SUNIL, 02 Sep 2017dude if you dont know what you are talking about then dont post here... according to you SD625... moreU just go check motog5s plus opinions here in this site. I well known abt sd 430 & 625. But don't bash brand here like u people bashing on Nokia. Do u think that Nokia tech is mad, they are not doing what Chinese brand doin, they are unique ones. There's some reason na doin like that, if u r happy with 625 its ok. Misleading brands abt someone that's not right.
Don't buy this phone. Hanging problem frequently, some time camera app crashes and restart required to solve the issue. The problem increased after second update
How is the camera quality....?? Is front camera is perfectwhen compared to other latest Android mobiles like Lenovo k8 note
Hello there. I purchased my Nokia 6 (Global version) a few days ago. Price was MYR 999.00. Here are my comments about the phone.
1. Built quality is very good. Phone felt very solid even though it is not heavy.
2. I personally dont like the Nougat launcher. Apps are automatically sorted alphabetically, couldnt find a way to sort them according to my liking. I prefer a dedicated button to access to all apps.
3. Screen is very bright and still nicely visible under bright sunlight. My only concern is the screen has slight yellowish tint. And there's no built-in settings for white balance. You have to install 3rd party apps for this.
4. Fingerprint scanner is quite fast and accurate.
5. I havent tried any games with extreme graphics. With only Adreno 506, at least casual games are not a problem.
6. Rear camera is rather disappointing. I need a very well lit condition to produce a good quality photo.
7. Front camera are equally disappointing. Same as the rear camera.
8. The bottom firing speaker is nicely loud and quality is very good. The earpiece also acts as the second speaker but the loudness is too low compared to the bottom speaker.
9. The charger is quite fast.
That's all for now. Thanks.
Anonymous, 02 Sep 2017Thanks buddy:)I am using Nokia 6..I recommend this phone to all.
Is your battery draining fast in Nokia 6? My battery worked very well like 10hours when I use it continuously but now that after 6days the battery is draining at fast pace like 7hours if I use contiously with wifi
manu.., 03 Sep 2017Hey guys.. Am a big Nokia fan and am currently using Nokia Lumia. I want to purchase Nokia 6. ... moreYou can buy Nokia 6 blindly...I am using it.. initially I had heating issue but after an update the phone is normal.
What a phone no words for it ...
Build quality like pro ....
No mobile defeat Nokia mobiles in build quality.
Second sound oh my god sound is very clear ..
My ear enjoying every beat of song
Display very creespy and full HD feels very nice ...
I using the device from 28 August....
Don't thought extra
Go with Nokia 6 ......
Anonymous, 03 Sep 2017Yes, but after updating system software not much heatingBut its a god phone istead
umer, 29 Aug 2017Bhai ....u can buy moto g5s plus becoz of camera and better processor and more storage than no... moreI have used Nokia 6 since 25th August..after using it i can proudly say that i am a Nokia user... Its great phone with a great build quality and camera.....love u Nokia. ....East or West Nokia is the best.
Mahmud, 02 Sep 2017Using for 2 days. It's not user friendly. Can't connect mobile data. Couldn't use SIM 2 while ... moreSame problem with you. Been using mine for two days and I can't connect to mobile data.
If I use net for 15 mins..It's heating too much, can u people old suggest me a solution
Hi guys ..is screen mirroring possible with Samsung smart TV ...if tried this feature
Anonymous, 02 Sep 2017Is Nokia 6 is overheating Yes, but after updating system software not much heating
Andrew, 02 Sep 2017Where are u bought the Nokia 6? Where means what? Only amazon India giving flash sale so u can buy only at Amazon.
Albert, 02 Sep 2017Wat about battary performance?Decent.. it drains like regular smartphone.. no special thing on that category.. i guess, having your data off will give you more juice.. My data is open 24/7 and signal sometimes gets shady, so my battery life is shorter than normal.. but it can still survive a whole day..