Nokia 6108 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.3

hello sir , my mobil is problem at time , sum time no working in mobil keey bord , pl u help me, and gide,
??????????

• 2011-11-09 18:38
  • KSix

> In reply to Mehdi Sara @ 2008-06-17 20:42 from 3beY - click to readya buddyy i am also having the same phone & my dog ate its body so i want ur phone to replace my phones body tell me how should i get it?

• 2009-01-18 13:57
  • 2@xQ

> In reply to rakesh @ 2008-05-09 09:31 from vtCb - click to readhi, i have one of this and it fell in to water but it's LCD is ok.. do you want it?

• 2008-06-17 20:42
  • 3beY

hi! i have buyed this mobile 4months back now this mobile is not showing any display on my mobile screen. only i can here sound and picup an incoming call. pls tell me where i can change this modle display screen.

• 2008-05-09 09:31
  • vtCb

i had this phone 6 years back,and i just bought it about 1k something,and tht time this fon was just released,and 2 weeks after had it,i was accident,and my car was fell into the pond,which almost lead me to drawn,and the pond has my phone in it.6 days back to back people accident at the same place. and i'm one of the lucky victim,because the previous 3 and the after 2 all of them died on the spot.

• 2007-12-29 11:59
  • ibcE

i love it! my kind of phone! Thanks to Nokia. You're the BEST!

• 2007-07-05 18:54
  • UBTx

the best phone I ever had! thanks NOKIA! you simply rocks!

• 2007-04-28 07:48
  • P%u$

it's great phone.i've just bought it today in guangzhou.sounds is ok and price is reasonable

• 2006-03-01 10:52
  • TVDB

this is my current handphone its nice

• 2006-01-08 02:55
  • F4pr

99% sucks fone

• 2005-12-29 11:48
  • UdYC

I'm currently using this phone. I think it's ok. I agree that it does make VERYY VERRRYY LOOUUDD clicking noises when you type which is very annoying.. The chinese dictionary is cool, although useless if one does not need it.. Overall, a good phone~

• 2005-12-27 09:13
  • ijs9

I'm tkink..........It's G-R-E-A-T!!!!!!!!

• 2005-06-18 15:22
  • PW9@

I'm currently using this phone. And I don't really like it. when you write something (not using the touchpad), it makes a VERY loud clicking noise. And the writing recognition is very slow and not very accurate. The pop-port connector has something wrong with it cos whenever i wanna connect my camera headset, it's kinda wobbly and can't send the pictures to my phone. all the other things are cool.

• 2005-04-03 12:52
  • TST8

strange phone. its OK though.

• 2005-04-01 18:15
  • mqjD
  • Orlando J Rodriguez
  • Rating0

Can I use this phone in all the world? If can't use this phone please tell me wich one I can use.
Thanks.

• 2005-03-08 18:32
  • TWXx

It's a sexy nokia design, a walking english-chinese dict. no need to carry one.U can dict,talk,hear & read with this sexy nokia.It's a god gift phone I even slept with it and next morning the sexy nokia wakes me up!!!!I almost can make love with it but unfortunately thank god I still can call those pay-sex call. U the best babe!!!!

• 2005-02-28 13:58
  • UB2E
  • Rev;Pastor.olapade o
  • Rating0

i don't have any opinion on nokia 6108 but my request is your E-mail address just because i am serious in need of nokia 6680 of which i don't know how contact you.
pls, send your E-mail address.

• 2005-02-19 18:47
  • MPPT

ugly phone....

• 2005-02-19 09:33
  • RZgK

i'm quite fascinated with this model and i'm wondering if this unit is already available in the philippines.

• 2005-02-19 09:22
  • UDV7

I was just wondering if this phone could be bought in the UK or perhaps be bought in bulk from China or something. I really like this phone, and hope that someone can answer my question! Thanks

• 2005-02-18 00:00
  • MSRn
Total of 95 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 6108.