Nokia 6021 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.7
6.7
6.8

It's look cool........ When it is going to launch? How much does it cost? I'm eager to have this mobile.

• 2005-04-22 14:44
  • in}s

This is what we call a Dummy

• 2005-04-16 17:24
  • PFM9

how much is these phone? plz tell me as soon as possible thanks....

• 2005-04-16 08:45
  • P@cU

What doctor Ordered for a Professional Setup. Thanks Nokia for no nonsense(Cam,MP3,etc..) phone. Sounds Like Nokia 6120, Would do Good if the Battery has longer talk time.

• 2005-04-15 12:23
  • R56i

why dont have camera?6020 got camera,no bluetooth.6021 no camera,but got bluetooth.what are u doing nokia?

• 2005-04-12 07:42
  • RZgK

lili:

can't you find the information yourself? just do a comparison of the phones that you mentioned and you'd know what phones have what features/functions.

its very simple and anyone with basic education can do that.

• 2005-04-11 12:47
  • PFM9

Most people don't need MMS, Camera, MP3, FM-radio and other crap. They just want to call with a fancy and reliable phone. I think this is best phone Nokia has released since the Nokia 6310i

• 2005-04-08 09:46
  • iJfQ

heyyyyyyyyyy...

i need to ask some1, does the Nokia 6101, 6030 or 6021 has any memory card in it? please, help me... i need this info urgently...

thanx

• 2005-04-05 16:57
  • SkE9

aarrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2005-04-03 18:19
  • PID@

NOKIA mobile phones are real expensive and quality,features are not so high as price.Nokia's stinks.

• 2005-03-24 10:12
  • MQZg

Just found the answer to my question, 3,3mb, which is very low. This could be a problem indeed.

• 2005-03-21 17:29
  • muu9

Radio? All my previous nokias had radio, I barely used them.

Camera?? Wake me up when they start taking 3mp pictures.

Mp3??? Get a fricking mp3 player, they are small, they are cheap.

EDGE, Bluetooth, USB connectivity, they all look fine, just one question needs to be answered, what will be the memory? We still need shared memory and memory for Java applications and sorry to say Nokia has had memory problems in a lot of series 40 phones.

I'd be glad if someone could answer that question.

• 2005-03-21 17:21
  • muu9

When will it come to the market ? It looks perfect !

• 2005-03-19 10:12
  • SnCm

dear nokia.
a good phone indeed. one objection here. could you replace that odd joystick with tha navigator kind as 6230? woul be a great improvement for the keyboard endurance tests. thanks

• 2005-03-15 20:56
  • nitX

well i have been waiting this kind of phone since the domination of 6310i. no nonsense phone with professional features and no crap as mp3, video bla bla...all in one salad phone.
thank you nokia. please have available options for battery of 1100 ma li-pol. would make a lot of people happy...no matter what

• 2005-03-15 20:52
  • nitX

Some people don't need a camera. Where I work we are not allowed to have camera phones. I for one am glad that not all new phones have cameras. If not I will be stuck having to get a cheap crappy phone when I have to replace my current one.

• 2005-03-14 01:16
  • 4Y3D

alrite, its now include bluetooth! yet they remove the camera?! as always they put 1 feature in and remove 1 feature out. Sial Nokia!

• 2005-03-10 07:25
  • PGH6

Dear Nokia fans

If this was any other brand it would probably get bashed for not having a camera.
Nokia is trying so hard to catch up but still have sad little 128x128 screens.

• 2005-03-09 20:58
  • Ghcy

it is such an enticing kind of phone, i think i would like to have it. pls, could u tell send a reply about the price.

cheerio and cheers.

• 2005-03-09 12:21
  • mtu3

My god, I can't believe it. In the times of MMS, MP3 and cameras all fit into clumsy 100g+ bricks with huge screens and tiny buttons - finally, a sensible phone with all the features I need and not much extra crap. Thank you, Nokia, thank you. Love it.

• 2005-03-06 17:24
  • m{U%
Total of 319 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 6021.