Nokia 6030 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.8
6.5
7.0

Can i connect my nokia 6030 with pc using datacable, is there any datacable available to fit for the middle port in the bottom side? Please reply soon

• 2005-09-07 11:40
  • i41G

It's beautiful in black color, but too poor with functions.

• 2005-09-07 00:18
  • S75%

I baught this cell due to its very decent look and i m using this set now & 100 percent satisfied.Allthough Nokia is always best.

• 2005-09-06 10:04
  • PVHc

It seems its a very nice mobile. But can someone tell me what the port at the bottom between the Handsfree and Charging port is for?. Can I connect it to my PC??

• 2005-09-05 13:28
  • Mejq

I was assured that PC connectivity through USB A-miniB will be provided in 1-2 months time and it was with that assureance that I bought the phone.
I downloaded PC suite 6.6 and it has no support for 6030 as of now.
The Tamil UI and tamil keyboard is great and I love it.
But I would be disappointed if PC connectivity feature is not made available as promised.
Ravi Ganesh,
Coimbatorte, India

• 2005-09-03 20:14
  • 2WHd

I think u should first select a theme, then goto the gallery & select the wallpaper u like or even disable wallpapers completely,
and u can change the colour scheme too.

• 2005-09-02 16:30
  • n9je

Does anyone know how to deactivate themes from the phone?

• 2005-09-01 23:47
  • iCvN

what if i use a data cable from a digital cam and then insert it in the phone,then install nokia pc suite6.x.would it burn something inside or would it be open like an mp3?
the answer is i think the cable from the digi cam can be connected to it.
can someone reply to me urgent. thks

• 2005-09-01 11:51
  • N7aL

I saw one more pin point is there on the bottom of this mobile between Speaker pin and charger pin.
Would you tell what is purpose or use of that pin point.

Please reply as soon as possiable

• 2005-09-01 06:04
  • iww$

It has been confirmed no data cable for the nokia 6030 this sucks,
The port on the bottom is for flashing the phone for manufacturers and not for pc connectivity,
Now i feel Nokia has ripped me off then again what more do you expect for a Au$180 phone :( All other features are cool though

• 2005-08-31 07:51
  • UipP

does it have a compatible usb cable? where can i buy one? thanks....it's a nice phone

• 2005-08-31 03:05
  • mcXE

Hi!

Does anyone know how to set up speaker volume because i cant find it anywhere?

• 2005-08-30 16:34
  • mVht

Hi everybody,
well this phone is very nice. have thus told someone to have it as for its cheap price you have a 65k color screen. As for the data cable, can someone help me on this as i have read that the middle mni port is for car kit and here they say it's for the mini data cable. which one is true??
thks for yr reply.
telco

• 2005-08-30 13:20
  • N7aL

The displays screen is too small. Not very easy to type in a long sms. I feel 6021 is much better, with its business looks and bluetooth, IR connectivity options.( Though 6021 lacks FM, one can hook up a bluetooth wireless handsfree with integrated FM)

• 2005-08-27 08:29
  • PS@1

i'm saisfy but i have a problem for download . i don't know how download you can help me for giving a good site for all download concerning nokia6030

• 2005-08-27 02:22
  • mtve

I bought the phone, it's really very nice.

- The memory has 3 megabytes with 2.1 megabytes free when u buy it.
- The radio is mono.
- The screen is CSTN, 65,000 colors.
- Has only 1 game : "Nature park" which is a tetris-like but so much better.
- Fully supports GPRS, WAP & MMS.
- Has no data cable.

In general the phone is very reliable, has all basic features that could be in a colored mobile phone and is low-priced (I bought it at 810 EGP about 140 USD) but if u want to customize it, make sure that u buy a line that supports GPRS, because the phone has no data cale.

N.B: Because of copyrights, u can't send the ringtones u receive on ur phone to other mobile phones (I received 3 NRT ringtones which I was unable to send to my friends :( )

If u have any info about a possible Data Cable for Nokia 6030, Plz email me on:
et_elsahhar[at]yahooSPAM[dot]com

remove spam

• 2005-08-26 21:45
  • n9jf

I think infra red is missing. if this feature would have been incorporated than this set might be a break through.nevertheless it still a good set.

• 2005-08-25 18:28
  • PTpA

Have nice features,Infra-red is missing but still worth the price.

• 2005-08-24 07:40
  • PVtv

hi,i want to ask about nokia 6030 and 6021.whats the total memory of these nokia cell phones,6030 have 500kb or about 3mb.here in pak there is no putsh to talk or email client over phone.so what would be best ,either 6030 or 6021.thanks

• 2005-08-24 05:10
  • PIbA

yeah i bought this phone it is really nice n=but I wish they had put some more stuff in it....
Hey but worth its price.
And the radio is kool

• 2005-08-23 16:03
  • P%vR
Total of 1237 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 6030.