I hav bought Nok 5800 lst month & dude trust me it's realy good. Da sound quality is awesome in both stereo n headphon mode. Da only thing nt good is the quality of the camera pics, they appear bit blurt.
Nafiz said is true....WTF..yo...whe
I try btween 5800 n w595 ...with loudest volume....the winner is...W595...HAHAHA.. ...
Wei mak cik....ak rse sony bleh lg clange nokia...hahaha...HIDUP SONY ERICSSON.!.!!.
huh.. sape kate enpon ni x bagus. org yg kate enpon ni x bagus ialah org yg tak reti nk gune enpon canggih yg ade tach sekerin, waifai dan segalenye.. tau nk kutuk aje. test la dulu baru kutok.
mcm sony tu besh sangat.. kalau setakat duit poket ader 3 ringgit aje pakai la sony wokmen murah2 tu.. x payah nk jeles dgn org yg pakai enpon canggih mcm 5800 ni..
ermm... sbenarnye makcik ni tak tau pun gune enpon. makcik pun gune tige tige sekupang aje (3310)
I just got my 5800 a few weeks ago to replace my W950i since I was looking for one with 8Gb space or bigger for my music, touch screen, with wi-fi & camera at a reasonably cheap price. In terms of features/functions, I think this phone offers the most value for the money (I bought mine at 1270 Malaysian Ringgit btw). It offers a lot more features than others at the same price range, definitely more than the W950i. The touch screen response is much faster than the W950i. The sound quality from the music player is actually better & louder than the W950i especially if I use the W950 earphone! The camera is decent enough for casual user like me. However it also has some weaknesses which makes me not entirely happy with my purchase:
1. Battery life is not as good as I had expected. From reading various reviews, plus seeing the battery spec, I thought this 5800 should last much longer than the W950i. But now in reality it doesn't last as long as the W950i. For me who's listening to music about 2-3hrs a day using my phone with very minimal use of calls and other features, the battery only last like 2 days, and that's with turning it off at night and reducing the brightness to 50%! This is my biggest disappointment so far. I was expecting more like 3-4 days with my usage habit. I'm wondering whether is this normal or not, and should I claim to Nokia about this?
2. The ergonomic of the controls is not as user friendly as the W950i, especially due to the double touch method as opposed to the single touch in the W950i. I really miss the scroll and return/unlock button on the side of my W950i. On the music player control aspect, the W950i also feel much easier to use due to the control buttons on the side of the phone as well.
3. The casing fitment is low quality. It has a slightly bigger gap on the top right of the phone whereby I can see some flash of light leaking from it. The casing also can make some cracking noises. The W950i definitely has much better & more solidly build casing.
Due to these 3 factors, now I'm wondering maybe I should've bought the W960i instead.
Can anyone tell how i can play games in a touchscreen set like it?there's no button in it,so how can i play?plz answer me.....
Hmm...Still unaware of the truth that Nokia Phones are better than SE's...lolx..If nokia phones are as bad as one might say, Let the handphone market shares be the evidence of which phone manufacturer has the highest sales. Even SE getting beaten up by Motorola and Samsung!!
TAK, 07 May 2009I was using Sony Ericsson mobile and a month back I bought 5800 for Rs. 19200/-. I always tend... morei belive this is your firmware version issue, have you try to upgarde to latest firmware?
Guys, i bought this phone 2 months ago.
this is a great phone.
it is worth to buy at this price with so many functions.
Hi guys just bought my 5800 last april 28, and i must say im so happy with it. though i have a few comments, but nonetheless, i still love it
im from the philippines by the way, the version i got was v11. cant upgrade to v20 or v21 coz nokia care said it's still not available. so im having much patience with the slow transition of the accelerator.
i have a few questions.
1. whenever i get a call, the screen shuts off so i cant see who's calling. can anyone teach me how i could not make this happen?
2. has anybody from the philippines who bought the 5800 upgraded from a v11 to v20 on their own? if so, can u send me the link to the site?
thanks, hope someone could help me out.
overall, love the phone, though camera is really a bummer.
Anonymous, 07 May 2009hey bro, u haven't used SONYERICSSON w595, have u?? first use that set for music then u tel... moreyou have got to be deaf man, and even though, check the technical comparison by this site
hii guys.. i've been using this phone since three months.. and one thing i can tell u about this phone is "it's great". i've updated my phone to v21.
Recently i am having a problem that my keypad tones are not working.. i've selected level 3 in profile settings but no success. can anyonr tell me a solution to this problem. THANKS in advance..
I am using this since Feb06 i found that theres problem with speaker. I was unable to hear incoming and outgoing calls.
This problem s**ks it is basic neccesity to have mobile..
is this company problem.........? Kindly suggest
Anonymous, 07 May 2009i bought 5800 from dubai made in hungary and everybody in my home country is saying that it is... moreHi there, im from Hungary and i can garantee u that there`s nothing wrong with ur fone as there is a nokia factory in my country.
TAK, 07 May 2009I was using Sony Ericsson mobile and a month back I bought 5800 for Rs. 19200/-. I always tend... morecheck out some freewares and themes for 5800
TAK, 07 May 2009I was using Sony Ericsson mobile and a month back I bought 5800 for Rs. 19200/-. I always tend... moresorry TAK,
you got it wrong... sony ericison phones charges hell lot of money for their phones 5800 is quite a good phone for its price. i have used sony ericison and nokia phones and recently i brought a 5800 and it does not have problems what u have stated...so far it has been three months and its working fine.. the only prblem what i have noticed is the display in broght sunlight and so is the camera too is poor apart from that the phone is a killer for its price. i use wi fi and its great than HTC models downloading is faster. video , music etc is very good....I have also updated with the recent version of v 21.0.025software via wifi using *#0000# and under options check for update and u haveit...so chill bros for me 5800 is good phone....at least for the price i brought in bahrain 124 BD it is great....
PlayBoy, 06 May 2009Any one has any questions regarding Nokia 5800 me Expert for this model you may ask any questi... morehi dears...
i got this device and i facing problem to get the application specially smart movie or Dvx player...also cant get any games or software...if any one of you know how to get or any good side let me know and i will be very appreaciate for that..also can mail me on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
for free application and games . . . .
hope that could help.