Anonymous, 23 Jul 2017So, does the Indian variant come with Notification LED?No
Pankaj, 23 Jul 2017why s430...at least 625..MOTO G4 Plus or Nokia 6...?Yu yureka black....
themaestro, 23 Jul 2017Got it already in Vietnam. Something to consider:
- The phone is very thin and sturdy. Look l... moreThanks for the info, you have answered many things in one shot.
Regarding the white quality, did you try fiddling with the color temperature settings. I think in GSMArena review itself they mentioned about this.
Or the quality is bad irrespective of the temperature?
Anonymous, 23 Jul 2017#Prototype Testing people's tasty response to marketing....People's taste actually...
Pankaj, 23 Jul 2017why s430...at least 625..MOTO G4 Plus or Nokia 6...?#Prototype
Testing people's tasty response to marketing....
Pankaj, 23 Jul 2017why s430...at least 625..MOTO G4 Plus or Nokia 6...?If at least 625, then neither
We bought nokia 6 and returned it in 3 days worst camera quality and this phone even does not have noise cancellation. Poor screen display quality. Not worth of buying.
Got it already in Vietnam. Something to consider:
- The phone is very thin and sturdy. Look like it's built to last.
- No led light notification, same for every other country, except China.
- Pretty good screen, althought the quality of white color is not so impressive.
- Camera start up is so slow, HMD said they will release new software update to fix it, hope that.
- There is only two color options til now, matte black and silver. Silver is better choice imho cuz it would easily hide any scratches and finger print on the body in the long term use.
- The front cam has auto focus.
- Good for everyday use. No lag or hiccup whatsoever. Not so good for gaming, s430 can't cope well with heavy games.
- U guys should do a factory reset after install update patch to make everything works fine. If not, u will face something like wrong time between the clock and the widget, cannot reconnect to cellular internet after disconnect from a wifi spot. After that reset, works like a charm.
- The amount of phones are pretty low, then grab one whenever it arrives ur location. We here r run out of stock after only 3 days.
- Pretty good for money. Although its retail price is 247us$ here, some smaller retailers sell it from 219$. Not a big bang for buck, but u wont find any phone in this range with better build quality.
Anonymous, 23 Jul 2017So, does the Indian variant come with Notification LED?can't say until the Indian unit is out.
But the global unit that is available in the US right now doesn't have LED notification,
but the Chinese version have it.
So we have to wait can't assume. I don't think there will be LED notification light in Indian unit, although i would love to see that.
nokia is the best company in whole world....so i think buy the nokia phone.....and i just love nokia....
Miss Sana, 22 Jul 2017Does it support volte for indian version. ?Yes, since these are Made in India Nokia would have already studied the requirements here.
and Nokia already mentioned in twitter while replying to someone that it supports VoLTE & it will support Jio sim