind of phones nowadays.. Good product by nokia.. It has a very good display,light sensor and comes with 4GB out of the box... I recommend this phone..to anyone..

• 2013-06-29 09:48
  • iwpB

Best mobile phone i ever had. Good features.. Good battery.. Handy on hand.. Good browsing.. Good resolution.... I am highly inspired by this phone..

• 2013-06-29 09:43
  • iwpB

I faced battery problem..

• 2013-06-29 01:18
  • NsFx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-13 17:41 from fmR9 - click to readIt doesn't support

• 2013-06-20 21:24
  • 9CBT

It's a Awesome Phone that Nokia Had till now With Good Features comparing with others...I am Using this model from 2009 till date..Hence I Rate it as a Good Phone......

• 2013-06-19 19:45
  • 9CBT

where can i downloa 0
hd games 4 my nokia 5630

• 2013-06-13 17:41
  • fmR9

...But in this year 2013 I think the most of the very many Advanced Functions the phone got is not so popular nowadays. (Or?) I think many people who wants Advanced Functions are choosing the latest phones instead.

For one who likes more simple phones - this phone got really many "mystic" funtions that only those who know to use them can use them. And also: To find the more simple settings can be like searching in a jungle.

As told before - its not possible to turn the FM-radio from stereo to mono. Remarkable for such - in many ways - advanced phone.

But yes: Modern is that the charger-plug into the phone is the same as for example nowadays android smartphones.

• 2013-06-13 04:42
  • 6wFJ

A nice phone. :)
Good size.
Hard, stable shell.
Good buttons! And NOT plate buttons!
About the FM radio: 50(!) FM channel memory! But - u cant turn the radio to mono (as, for example Nokia 5310 Xpress Music). I tried to find "turn-to-mono" funtion a long time but didnt find it...Not good. It seem to not have it. Hmmm.
Quite good FM receiver (but not as good as Nokia 2300. Have tested).
It change FM-channel quite fast with handsfree-button! Very nice! (Nearly as fast as Nokia 2300, but not really.)
Internet function are a bit bad!! Cud be more advanced. Not good!!
Have a modern charger-contact - like nowadays android smatphones! Good.

Yes, a nice phone! :)

• 2013-06-09 20:28
  • 6wFH

m4a from nokia podcast not played well on the built in music player , i have to use an external music player such as lcg jukebox or power mp3 , any one have the solution to make the built in music player to play m4a podcast files ?!!!!

• 2013-05-30 16:15
  • fv}6
Total of 3394 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 5630 XpressMusic.