Nokia 5800 XpressMusic - user opinions and reviews

8.0
8.1
8.0

Hello people,

I require very urgent advice.

I have set a tone for my wife. The tone runs on the music player & is valid. It even shows up on her name & all & is absolutely fine. I have even made a seperate group for her only & assigned the tone to her group.

The problem is whenever she calls it rings in the standard Nokia tone. And this is the problem only with her name. I deleted her name & entered it again but still same problem.

Once it rang in the tone I set but again it back to the Nokia tone.

Can anybody PLEASE help me becoz that is not the tone I want her name to ring under.

• 2009-03-19 11:40
  • pXjp

can we use msexcel or msword docs on this phone?

• 2009-03-19 11:26
  • vIxH

I have experience 'hang' on my 5800d touchscreen, where it is suddenly not respond to all input from touchscreen, and I had to press the power off key off & on to back to normal. i check phone memory still a lot. Anybody have this experience ?

• 2009-03-19 11:19
  • iba}

> In reply to Jay @ 2009-03-19 10:46 from NHZv - click to readgot. through 3rd party hardware. try find at youtube, i think i saw 1 there.

• 2009-03-19 11:18
  • ibbD

> In reply to Jay @ 2009-03-19 10:46 from NHZv - click to readIve not seen any dual sim feature

• 2009-03-19 11:15
  • QYxU

All i can say is ... well done To Nokia , coz this fone rocks !

• 2009-03-19 11:01
  • ftb}

Does the Nokia 5800 have a dual sim feature?

• 2009-03-19 10:46
  • NHZv

My Nokia 5800 is giving different colors like greenish, bluish screen and it goes off, if i lock and unlock it once,
Anyone tell me if they know, what is the cause of this issue

• 2009-03-19 09:57
  • TYSC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-19 08:02 from w0QQ - click to readi bought it php 17,300 from a cellphone store, but in NOKIA the cost is php 19,000 +

• 2009-03-19 09:53
  • P@dH

> In reply to Nazia Sweeet @ 2009-03-19 08:46 from nCbx - click to readseries60v3.com, chose second option and there you will find games or applications. onother adress is ipmart-forum.com.ok

• 2009-03-19 09:39
  • 3T8N

how much zoom does it have?it the same like n73?or better or how much?

• 2009-03-19 09:31
  • mEA5

hi friends....plz tell me ..how can update the latest Nokia firmware ? plz tell me guys

• 2009-03-19 09:30
  • 2Ajs

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-19 09:01 from M{3I - click to readYes Its possible..
If ur operator allows you to use their mobile internet service on a PC through your phone.

You can either use phones bluetooth or USB cable to connect with the help of OVI software provided with the phone.

Hope this info will help..

• 2009-03-19 09:06
  • PUQ5

hey all
anybody knows if it's possible to share this phone's internet connection (HSDPA) with a computer??

• 2009-03-19 09:01
  • M{3I

Can any one tell me the site for downloading games for Nokia 5800 & theams ( Only English site No any other Language )

Best Regards to all

Long Live 5800

• 2009-03-19 08:46
  • nCbx

> In reply to Nazia Sweeeet @ 2009-03-19 06:09 from nCbx - click to readhttp://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=1479699

this is an indonesian forum. so if you don't understand nvm, just scroll the page and whereever you find "spoiler" just click show, they list all app n games available for 5800 and they updated regularly.

• 2009-03-19 08:06
  • ibbD

how much is this phone in peso(philippine)

• 2009-03-19 08:02
  • w0QQ

Hello people,

I require very urgent advice.

Once it rang in the tone I set but again it back to the Nokia tone.

• 2009-03-19 07:52
  • pXjp

BEWARE Check Before you Buy
Pros: Rich Features, User interface is very good. Full web functionality support.
Cons: Found faulty Device, Top right corner loose. Some complain about dead pixel. Delayed service.

Day After buying this phone i've noticed top right corner is loose and dust getting inside the screen. I took the phone back immediately to Nokia, they kept my phone and told me to contact after 3 days. when i contact after 3 days, they told me to wait another 2 days. I asked for replacement. They told me no and asked me to wait till they repair the phone. I am Mad, why it takes 5 days to repair and why shall i take a repaired phone which i didn't use even 24 hour. I didn't pay $348 USD for a faulty device. There are other complains. Google 5800 problems and check those problems before you accept your device from the shop.

• 2009-03-19 07:50
  • vjHf
Total of 30318 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic.