Nokia 5800 XpressMusic - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.9
8.0
7.9

With wifi, you can log in to any wireless network. Obviously for those secured network, you will need a password. If your country has free wireless hotspots (starbucks, macdonald's, shopping malls etc), you can just log in and surf, provided the signal is strong enough.

• 2009-03-16 03:52
  • TIE7

This is an awesome i phone

• 2009-03-16 01:57
  • PSH$

Zaheed got a question!!!

wen rebooted my 5800xm with the code after that one my phone started to hang up and run very slow... even in opeing a program or replyin to a text message...

im not really satisfied with this phone..

what will i do zaheed?? still all my files on my memory card is der after i reseted it...

need some help guys

• 2009-03-16 01:04
  • P@cf

guys.. i just got this phone and it's sick phone it has got everything you need, great display, it plays high quality ipod video and video's sound is very nice and clear. camera inside the room when there is not much light isn't realy good buy otherwise its fantastic... all the features are awsome. if you wanna buy this phone i suggest then go for it.... i hope it helps.

• 2009-03-16 00:33
  • 3GB8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-15 22:23 from fs1D - click to readNo, you need a 3rd party app to lock messages.you could use smart guard for serie 60 version 3.it works perfectly on mine..hola if u need anything.-sent from my nokia 5800xm

• 2009-03-15 23:30
  • M@T2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-15 22:23 from fs1D - click to readgreat phone

• 2009-03-15 22:35
  • mKHu

Is there by any chance the option of password protecting messages and certain files and folders without using 3rd party software?

• 2009-03-15 22:23
  • fs1D

Hi frnz realy sm1 told d truth dat who criticise 5800 most of dem actualy dnt hv it.Bt im nt agreed wid him dat no phone lasts 4 more dan 3 yr, actualy i've bn using my Nokia 3230 since 25 feb 06 n im a heavy net user abt 15hr.N play gamez(me n my frnds) previously 3 hrz/day n also talkd several thousand hrz n i nevr covr it bcz i lv it naked, evn it hv been dropd several times once from 1st floor n once frm bike bt it stil works nice.Stil it hv 3hr talk time.By d way nw im going 4 5800XM.Its realy amazing.Nokia realy suprb.Finally wanna tel dat dnt change Sim frequently in symbians it'l damage ur battery.Bye frnz

• 2009-03-15 21:56
  • ji{R

> In reply to Kirca @ 2009-03-15 10:26 from 04M9 - click to readsomeone to reply on my post?

"Hi to all

I want to ask someone who have this phone about the battery - I recharge my 5800 every day, or twice a day. I have this phone about 15 days..."

• 2009-03-15 21:15
  • 04Mk

THis model of nokia has symbian system with 9.5 version.
When I want to hack this mobile,I couldn`t find SECMAN softwarewhich adopt it.
everybody could help me for hacking 5800?

• 2009-03-15 21:10
  • j019

Been searching for themes to download onto my 5800 express but it keeps saying expired certificate everytime i try to download any on to my phone,does anyone know a solution to make me able to download themes,i tried updating my software but only got V.11.0.0009 how do you get the V.20 one thanks

• 2009-03-15 20:45
  • 3pH0

what is this that i keep hearing about when u put music on or try to put something onto the phone, it says error? does this mean it wont work? and how can i fix it?

• 2009-03-15 20:38
  • p2EQ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-15 19:00 from 3qyf - click to readthanks for the advice,and help!

• 2009-03-15 20:08
  • kV%u

> In reply to -DNA- @ 2009-03-14 22:51 from MSRn - click to readhope to have tis fon

• 2009-03-15 20:00
  • 6CjG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-15 00:12 from mFe$ - click to readincredible fonn

• 2009-03-15 19:50
  • 0g%Q

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-15 19:00 from 3qyf - click to readWell said......Thanks guys......I guess ill be picking it up as soon as possible :-)

• 2009-03-15 19:05
  • ji{R

and it's "finger friendly" - u don't have to use the pencil for writing sms. that's a good thing!

• 2009-03-15 19:03
  • 3qyf

hardly that any phone will survive 3 years these days... i wouldn't bet on it (unless u keep it in a case all the time and use it very gently)... if u drop any phone few times it'll break. but it should have a good screen 'cause it's its most important piece. phones have 1-2 years guarantee 'cause it's their expected lasting time. tried this phone and it looks solid to me. friend who works in t-mobile shop says it's a pretty good phone. i'm planing on buying 5800 next month. my advice to all potential buyers is: don't get too excited about all of "users" opinions 'cause more than half people who wrote criticism didn't actually have 5800 in their hands and are just expressing someone else s opinion. there's a chance that phone someone buys has factory error, but that's why u have guarantee. And, it is a NOKIA, not some crap cuinqcinqquang phone ;)

• 2009-03-15 19:00
  • 3qyf

Hi, I'd say to anyone wishing to buy this phone not to hesitate any longer. It's a great phone to say the least. One question I'd like to ask any expert on the forum is how to go about setting up my email using Yahoo.

Thanks.

• 2009-03-15 17:36
  • fuL}
Total of 30255 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic.