Nokia 6125 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.8
6.7
6.8

Using it from last 4 years.bt now its having a NO DISPLAY LIGHT problem(everythin working perfectly).How to fix it guys pliz help me.

• 2013-11-16 13:14
  • XuLP

What can i do to get another one 6125.

• 2012-05-07 12:58
  • NHHt

Try going to the nearest "Nokia Care Center" you can find a new casing for this phone ... and it would assure you that its authentic and original but the problem is ... buying an original casing would cost you so much ... Casing for clamshell phones were very quite expensive :(

• 2011-12-23 10:26
  • wYL@
  • F

please please please tell me where can i find a casing of this phone im really having a dificult time finding it i dont want to replace this phone i love this so much! im from philippines in bacolod city and im gonna die if i cant find a casing of this phone cause my casing is totaly broken. thank you!

• 2011-08-30 08:14
  • UD}{

im having this phone it my big problem is jo, still im loving and enjoying it till now.. but my big problem is where to find a casing and accesories vof nokia 6125... its so hard to find one.

• 2011-08-30 08:07
  • UD}{

Its a very nice phone I have it till now but problem is it does not have spares because my cover is cracked

• 2011-03-02 14:27
  • futu
  • F

I've had this phone for 4.5 years now, no problem whatsoever it still works fine + battery ok but feel the need to upgrade to a smartphone...

• 2010-10-18 02:55
  • pYRH

I have this phone over 3 years now and i love it. So far i've had no glitches and issues with using it. Its slick & easy to handle with many useful features. My only difficulty is getting a flip case to store it in. I love Nokia. Can't beat quality.

• 2010-09-12 04:33
  • QKq9

My partner had this phone, found the big buttons very handy for using. It was just a shame it didnt survive its accidental hot wash and dry through the washing machine. The phone fired up etc after drying but just never made anymore calls.

• 2010-07-20 17:20
  • m5EV

its been a lovely phone,3yrs now its time to replace it. had button malfunctions twice but nothing serious. its time to move on now :-(

• 2010-04-16 10:12
  • yuvf

this is a wonderfful mobile

• 2010-04-10 13:24
  • iBtv

ohhhh it´s a nice & the best mobile in the world.
Ilove it. And I dont sure that I buy other mobile so great like that again.

• 2010-04-10 13:23
  • iBtv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-01-11 21:43 from IaYb - click to readcould u plz tell me how i can format this phone

• 2010-04-07 09:56
  • fwVa

plz can any one tell how to send the business card from 6125 nokia cell, because my cell display has been ruined. i want that no emergency......

• 2010-02-01 11:13
  • 2Z0C

I loved this phone with my life, i wish it never broke, i could do just about anything with this phone, i so wish i could get it back.

• 2010-01-11 21:43
  • IaYb

well owning this kind of phone..uhhhhhmmmm....at first hand already had a problem....
phone will reboot itself....had it dropped it alot times of times but the screen pretty survive huh...but mostly all the above probs i also experience that...

• 2009-12-23 23:26
  • wc7c

It is a nice phone

• 2009-10-29 17:43
  • utAk
  • Adam banda Zimbabwe
  • Rating0

It is laptop in my pocket i love this phone its just the housing which is difficult to get.

• 2009-10-03 17:43
  • f3fN

Its an awesome phone...i hav been using it for one and a half yr..nd never faced a problem..but its sad that this model is not manufactured nw :((

• 2009-09-20 08:48
  • Ia19

Very good phone, a bit big but reliable. Had few problems with buttons though.

• 2009-09-17 20:48
  • yuts
Total of 521 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 6125.