Nokia 5800 XpressMusic - user opinions and reviews

20942969

7.9
8.0
7.9

well i brought this phone last Saturday, it was awesome, this phone really rocks!!!! ☺ good sounds! superb! nice video, amazing like an i pod touch. .but is it normal to encounter hang ups in playing or changing tracks in playing sounds, or because of its 16 gb memory? or should i upgrade the software? i have a version 11 here in the Philippines? but aside from that the phone is really great! and the pre loaded tutorial videos really helps a lot. .

• 2009-03-18 14:21
  • uSVw

> In reply to Xuchy @ 2009-03-18 10:56 from M@T2 - click to readHi Xuchy,
Thanks for quick reply. for hardreset, shd i need to backup of memory card or can i remove memory card and do hardreset?. I think ringtone maker is for Ver20 mine is Ver11.
Any info abt FM radio, its just playing as MONO (non-stereo)

• 2009-03-18 14:17
  • PSLi

Raj i have been using the 5800 XM for the past few weeks i bought it online and i never had any problems with it whatsoever and just 30 minutes ago as i was walking back home i was listening to music and all of a sudden it switched off!! i dont know what to do.. i try to turn it back on and all it does is vibrates ... when i tried to put it in the charger it wont even charge... any suggestions??

• 2009-03-18 13:43
  • 0EmF

I use it for few days ready. It is not bad. 344$ us. Speaker not so clear sound like N73me. But bass bigger n73me. Touch is acceptable. But not perfect like iphone.

• 2009-03-18 13:10
  • ji{R

Seams every body say 5800 have speker problem? Any one tel me wht is the exact problem?
And any problem in the touch screen ?
Tks

• 2009-03-18 12:45
  • w9Lq

At the moument i am using N73 but dut to biz corpotsation i intrested ti use NOKIA 5800 EXPRESS MUSIC .
if any body using this phone, kindly tell me wht are problem you have attend and , how is the purpose of biz such as , chatting, checking mail, etc...
Your reply mostly welcome.
Rgds,
raj..

• 2009-03-18 12:30
  • w9Lq

> In reply to M.Mohamed Marzuk,che @ 2009-03-17 09:30 from 2Ajs - click to readHey ... From Where did u get the phone ?!!!!! ... plz answer quickly ...!!! ThanX

• 2009-03-18 11:03
  • fvP2

> In reply to Rakz @ 2009-03-18 07:27 from PSLi - click to readHi rakz.about the problems you are having with your 5800,the only solution is to hardreset your phone using *#7370#..most of the problems u talked bout are all software related so this should fix it..bout the ringtone maker,i think the present version of ringtone maker is not compatible with the nokia 5800.happens to me too.hola if you have anymore problems.-sent from my nokia 5800xm

• 2009-03-18 10:56
  • M@T2

> In reply to Joel @ 2009-03-18 06:28 from nCbx - click to readyou can use your finger... get it, it's a great phone

• 2009-03-18 10:32
  • RLrm

The Nokia 5800 NAM just received a new Firmware http://symbianworld.org/1357-n...ajor-update/

• 2009-03-18 09:27
  • p@Ex

> In reply to Burhan @ 2009-03-16 13:06 from SduY - click to readHey I have the nokia 5800 and have been using the phone for almost 4 - 5 months. There is no problem with the speakers. Get the phone with a proper warranty all problems should be solved. Good luck

• 2009-03-18 08:59
  • GgLW

where can i download music for my 5800xm? is there any ways to download loads of songs in just 1 download? lemme know people...

email me... ultimatelovemachine69@rock.com

• 2009-03-18 08:34
  • vxk4

email me... ultimatelovemachine69@rock.com

• 2009-03-18 08:33
  • vxk4

ey guys, i downloaded smart guard on my cell.....n used it to hide some 100 pics....but evn then i can see one of those pics on my gallery....one out of those 100 pics r shown 100 times in the gallery n wen i delete that another one fm those 100 takes its place...how do i hide it completely....plz help...

• 2009-03-18 08:27
  • P$m8

Can I use WIMAX using Nokia 5800

• 2009-03-18 07:29
  • uNVA

hi friends, Im facing some problems, could guys pls help me out.
1. I couldnt change Alarm tone, while trying changing the tone, it say Only Tones in Readonly memory are loaded. It couldnt browse either.

2. I couldnt feel the real Stero effect of FM radio, it sounds like mono to me.

3. Also, Ringtone maker is not able to open my songs folder either. It dint set any memory card password or anything. No smartguard either.

Help me guys!

• 2009-03-18 07:27
  • PSLi

Does anyone from Bangladesh using Nokia 5800 has speaker problem? Please let me know as soon as possible.

• 2009-03-18 07:13
  • uNVA

Hi guys, can anyone confirm if I can type SMS without a stylus?
I hate typing sms with a stylus.....
Im planning to get this... any advice?
Thanks

• 2009-03-18 06:28
  • nCbx

I bought it with knowing that there is a speaker problem.. but it seems that existed only in europe region...

No speaker problem... besides all 5800 made after Jan 30 are problem free....

• 2009-03-18 06:13
  • PF3X

Hi Guys If any one can tell How Much its cost in Sri Lankan Rupees? Pls.........e-mail to fernando.shan@ymail.com

• 2009-03-18 05:11
  • v{uq
Total of 30175 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic.