Nokia 6120 classic - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.0
7.0
7.1

Best nokia phone ever i bought it in 2013 but it's awesome, the internet is fast and whatsapp, facebook, opera, etc is working. Thank you nokia for inventing such a masterpiece

• 2015-01-25 12:58
  • PUMu

Can i download and install viber for my nokia 6120c. Any one help me?

• 2015-01-22 10:35
  • HILg

> In reply to Chamee @ 2015-01-18 02:18 from iwpK - click to readyes on ovi store

• 2015-01-19 07:51
  • U2d1

> In reply to Chamee @ 2015-01-18 02:18 from iwpK - click to readyes you can access with whats app

• 2015-01-19 05:00
  • teuN

Can i download whats apps for my nokia 6120c. Any one help me.

• 2015-01-18 02:18
  • iwpK

i have one with good condition... i like it sound when i turn mp3... superr...

• 2015-01-15 04:06
  • tDRP

very good but very late! it open some apps very late

• 2015-01-10 09:12
  • FeGV

Ah! The phone that stole my love and attention to other phones. For years I coveted one although I was attracted to it years after it was released, it wasn't until 2013 that i got my 1st unit. Bought it as 2nd hand, the unit was, modest to say, annoying as it turned out that it has a mind of its own because it would turn off and turn back on again on its own. Tried to "fix" the phone by reflashing it hoping that it would cure the problem but it stayed the same. Tired with the same hard-headedness by my phone, i bought a 2nd unit but it turned out to have the same gremlins that plagued the 1st unit. I decided not to use both phones due to the nature of it but when they are working properly, boy do they pack a solid punch for their size! At the time of writing, it's been 7 and a half years since the phone was introduced and has been long discontinued. Nowadays, its the iPhone 6 and SGS5 that dominates the smartphone market but this phone is still quite awesome for me. The fact that i bought a 3rd unit after a year of not using the previous 2 units is a testament of its worthiness for me. Sad to say, even the 3rd unit has the same issue with the other ones but it took me a while to adapt to it. Right now, im using the 2nd unit to write this comment and yes, it still has a mind of its own, but that's just it. I guess i cant just have all things together but nonetheless this phone is brilliant! Even the mobile internet is quick and it gets my job done! Thank you Nokia for this wonderful phone!

• 2015-01-09 13:29
  • v0qJ

one of the best cellphone in Nokia.and my fouvrit

• 2015-01-08 17:40
  • vGNJ

> In reply to sooraj sharma @ 2014-07-08 04:31 from PAXY - click to readDownload apps from phoneky.com.
Then click on java application and then download. Every app will install.

• 2014-12-25 03:37
  • PAm7

I have been using this phone since early 2008 and I am still using it. It is an amanzing phone! Everybody tells me to buy a new one but I am verry happy with it and until will be totally dead i would not change it.

• 2014-12-19 08:42
  • Layc

i used it for 5 year man

• 2014-12-16 12:25
  • Mfx9

i use this phone from 2008 until early 2014. what a wonderful phone! i never experience any problems with this one. i use samsung before and i feel so much differences. i love its weight, dimension, etc. the only one reason i buy a new phone is because this phone being soaked in my washing machine for a night. what a pity. even it is dead now, but i still keep this one because so much memories i've made with this phone. thank you 6120 classic. you've made my beautiful days behind.

• 2014-12-15 20:39
  • sEyG

I used this phone for 3 years....!!
I think considering it's releasing time and others phone of the time of then ....push this phone to a place that could make anyone crushed on this phone back then.
I think it was the best of all symbian phone.
There ain't any problem running this phone...bt in case of using Whatsapp and other apps at a time ...the ram stands as a great problem !
And I loved that phone. :)

• 2014-12-11 14:17
  • vTQT

I used this phone for 3 years....!!
And I loved that phone. :)

• 2014-12-11 14:12
  • vTQT

> In reply to shahid @ 2014-07-10 18:35 from 3x8k - click to readYou can only use the front camera for video calling, it's not working for skype

• 2014-12-06 17:49
  • X}em

This phone is very good. Beause its very helpful & greatful to me. Its Feature are very best. All the android function like whatsapp, line & other etc. app supported. That phone 3gp network & GPRS very fast. I very thankful to Nokia .........................

• 2014-11-28 11:19
  • uwwk

nokia 6120c is a no.1 phone.all apps supporting in this phone.this phone is very very good phone thank you nokia worlds no1 phone.

• 2014-11-26 12:05
  • 7j}i

no complaints
till now... working smoothly..

• 2014-11-23 03:17
  • v{{8

best phone i ever had... no complaints till now... working smoothly..

• 2014-11-19 17:12
  • utDW
Total of 6889 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 6120 classic.