Nokia 5800 XpressMusic - user opinions and reviews

21921855

8.0
8.1
8.0

> In reply to Anonymous @ from HHHH - click to readHmmm, I see your attempt is quiet emotional, you almost take it all, it seem to be traditional for your kind of guy you are, amazing isn't it, even I'm trying to keep my privacy!:-(

As for nokia or ovi company, they are not my concern, and they are not dependent on me, but if they are, than they shall come personally out to me with adequate business contract paper, so i can bee payed for my work and wasting my time, but I know I em not their favorite for that mater!

• 2009-03-23 02:45
  • n7fJ

> In reply to ellen @ 2009-03-12 18:34 from mSd6 - click to readThank You Ellen. I must go for it.

• 2009-03-23 00:50
  • u1B1

> In reply to karan @ 2009-03-22 22:11 from 2@kX - click to readThhanks very much Karan its working now
thanks for your help dude

• 2009-03-23 00:12
  • fv8p

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-20 11:52 from nsCe - click to readLiking this phone

• 2009-03-22 23:13
  • 3LX{

> In reply to Hollywood @ 2009-03-22 19:20 from fv80 - click to readwazzup Hollywood

u can try to encode the movie file first into mp4 using any of the video convertor and then try to play it. I m sure it will work like a charm.

• 2009-03-22 22:11
  • 2@kX

Since i've got the new software V20

i ve tried to load a real player movie in my 5800 its for 280 MB its duration is 1:45 min. and it s the only thing i have on the memory card the rest is empty, but when im trying to play this movie it is not working properly

it gives me like shot by shot like pictures on row not a movie, it gives me a shot and freze on it for like 5 seconds and then give me another shot and freeze on it etc. (and it gives me like pixels squares)

so should i have something like a codec or whatever to resolve this issue, or to change the extension of the movie or somthing ?!!!!!
or this issue happening with all 5800 XM ?!!!!!!

♣Thanks very much

• 2009-03-22 19:20
  • fv80

> In reply to Ahsan @ 2009-03-22 18:51 from vQ1E - click to readahsan its not related to the handset at all, nothing to do with the handset,it is totaly with the netwok you just need to contact your service provider to activate the roaming for you, or to provide you with the network unlock code NUC if you would like to put a USA simcard on it

• 2009-03-22 19:18
  • fv80

I live in Bangladesh. I recently bought this phone. I will be going to USA next month. Can anyone please say me whether my cell phone will work in USA or not? Do I have to do anything to make it work in USA? Plaese anyone reply.

• 2009-03-22 18:51
  • vQ1E

i bought the phone but there was a defect in sound while receiving phone calls,,,, the supplier says that it is a manufacture default. has anyone experienced the same problem??..

• 2009-03-22 17:16
  • N9WG

those who have security code problems or any other problem after updating to latest firmware v20 are required to just hard reset the phone....
hold down green key,red key and camera key simultaneously and while holding them together switch on the phone...don't release any of the keys until the phone is fully powered up and shows resetting.release the keys when phone asks for time and date to set. now phone will be reset and default code will be 12345. please make sure to backup all your data in the phone memory because after hard resetting all of your data in the phone memory would be erased.

• 2009-03-22 14:19
  • u1v}

> In reply to southb @ 2009-03-21 14:53 from tV4V - click to readdont think so

• 2009-03-22 13:24
  • 0CC8

after updating my phn with v20 , i m nt able 2 play music files that were already in d phn whn i purchased it, i.e . all dch files.can any1 tell me whts d prblm and d solution????

• 2009-03-22 12:16
  • ut0F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-21 22:33 from P%nm - click to readNope. I am extremely particular about my contacts & dont like any repeated entries. I tried almost everything it still rings in the Nokia tune.

• 2009-03-22 10:26
  • pXjp

• 2009-03-22 09:43
  • u1v}

its a great phone, almost all the functionalities of iphone is here, Great value for money in less than 20,000 php

• 2009-03-22 08:54
  • TfX2

** GOOD NEWS **
1. Firmware update to 20 fixes the SCREEN HUE CHANGING Issue. I used to get the error 10-20 times a day. Have not got even once in 3 days after update.

2. Firmware update to 20 also makes a changes in proximity sensor behaviour. Now the screen touch locks but the light does not go off when the sensor is covered.

BATTERY LIFE : The battery life is poor for 3-4 charge cycles. Please make it a point to have the battery fully discharged before recharging to Full. This will lead to a better battery performance.

• 2009-03-22 08:03
  • 2S{H

Could somebody tell me how can i find the compatible celltrack s/w for Nokia 5800 XM ?

• 2009-03-22 06:53
  • Pxik

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-21 23:18 from n7fJ - click to readHahaha!

You, my friend and others like you is the reason the Nokia Ovi store is doomed to failure.

Develop for Symbian so people like you can benefit from the work, no way!

• 2009-03-22 06:22
  • vaa@

> In reply to Zen Maurer @ 2009-03-22 03:37 from UD}w - click to readI think you don't know about tech today, go and see other devices with such large screen and capabilities if they can stand this phone or what!
I have surf the internet, downloading 400MB from rpidshare and lining music at the same time for more than five hours, it's amazing device, the only thing nokia shall fix camera flash timing!

• 2009-03-22 04:37
  • n7fJ
Total of 30333 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic.