There's two types of smartphones user:
1) a smart user who will choose an buy a phone for his preference and interest/need.
2) an idiots who's keep argue about phone's cons than its pros. And yes, I really mean it to childish comments of these Nokia and Xiomi fans here, more to Xiomi fans. Stop badmouthing Nokia 6 just because its pricey than Redmi Note 4. You are make a mess at Nokia review page. While Nokia fans must stop flaming these childish comments too.
1) Camera slightly better than Note 4 on outdoor (GO CHECK REVIEW ON YOUTUBE FOR BOTH DEVICES THAN JUDGE ON YOUR ON, STOP BEING PREJUDICE).
2) Stock Android with performance optimize. Expected can run app smoothly and might run heavy games apps without/with less lag. (They do get bit hot due CPU chipset, base on youtube review and comments. But this is not global version yet so just wait official launch and global version review).
3) Gorilla Glass 3, tough durability for accidentally drop. (Unless you smash it on wall purposely, don't be idiot if you want sarcasm or comment like that.)
4) Dolby Atmost features.
5) Most sensor.
6) Upgradable to Android O.
2) Need wait global launch and look review for more pros/cons.
Redmi Note 4:
1) SD chipset for better, great performances especially gaming.
2) Affordable price.
3) Premium software features on pricey mid range available on this device except camera, mic.
4) Compatible for few Xiomi's product for enhanced quality experience such as Xiomi premium earphones.
6) Camera kinda excellent for close-up shots due its auto-blur features.
1) plain protection, which might affect durability and its life span.
2) poor mic.
3) camera softly white on outdoor. Some users complaints on gmsarena Redmi Note 4 user opinion about taken pictures from camera kinda yellowish if using flash, but this need confirmation from Note 4 user.
Your need, your choice. Stop making useless arguments either you are Xiomi fans or Nokia fans (although its a Nokia user opinions!). Your arguments doesn't help or encourage peoples who's interest to survey or buy Nokia 6.
Anonymous, 05 Jul 2017Yea strange. Most Xiaomis dont survive 3 months on average. Redmis are cheap use and throw phones.common dude don't be a hater forever. everyone know how good Xiaomi is and that's the reason they won many fan base in india. there are plenty of users who are using xioami from last three years. first mobile launched in India was Redmi 1s and still people are using that without any problem.
Anonymous, 05 Jul 2017Nokia 6 becomes first Android device to get July security update. That's the promise of Nokia!... morethat's because they have only one mobile released in very few markets. and most importantly it's pure Android. even lineage os includes July security patch.this is not a big deal
Anonymous, 05 Jul 2017wow!!! you so lucky ... your phone survived more than one year, that's so strange. Yea strange. Most Xiaomis dont survive 3 months on average. Redmis are cheap use and throw phones.
kkr, 05 Jul 2017my friend is not the size of the battery that really matters, but the efficiency. Take a look ... moreAbsolutely. Nokia 6 is very well optimized and has great power efficiency. Heard the level of optimization has increased for the global variant due for launch shortly.
pogisiako, 05 Jul 2017whos better for gaming ? Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 vs Mediatek MT6750Sd430
pogisiako, 05 Jul 2017whos better for gaming ? Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 vs Mediatek MT6750kirin 970
pogisiako, 05 Jul 2017whos better for gaming ? Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 vs Mediatek MT6750Obviously Qualcomm is the best chipset
whos better for gaming ? Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 vs Mediatek MT6750
Sabka baap, 05 Jul 2017Sadly nokia has also failed again to understand the demand of indian market of big li pol bat... moremy friend is not the size of the battery that really matters, but the efficiency. Take a look of iPhone, up till now I have never see an iPhone with a battery of 2500mAh and they are doing great. Samsung galaxy S8 have 3000mAh battery and its great phone in terms of battery. Most a times the processor determine the power consumption. A good processor consume less power there by enhance the battery's efficiency.
Anonymous, 05 Jul 2017I am using MI since 3yrs with no complaintswow!!! you so lucky ... your phone survived more than one year, that's so strange.
Van, 05 Jul 2017For kids it's good phone but not for grown ups who need power. yeah, because grown-ups play games on their phones
Nokia 6 becomes first Android device to get July security update. That's the promise of Nokia! With the nokia devices you have the latest and most secured and upto date android.
Nav, 05 Jul 2017Why it is using sim 2 slot for memory card. Are they think us fool? Is 32 GB is sufficient now... moreThe majority of the dual sim phones are using the micro sd card slot for the second sim.
I've seen many dual sim phones in 2017 with 16GB internal storage, so 32 GB is not so bad.
This is actually their first smartphone after some time, so be a little understanding and patient, in time for sure Nokia will build better and nicer smartphones.
For the price is not a bad product, I mean 200-250 euros is the standard for this type of phone, no matter the manufacturer.
Why it is using sim 2 slot for memory card. Are they think us fool? Is 32 GB is sufficient now days? I thought i will buy this phone, but nokia broke my heart. And also 25k is much more for 64 GB version. Also build with snapdragon 430. Worse.....
Anonymous, 05 Jul 2017I heard Redmi nite 4 us not in the list if devices being updated to nougat? hahahakids are happy with SD430 in July because they dont want to do anything with their mobile except for Voice calls
Anonymous, 05 Jul 2017I heard Redmi nite 4 us not in the list if devices being updated to nougat? hahahaNougat Beta update already available and it is stable... you dont know anything about android customization. you are type of person who just use mobile as it is without any modification
Sadly nokia has also failed again to understand the demand of indian market of big li pol battery on their phones like micromax lava samsung vivo oppo has failed to undrrstand it except mi and moto . So wqke up nokia ASAP otherwise this wont be a comback like you habe imagined for yousrself. Reduce the ram to 3 gb and increase the battery to 4000 or 5000 mah beacuse at the emnd of the day it is the battery what matters not 4 gb 6gb ram beacuse there is no app or gam present in this world that would need a 4 or 6 gb ram . I hope you have understood what I am trying to say