Paul, 08 May 2009I just got my 5800 a few weeks ago to replace my W950i since I was looking for one with 8Gb sp... moremaybe u should take a look at n86 8mp.it provides more.plus,it does have f.m transmitter.which i think will be very usefull when u take a ride with your frens. =) .im looking for a replacement for my old phone too.it will be w980 OR n86.but still have to take the price and the 'laggness' in consideration.
Jonathan, 08 May 2009Yuki! The phone does not crash to heavy music. I listen to metal like Devildriver, Slipknot!It makes no difference on the genre of music !, the phone plays file formats only, really, what is wrong with you....
i was using dis phone and dis was great and all u need u can find it on dis fascinating phone and its much cheaper than any touch screen phones out there...
To someonewho asked how to play games :
Well when you start games the buttons and controls appears on Touch Screen. You can play any Java game you want this way!
hey..actually this is an amazing phone coz the rokr has a worse battery..no WiFi..not full touch screen for those who want a phone like this..this is a good phone..i recomend this phone to those who want a touch-screen for music and other entertainment features..also a semi-official phone..i want this phone..waiting to get it!!
jude, 07 May 2009i have serious issues with this phone 5800. in short its that bad now that i feel i do not hav... morehey,can somebody tell me about the speakers of the phone how loud and about the hanging of the phone.does it hang.
Anonymous, 08 May 2009Can anyone tell how i can play games in a touchscreen set like it?there's no button in it,so h... moreyou need to download .jar files , there will be an automatic game pad appear on the screen.
im using this phone for 3 months,,truly the most good handset i ever used..the specifications of this cell are awesome..8gb card is handy as well,can download more than 1000 songs on that,camera not bad at all,battery is good as well..those who had not bought it and are thinking for alternatives,i would suggest to buy this one
hi guys pls tell me i am buying a new phone so plz tell me i buy nokia 5800 or else
hi plz tell me is nokia 5800 is reliab as compare with other phones and wht u think the disadvantage i the phone or plz tell me there is any problem in softwere or touch program system
The phone does not crash to heavy music. I listen to metal like Devildriver, Slipknot!
any one using fring software in 5800.
can tell me the difference between fring nd IM (existing software in 5800)
Is there chance when some music file format Nokia can't play? because i have one band wich has songs in diffirent file format. - m4a. and the band is BringMeTheHorizon. and it plays very agresive kind music. someone in coments said when the phone crashes from heavy music, is it true? can anyone test please.?
Try song - Bring Me The Horizon - Pray for Plagues.
Remcyl, 08 May 2009Hi guys just bought my 5800 last april 28, and i must say im so happy with it. though i have a... moreRight i am guessing that you have a screen protector on,,you have to trim a bit between the cam and light sensor to reveal the hidden proximity sensor,,or rather the hidden prox sensor..What happens is the way the screen protector is done confuses the prox sensor into thinking its near your face etc..
Hi guys and ladies... I bought this phone 1 week ago and I've got a mix of pleasure and complains...
- Should have a start/stop button for immediate stop of the music (like my ex-sony)
- It crashes when I'm using something heave on latest firmware
- I can't listen streamming audio on RealPlayer on background, so I can't use the phone doind this
- It is soooooo static (the menus)
- VOIP .. FOR GOD !!! They REMOVED !!!! I should never bought if I knew that before
- The plug for headphone is on top, it's going to give me trouble as I listen to music AND surf on internet on the go, very annoying.
- The Music Player doesn't remember the previous playlist, it has to start all the selection again
- The remote volume control doesn't work if you have the music player on background
- there are A LOT OF BUGS yet :(
- Battery.. well .. it last a few hours when surfing, should be a little more longer
- No buttons for games, so, touchscreen will limited the experience for most of games as touchscreen doesn't have a fast response for games
- HUGE screen
- Fast response of Touch Screen (for menus)
- It's SYMBIAN, lots of apps to download
- It has 3.5G (HSDPA) ... cooolll... my unlimited internet plan will be very well used
- Standard jacks for phone (3.5mm) and USB
- Have I said a HUGE screen? New possibilities of enterteining on the go .. crowded trains or buses won't be bored anymore.
Ok .. to much thing
If I wasn't such a big fan of VoIP and night pictures this was going to be a perfect phone .. but I'm going to wait and skip to the new IDOU of SE as soon as it is released.
Anonymous, 08 May 2009Can anyone tell how i can play games in a touchscreen set like it?there's no button in it,so h... moreOn java apps/games i get an onscreen d-pad with ABCD along bottom but none of my games or app respond or bits are missing..
Paul, 08 May 2009How much would it be, the W995? Initially I wanted to wait till the N97 is released. I also sl... moreyou have to think that these things cost the price of laptops/desktop comps and people will only go so far before they think thats enuf,,I never ended up with sharp 903,,nokia e90 because of very,,very high price..