Nokia 6030 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.8
6.6
7.1

I bought the phone, it's really very nice.

- The memory has 3 megabytes with 2.1 megabytes free when u buy it.
- The radio is mono.
- The screen is CSTN, 65,000 colors.
- Has only 1 game : "Nature park" which is a tetris-like but so much better.
- Fully supports GPRS, WAP & MMS.
- Has no data cable.

In general the phone is very reliable, has all basic features that could be in a colored mobile phone and is low-priced (I bought it at 810 EGP about 140 USD) but if u want to customize it, make sure that u buy a line that supports GPRS, because the phone has no data cale.

N.B: Because of copyrights, u can't send the ringtones u receive on ur phone to other mobile phones (I received 3 NRT ringtones which I was unable to send to my friends :( )

If u have any info about a possible Data Cable for Nokia 6030, Plz email me on:
et_elsahhar[at]yahooSPAM[dot]com

remove spam

• 2005-08-26 21:45
  • n9jf

I think infra red is missing. if this feature would have been incorporated than this set might be a break through.nevertheless it still a good set.

• 2005-08-25 18:28
  • PTpA

Have nice features,Infra-red is missing but still worth the price.

• 2005-08-24 07:40
  • PVtv

hi,i want to ask about nokia 6030 and 6021.whats the total memory of these nokia cell phones,6030 have 500kb or about 3mb.here in pak there is no putsh to talk or email client over phone.so what would be best ,either 6030 or 6021.thanks

• 2005-08-24 05:10
  • PIbA

yeah i bought this phone it is really nice n=but I wish they had put some more stuff in it....
Hey but worth its price.
And the radio is kool

• 2005-08-23 16:03
  • P%vR

i want to know whether this phone has PC connectivity and if data cable can be used?

• 2005-08-23 10:00
  • P@Lj

the phone is sleek and good but i want to know how many messages can it store. and its worth for this cost i have it already its realy good..

• 2005-08-22 12:56
  • j2Qj

it is mono radio

• 2005-08-22 03:13
  • PyI}

I've just called Nokia Careline in Egypt and they said that Nokia 6030 has NO pc connectivity in Middle East.

The phone is 825 EGPs from ITSALAT with 1 year guarantee and insurance against fire, water & smash. It will be available very soon In Shaa Allah.

The charger is 105 EGPs from ITSALAT too.

Best Regards.

• 2005-08-21 15:30
  • n9jg

This phone is great! java 2.0, radio, and for only 49.99 on O2.

• 2005-08-19 10:38
  • nE3c

plz any one tell me that 6030 have any type of pc connectivity mean it has some cable connection with PC or not

• 2005-08-18 08:03
  • Sfpk

hi. how is the display of this phone? as its passive matrix... also what is the quality of rado?

• 2005-08-17 22:50
  • mcMR

Where can I find Data Cabel. Is this some kind of mini-USB or...?

• 2005-08-14 15:18
  • nUxc

Its Out !!! 6030 is Out here in India and the price is 5500 INR.

• 2005-08-10 00:21
  • in{D

Does every one know that Ollila, that would be the former boss of Nokia has gone to Shell...and Cisco has been talking to Nokia about a merger...maybe times are shaky or time to team up like sonyericsson did! question is who will call the shots?

• 2005-08-08 21:29
  • Tqxe

finally, a basic, decent-looking phone from nokia. no camera, but that's ok with me since i prefer having a separate digicam. but they should've placed IR or at least included a data cable in the package. i have the black one and it looks elegant. techies and teenagers would probably look elsewhere but this one's ok for an old geezer like me who likes the simpler things in life.

• 2005-08-06 00:38
  • PRQx

i m confused that this phone can have that Blue Tooth facality or not.

Pls let me know

• 2005-08-05 10:31
  • iwqD

Hi this is Nimish & i ve just bought this phone & i m so far satisfied with this handset bcoz it has a unique look & specially the keys they look awesome & radio has add on charms to this phone & the most importyantly is its price this is very much affordable & can come in to middle class buyer pockets easily.

Nimish Shukla.

• 2005-08-05 10:27
  • iwqD

22.08.05 is the release date we have for this to be out on 02 in the UK!!!

• 2005-08-03 11:43
  • S35r

It's good looking mobile. Since I was facing the problem that during service hours, I can't bring mobile with camera inside my company premises. So, I was searching a mobile with FM and color screen Lastly, I got ad of this model. I want to know the launch date of this phone.
It's nice .

• 2005-08-02 11:45
  • PWY9
Total of 1242 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 6030.