Nokia 5800 XpressMusic - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.9
8.0
7.9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-19 09:01 from M{3I - click to readYes Its possible..
If ur operator allows you to use their mobile internet service on a PC through your phone.

You can either use phones bluetooth or USB cable to connect with the help of OVI software provided with the phone.

Hope this info will help..

• 2009-03-19 09:06
  • PUQ5

hey all
anybody knows if it's possible to share this phone's internet connection (HSDPA) with a computer??

• 2009-03-19 09:01
  • M{3I

Can any one tell me the site for downloading games for Nokia 5800 & theams ( Only English site No any other Language )

Best Regards to all

Long Live 5800

• 2009-03-19 08:46
  • nCbx

> In reply to Nazia Sweeeet @ 2009-03-19 06:09 from nCbx - click to readhttp://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=1479699

this is an indonesian forum. so if you don't understand nvm, just scroll the page and whereever you find "spoiler" just click show, they list all app n games available for 5800 and they updated regularly.

• 2009-03-19 08:06
  • ibbD

how much is this phone in peso(philippine)

• 2009-03-19 08:02
  • w0QQ

Hello people,

I require very urgent advice.

I have set a tone for my wife. The tone runs on the music player & is valid. It even shows up on her name & all & is absolutely fine. I have even made a seperate group for her only & assigned the tone to her group.

The problem is whenever she calls it rings in the standard Nokia tone. And this is the problem only with her name. I deleted her name & entered it again but still same problem.

Once it rang in the tone I set but again it back to the Nokia tone.

Can anybody PLEASE help me becoz that is not the tone I want her name to ring under.

• 2009-03-19 07:52
  • pXjp

BEWARE Check Before you Buy
Pros: Rich Features, User interface is very good. Full web functionality support.
Cons: Found faulty Device, Top right corner loose. Some complain about dead pixel. Delayed service.

Day After buying this phone i've noticed top right corner is loose and dust getting inside the screen. I took the phone back immediately to Nokia, they kept my phone and told me to contact after 3 days. when i contact after 3 days, they told me to wait another 2 days. I asked for replacement. They told me no and asked me to wait till they repair the phone. I am Mad, why it takes 5 days to repair and why shall i take a repaired phone which i didn't use even 24 hour. I didn't pay $348 USD for a faulty device. There are other complains. Google 5800 problems and check those problems before you accept your device from the shop.

• 2009-03-19 07:50
  • vjHf

i traded my 8gb iphone and bought this N5800 express music and i dont have any regrets at all in terms of features it's superb compared to iphone.

• 2009-03-19 07:43
  • P@dH

> In reply to Xuchy @ 2009-03-15 23:30 from M@T2 - click to readi have a question regarding smart guard....

• 2009-03-19 07:26
  • P$m8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-18 21:54 from m7iQ - click to read
You can get it locked to a carrier, or unlocked to all networks.

• 2009-03-19 07:16
  • psj2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-18 13:10 from ji{R - click to readdumbass sound quality d best

• 2009-03-19 06:25
  • v35%

Hi guyzzzzz I have been using this phone past more than 1 month and I have no problem at all it is really SUPERP & Working Great !!! can any one tell me plzz where can I download games/theams for it ???

• 2009-03-19 06:09
  • nCbx

> In reply to GT @ 2009-03-19 04:09 from qVU1 - click to readsame here hoping to get it fot the weekend :D im rip this bad boy

• 2009-03-19 05:25
  • jj65

Hi there, I am thinking of buying this phone however I just want to know does the GPS require wi-fi or can it work without wi-fi? - Thank you!

• 2009-03-19 05:13
  • q}HV

Yaaaa Nokia has finally shipped my 5800 cant wait to get my hands on it!!!!

• 2009-03-19 04:09
  • qVU1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-18 22:31 from PSCJ - click to readjust draw a horizontal line from right to left thats for deleting char when using handwritting

• 2009-03-19 03:19
  • vxjQ

sum1 on ere told me the nokia xpress music was gonna b available on the 3 network in the uk in march...so wer the hell is it? i bin checkin everyday n im goin nuts my old nokia got a big crack in the screen n i want the 5800 NOW!!!

• 2009-03-19 01:18
  • n1bC

does anyone knows when the black/grey colour version will be available?????
thanks

• 2009-03-19 00:40
  • mnjB

I bought this cellphone last mounth.it is really great.everything is great and has no problem...... But you can not work with your finger on the display very well. you should have good fingernails

• 2009-03-18 22:58
  • 0vTM
Total of 30268 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic.