Nokia 6110 - user opinions and reviews

7.6
7.6
7.7

What a Phone

brings good memories of those days when holding a phone in hand was something.

Good memories. Thank you Nokia for connecting people in real manner.

• 2014-12-17 10:27
  • Xm@I

what a phon good network coverage internet speed good

• 2014-12-05 15:26
  • tUdx

Talktime: Alot
Stand-By: An eternity.

This is nothing but a classic. You could get this in chameleon finish..
And Snake.. Good heavens... SNAKE!!!

• 2014-10-29 21:28
  • ms%U

It's 2014 and my 6110 is still working perfectly fine. A+ everything.

• 2014-05-26 04:23
  • 2xwt

Along with the Ericsson T28s, these 2 are the iconic image of a mobile phone.
No matter what they invent now, there are to many phones, most of them the same (there is no design these days, all phones are iPhone 1 like) and NONE of them can be as COOL today as T28 & 6110 (Cameleon) were in their days and even now.
Plus in those days a GSM device was something new and fasccinating. Now it's common, we don't admire a phone anymore, we just go for more cores, more RAM and more DPI :(

• 2013-10-23 08:18
  • q9}y

Woooooow I used to loooooove this phone n just the sight of it brings goood memories....I think it is the one that clearly defined Nokia as a leader in the industry

I can't remember what didn't happen to mine but i'd really love to own it again. classic :-)

• 2013-08-23 08:45
  • Np}}

• 2013-08-23 08:44
  • Np}}

I feel Nokia product very good. Myself about nokia 6110 is it's simple configtion but facilites.

sieumuachung.vn

• 2013-06-10 06:38
  • H03B

This phone made NOKIA global company :-)
Brilliant gadget for the beginning of the mobile telephone era.

• 2013-05-23 11:56
  • g5b9

my first love....
i still have it in my desk at office...
TY Nokia!

• 2013-05-03 23:34
  • 0mXe

my first phone which i used since 1999 very good one.till now it is working.

• 2013-04-21 06:07
  • RK4h

If the screen seem to fade and get back on when pressed on with fingers, it is just the oxidation on the screen contacts. Disasembling this one is pretty simple, u just need a sort of a small flat screwdriver and a small torx as I remember it. It has two "motherboards" in a sort of a sandwitch, with a screen attached onto one of them. Dont remember how exactly the screen is attached to the board, but it was quite obvious how to disassemble just by looking at it. Once u get the screen off, use soft cloth and just a drop of medical alcohol to wipe contacts clean. Then assemble back once its dry. Probably you'll want to replace a small battery cell you find inside the "sandwitch" - it keeps settings once the main battery is removed.

• 2013-04-02 20:26
  • n}$2

> In reply to harry @ 2013-01-29 16:50 from KA06 - click to readI am still looking 4 1, if any please?

• 2013-03-15 21:05
  • NH}J

Back in the day when nokia was king of the hill

• 2013-03-06 21:54
  • rv44

I have one too.
But the images on the LCD screen is fading so its difficult to read.
Does anyone have a 6110 to sell?
Many thanks,
Constantine, Singapore

• 2013-02-25 05:46
  • uHPy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-15 20:59 from 25L0 - click to readi want to buy this phone , will u

• 2013-01-29 16:50
  • KA06

Ibought from market in 2012 used condition but locked after unlocking my mother is using in home and runing well bat timing is better but heavy cell phone its good and atractive phone some people laughing with me at this phone but good.

• 2012-11-15 20:59
  • 25L0

classic

• 2012-11-13 19:22
  • mXmK

After 15 years, I still have this 1st phone. Have tried my kids new phone but just cannot come to terms in toughness, clarity, reliability & battery usage. Every time in the lift after work, everyone will turn their attention to look at my phone with a 'wow' factor or 'oh my gosh !' motion despite whatever phone they were holding. Got a plastic protective cover & is a bit worn out. Phone still looks brand new despite all these years. But couldn't find any plastic replacement cover so far. How disappointed.

• 2012-11-04 01:15
  • P%LP

This was my second phone and possibly still my all-time favorite. Reliable, good with signal, the best worm-game! :D Absolutely loved. Almost am thinking if I could still order one online somewhere..

• 2012-10-20 04:32
  • 86A@
Total of 199 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 6110.