Nice looking device with build quality that you'd expect from Nokia. iPhones won't feel threatened at all.
Touchscreen is a little sluggish to respond...
I am using the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music for last one month and enjoying it and I want to share the features
1. The design, touch screen functionality are excellent.
2. Telephony functions are very good.
3. Music Player and Real player are very good. Sound quality and sound through the Speakers are very nice.Hearing in Headphones also is enjoyable.
4. Browsing Internet using wifi is really good including watching youtube videos.
5. You can buy/install PDF Document viewer, QuickOffice from QuickOffice.com to view the PDF Files, word, excel, presentation files. Please do not install through the application as it have some problem. Again viewing documents in 3.2 inch screen is excellent.
6. Capturing Videos are very nice. The 3.2 MP camera is ok.
7. NOKIA Maps functionality are good.
8. 8MB Memory Card included (You can purchase 16MB card if you need more), TV Out cable, HeadSet, additional Stylus, Stand are included in the package.
9. Operating System is based on Symbian OS, there are lot of expandibility like additonal softwares can be purchased and installed.
It is sure a mini laptop and thanks to NOKIA for selling at low price tag compared to other brands of the same range.NOKIA always rightly understand the customer needs.
karan, 11 Mar 2009Thanks for your response Gene_Pinoy..please tell me how was the performance after they fixed y... morethe handset is with me for 4 days now. remember, the device showed problems after only 2 weeks of use so i am still hoping not to encounter any problem again.
the condition of the phone is fine. only the photo and video folder takes ages to open and i hope that it will be resolved by the next firmware update.
Gene_Pinoy, 11 Mar 2009Based on my experience, it took them 1 month and 2 days to fix my phone. it was really painful... moreThanks for your response Gene_Pinoy..please tell me how was the performance after they fixed your handset..Did you feel any change in your mobile..or it was good...
Please do reply...
can any one tell me , does 5800 support MP4 audio format song which has 48kbps/sec ? i find some noise at the beginning of the track while playing on 5800 music player.
Yasser, 11 Mar 2009Would anyone please tell me from where can i get applications for my nokia 5800 music express??Try gallery.mobile9.com - there u will find many softwares for Nokia 5800
To me its screen is not so well handle. it can be more sensitive and write sms is a little bit trouble (maybe it is just for me). Apple did it better, i my opinion. but basicly its cool phone.
waooo...this hp is very good! Around 1 month i already use. Touch screen act very efficiency,nice feature, very solid hp, btw,online speed is very fast. I'm nw using this hp to write comment via WLAN. I lov it so much. No such problem at all. Buy tis hp won make u regret!!!
karan, 10 Mar 2009*****Please reply***** Has anyone of you have ever experienced Nokia Care Services How ... moreBased on my experience, it took them 1 month and 2 days to fix my phone. it was really painful to think that the unit is brand new (just 2 weeks old). so there you go!
Would anyone please tell me from where can i get applications for my nokia 5800 music express??
cher, 10 Mar 2009Everytime I transfer music files to my 5800 using the USB cable, and when I refresh the librar... moreHello....i had a similar prob frm couple of days..when ever i connects the USB cable my ph gets hanged and now my system doesn't recognise my ph also...?
if u have a solution plz forward me..thnx
does the phone has any prob with speakeers...?
can we get alram if the keypad is locked...?
I heard of these two probs...thts y stillwaiting to buy this mobile...is there is a prob lik this with 5800
is nokia 5800 hard to navigate? or is it hard to use than the apple 3g iphone
come on nokia i love the 5800xp fix it up good i want to buy a next one
Hal, 06 Mar 2009Does any one knows if , when checking my email through WLAN, I can save attachments to the phone??hi man how do u sycronise ur emails on this phone ?
I'm thinking of buying this phone and I want to know how is it? Does Wi - fi work and does GPS work without Internet? What is the approx cost of this phone in Canadian Dollars?
Has anyone of you have ever experienced Nokia Care Services
How are they?
How long does they take to fix the problem?
Howz the performance of the phone after their service?
Please someone help me with these info as my phone is currently with them and they have given me a target date of 21st Mar....Please someone reply.....