Nokia 5800 XpressMusic - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.9
8.1
8.0

aint heard music this good frm any phone!!!!! i want this piece wea can i hook up one currently in ug

• 2014-09-13 17:07
  • Nv$a

hai in my phone 5800 not working skpe is not working plz tell me solution any body

• 2014-09-11 11:23
  • mT@t

do anybody know what is the nokia 5800 messages format..how can i see it on my pc without this phone on sd card.like messages are saved in my sdcard

• 2014-09-07 11:09
  • 6QhG

i also have nokia 5800xm, until now everything all work well. i still love it. because this is experience n amazing smartphone n complete. wifi, bluetooth, gps, music, dual camera, sensor etc.

• 2014-09-06 04:31
  • tDR{

see d issue here i am using nokia 5800 express music and it does nt have wifi WLAN iam asking may be if i shuld flash it maybe it will have wifi WLAN

• 2014-09-02 15:57
  • Nw{A

see d issue here my phone is Nokia 5800 express music Symbian phone and it does not have WiFi (WLAN)on it i am asking may be if i flashed it whether it will have wifi (WLAN)

• 2014-09-02 15:45
  • Nw{A

I have used phone for 7. 5 years, still love it, though part of the frame is broken after giving it to my grand niece to use.
It was given back to me, I treasure it, looking for a new frame and update. I flashed it to keep it working.

• 2014-08-25 15:30
  • fsTy

> In reply to Dipumani @ 2014-06-28 20:47 from Mf5j - click to readDipumani you just call to nokia customer care to conform this they call tell you the correct price.
nokia care no is +91(std code)30303838 charges as per normal outgoing call charges and timing is monday to sunday 9am to 9pm

• 2014-08-24 19:43
  • Mf5j

> In reply to Bij from Nepal @ 2014-08-18 07:40 from 6iUr - click to readIs the powerful.. Stron and inteligent. Is a great smartphone ever.. I wll buy 10 for my whole life.. I love ths phone nokia5800xm

• 2014-08-23 04:47
  • NtSa

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-26 13:22 from uNVL - click to readIf you want something new like symbian v3 os. Then you have to flash your nokia 5800 with custom firmware. You can see video on how to do that in youtube and find custom firmware in web. Read comments of other flasher to know if firmware is stable or not.
The best custom firmware are I recommend are "sybian anna" and "windows apollo belle" but download it from reliable sources. I flashed "windows apollo belle"on my nokia 5800. And it runs perfectly. The only disadvantage is nokia suite doesn't recognize it. But you will have no problem transferring file from pc. Other than that it is great. Everything is fast and smooth. The touchscreen is even more responsive.

Lastly, although flashing your phone seems simple. It also has its risk. The best way to flash is use laptop than pc when there is full battery level in both laptop and mobile as pc requires external power source who knows when power gets cut.
The success of flashing is always above 99% if you watch video on how to do it. But some damage their phone without doing proper research in how to flash phones.
First try to learn as much information about flashing before trying. Once you do it right it becomes easy as installing windows in pc.

• 2014-08-18 08:00
  • 6iUr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-23 13:01 from Hkqn - click to readMay be there temporary junk files and images left after browsing. Try installinG Netquin mobile guard and scan your device. It finds and delete the junk files. But the best to release memory is to format card and reinstall apss and copy files again.

• 2014-08-18 07:40
  • 6iUr

> In reply to mk @ 2014-06-12 17:40 from jerf - click to readI am also using nokia 5800. I installed custom firmware "windows apollo belle" last year cause I got tired of old os. It been nearly 7 yrs and still runs swiftly regardless of countless of drops. Its a great phone. I thought I was only user left. Suprised to find out there are still so many users left.

• 2014-08-18 07:32
  • 6iUr

plz send the link for line videocalling app

• 2014-08-15 06:56
  • rKNU

can u help me (nokia bl 5j 1420mah battery)is this support for nokia 5800?

• 2014-08-13 14:53
  • 9CCe

everything is good but camera quality is not good

• 2014-08-10 13:56
  • utsT

i wanna buy

• 2014-08-09 12:14
  • 7tWS

i am using nokia 5800 from past one year. there is no problem at all. it is very smart and easy to use.

• 2014-08-04 13:47
  • iji7

NOKIA 5800 XM is surely hard to die.. mine still going strong.

• 2014-08-04 05:19
  • IWHP

I've been using my 5800 since 2011, its only downside is the discontinued OS. Playback quality is superior with good headphones.

• 2014-08-03 23:04
  • 3Zpc

I hav using dis phone from last 5years nw 1ly getin batry problem otherwise it's a super phone

• 2014-07-31 04:29
  • U@pk
Total of 30243 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic.