please go to PROFILE,and create new profile.i want to know if anybody facing problem like me..
-when i create a new profile,no problem,but when i tryimg to create another new profile,my fon cannot create it,nothing happens..
hello Lucy first of all both CIF/QVGA are better then QCIF,the major difference is about resolution CIF is PAL 352 by 288 and QVGA is NTSC 320 by 240.both video resolution is near about VHS.
Well, after a lot of research , I finalized on the Nokia 5700 Xpress Music phone and bought it about 2 weeks ago. Let me share my experiences with the Nokia 5700 with you. I will not mention the phoneís specification here, as you can anyway find it else where on the web. I will talk about what I felt was nice and what I feel is bad or could have been better in the Nokia 5700.
Plus Points :
1) The thing which I liked the most in the phone is itís display. Itís 240x320 display with 16M colours putís images as close to reality as possible. The display is larger than many other phones and clarity of the images and GUI is excellent. You will really like the display of this phone
2) The user interface GUI is simple and pretty good ( the thing Nokia is know for ). The joystick is very easy and convenient to use. You can also change the way the iconís in the menu scroll.
3) The Music quality is pretty good even after the compression the files undergo . ( Using the software provided you could compress your MP3ís to less than half itís size and then transfer it to your phone ) . Even with this compression the quality f the sound is very good. Rating on Music 8/10 .
4) The image viewing and Video playback is very good on the phone. I compressed and put a Music Video on this phone and the playback quality was very good. Images which I put into the phone appear sharp and crystal clear. Overall I would rate the display 9/10 .
5) The twisting feature of this phone is fun and very intuitively designed. I would say the Nokia engineers have done a very good job in this. When in the camera mode, the zoom keys are very conveniently placed alongside the capture buttom, very similar to the Digi Camís. When in the Camera or Video mode, the natural key pads of the phone stop working, so as to prevent any accidental changes or settings. You can twist the camera towards you to act as self video, when on a 3G enabled Video call. With this the Nokia engineers have saved one additional camera in the phone, thus bringing the cost down a little.
6) Though the keypads look very small, it is actually very comfortable to use. The keys are designed in a sloping manner, so that you donít accidentally press any other key than the intended key. I typed many SMSís with easy. My only grouse is that the backspace/deleted button is the small one at the extreme right top , which is a little difficult to reach, especially if you have a cover on the phone.
7) The design and colour of the phone instantly attracts anyone who seeís it for the fist time. My wife and my friends were really attracted to this phone when they saw it. Looks Trendy and Cool.
1) Though the quality of the ear phone that is provided with the phone is pretty good, I guess it could have been better to tap the full potential of the phones music quality. I plugged in my Sony Neckband Headphones into the phone ( instead of the Nokia earphones) , and the Music quality was very good. I would say Very Very Good. So the earphones could have been better to utilize the full music potential of this baby
2) The images captured by the camera in poor light conditions is very bad. The images appear very grainy and is pretty bad enough to delete it immediately from your phone. I guess the flash is just for namesake, as it does not improve the image quality. Even the night mode in the phone does not give you any good pictures in poor light conditions. In good natural light ( or well lit indoors ) the camera is pretty good.
3) The charging port and the USB port are fitted inside and covered by a flap. I hate the thing of struggling with the opening of the rubber flap, every time I have to charge the phone or use the USB cable. I wish at least the charging port was kept outside the rubber covering as we charge regularly and we neednít have to struggle with opening and closing the flap.
4) Iíve seen that this phone becomes a little slow when you load more and more data into the memory. So better keep only the really essential things in your phone to keep it fast. But I guess this is the same with all phonesÖÖÖ. ?!
5) When in the Music mode (key pad twisted to music mode ), the phone takes a sec or so to actually respond to your key presses. Initially I used to press it twice or thrice, thinking that I have not pressed the key properly. But once you realize that it takes a sec or so to respond to your key press, you kind get used to it. I guess the Nokia team could have written the Interrupt Service routines in the phone a little better.
Overall I would say that this is a pretty good phone for the cost that you pay. I got this one for INR Rs.12,000 and I feel itís worth every paise I paid. I would recommend this to you and overall would rate this phone at 8.5/10 .
I have a question guys. I brought this phone a few days ago, thanks to this forum. I read quite at. The problem i am having is that whenever i use the internet and attempt to access my hotmail account it gives me this error message that the browser setting has been set not to accept cookies but i have checked the setting and it has been selected to allow cookies. Does anyone know how to solve this.
thanks in advance.
also why can it not play vidoes from youtube. It gives error: either you java is turned off or you have an older version of flash player.
The phone is great! but the problems Im having with it is its slow when transferring large files thru bluetooth. And does anybody know how I can turn off the camera shutter sound??
how is the video quality of Nokia 5700? is the QVGA video really great? which is better, a CIF or a QVGA video?
i'll wait for your replies. thanks.
Hi guys i wanted to buy this phone,And i wanted to know about its rotating mechanism some people said that its going to broke someday.plz tell me.my email id is email@example.com.
Its been few days that I am looking to buy a phone with all good features and proirity being music. I was considering to buy SE W700i. Now I have come across Nokia 5700 Music Ex and Samsung E840. Though Samsung is looking best but I know music cannot be as good as SE or Nokia. Now someone who could tell me whether SE w700i is better on earphones or Nokia 5700. Speaker phone & other features do not bother me much. Which phone can give me better music on earphone and can be compared with my iPod as I am music maniac. Plzzz help me out seriously as I will be buying in a day or 2.
hai friends what is ment by updating the firmware for example win xp with xp1,xp2 like that are any thing else if we update waht will happend if we dont update what will happen plese say where can i get the updating software how to update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz email me iadded it to email link
this phone is damn cool phone man wht can i say abt it ....u can even listen songs and see videos .......excellent worth it....adil rulez
excuse me for my foolish but some guy here told me Nokia 5700 can't read .sis files but today i find one site and there i show to Nokia 5700 Xpress Music and browse a .sis files someone can help mi with some site for s60 3rd or ask me to the question . Sorry for my very bad english i am from Bulgaria
Go with nokia 5700 buy nokai 5700 not n70 or 810i i recommened u donot buy se phones ok buy this phoen all features in one phone and please vote this phone
ok dude ill try to check on that ..il jzt pm u if i didnt understand sumtingz... peace!
in that web page to update ur firmware ...
theres an option in it saying software update availability ... click on it and read it will explain everything like how to find if ur phone is up to date in its firmware ... :-)
does anybody know if gsmarena.com will give[/write] a 'review' about this phone? i'm contemplating buying another cellphone (my Motorola V220 has recieved alot of use over the years) and i'm wondering whether to choose the Nokia 5300 (which i like), or this new model (although i don't like the "twist" feature; i much rather prefer the slider-type feature. it works better than having a "twist"-type phone)