Nokia 6210 Navigator - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.3

its not true that some have said many people dont like this phone this is a better version of the navigator its better than the previously released navigator by nokia and i like the keypad nothing wrong with it yes its like the keypad in the 6500 slider but it have been really cool in that phone so it better be great in this phone also ...

• 2008-02-19 09:03

its a good phone.
& better navigater

• 2008-02-18 11:53
  • vG6v

Another blunder by Nokia (or maybe not considering there are sheep among us). The buttons on this thing look like the 6500. Absolute rubbush. If you like it, cool, but I don't and niether do many of the people I talk to. Buttons are how you interact with the phone, and in my opinion, one of, if not, the most important part of a phone. And these new nokia phones consintrate on "sleek" looking design instead of practial and then building the "sleek" look on top of that. Also Nokia phones have some serious bugs. I have a Nokia, and I love there features, but the phones just ain't made to last, and are more difficult to use (thanks to the design). Also, I sell these things, so I do know a lot about the problems nokias have.

• 2008-02-17 01:53
  • vuL%

SE W760i Copied by Nokia...

shame.

• 2008-02-16 19:28
  • nEwT

I had a chance to play with the 6110 navigator and that was amazing.. with these slight adjustments made this phone should be well decent. look forward to being able to have a mess with one and may also concider buying one in the future.

• 2008-02-16 10:16
  • mqqH

What type of GPS receiver is installed. Is it a SiRF Star III or the same one they placed in the N95 8GB??

• 2008-02-16 01:53
  • fuNg

This phone seems so nice and is more advanced than 6110. The camera is 3.2mp with autofocus so I think it´ll take very good pictures. GSM arena team forgot to include in the camera specifications the autofocus feature.
To the guy that was talking about this as a copy of w760 let me tell you that this 6210 isn´t near as crap as the w760. I´m sure this´ll be better because S60 and better camera. Nokia keep it rocking!!

• 2008-02-15 22:46
  • PrWa

it looks like SE W760!!!... ahehe poor nokia... i think u deserve the photocopier award...

• 2008-02-15 08:29
  • PB4%

Nokia are on the right track with this phone,colour options are good.Not everybody wants a black handset,if it has got 5MP cam it will go over well in sales. 6110nav is popular but better camera would have helped.

• 2008-02-14 08:41
  • RJdi

Personally, I think the design of the phone is quite sleek.. Especially in black, it does make the phone looks cool.. As for the functions, I think Nokia is unrivalled and I hope it continues so.. =)

• 2008-02-13 23:56
  • 5y4}

If only it wasn't a bloody slide.

• 2008-02-13 09:57
  • 2CLm

this phone looks good specification wise but design .........................thats a whole nother story. why couldn't it not have a steel finish like its predecessor 6110

• 2008-02-12 18:43
  • my2e

Is it just me or does this phone look a lot worse (designwise) than the 6110?

• 2008-02-12 06:30
  • uBFw

Anh

the reas0n y u d0nt have this ph0ne right n0w is cuz......... IT HASNT BEEN RELEASED YET!!!!!

l0l.

• 2008-02-12 05:23
  • 4a0m

Pitty about the talk time thought would of expected something a little better. Packed with features which is cool but does anyone else think it looks cheap?

• 2008-02-12 03:57
  • PI0}

i dont have this phone because i cant afford it...hahaha

• 2008-02-12 03:54
  • PI0}

me and my team built this phone frm the ground up the stats are a little off this phone will be released with wifi.. also the camera is 5 mp not 3.15 and has a 8 g hard drive...

• 2008-02-12 03:30
  • yV6H

Very Nice, Looks Nicer Than 6110 Navigator I Have. Probably Gonna Get This:D. Can't Wait.

• 2008-02-11 21:50
  • wgE3

NOKIA lost it !!! so soon

• 2008-02-11 18:24
  • vwwb
Total of 985 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 6210 Navigator.