plz 6233 users tell me the sound of this phone in ear peace is it like 6630 ,better or worce
im using my 6233 for only two days. there seems to be a problem (maybe virus) with my memory card. i can only access my memory card using the gallery option from the main menu. i can not access the memory card when i want to use the files from the card (tones, themes, wallpaper, screensaver). i also noticed a new folder (rather folders) inside the memory card- the folder name contains ascii codes and i can not open, cut, and delete the folder. need help please. tnx. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hi, how do you activate the password on the memory card? Its says set but once exited to the main menu and go back in its not asking for a password. thanx
thanks a lot MIGS! I am more tempted for 6233 now!
how about battery life? Say for 1~2 hour MP3/FM usage per day?
Name is migs from the Philippines.
Been using my 6233 for several months now without any BIG problems.
Just want to answer some questions:
1. You can only use the FF/REW for listening music/songs. press and HOLD the |>| to fast forward and release the hold on your desired spot of the song.
2. The phone has a BUG with the receiving time of sms.
3. If virus on phones means malicious codes that can harm the phone, yes.. i think it can have a virus. Even the nokia 3310 had a virus I received a text message that reformated my 3310 phone. i think It may happen too with any other phone.
4. The data cable is not included in the package. It's sold seperately.. I dont know why.
5. Here in the Philippines, we use Crystal Cases (that's what we call it) to protect the phone.. its a cellphone case (additional casing aside from the one it has now). I hope you guys have it there wherever you are.
6. The 6233 can play a specific type of Flash file - FLASHLITE 1.1 games - similar to the sudoku game which is pre installed.
You can visit my site for other helpful tips on nokia 6233. Plus i have a list of games and applications that works on it too.. migs.wordpress.com
Hi 6233 users.
1. can I know if USB data cable comes with package? I know for sure that PC Sync s/w CD is bundled with it, but what about Data Cable?
2. How is battery life?
Thanks in advace
Where can I get the software 'Tressor'? Is it FREE? Is there any other software which is compatible to N6233, which stores IMP info. securely, and safe?
By the way, may i know where can i get "Tressor".........???
Have you tested on ValhallaChat ??
"ValhallaChat" seem not very stable, I've tested it and found that if 6233 hosted a room other people join the room, software can give us "Application Error" and disconnected. If 6233 join the room created by others, the message screen show blank while the other side can see what you type.
But I do found a stable and working chatting program, it called "Chat2U" at "www.getjar.com/products/1009/Chat2U"
how or where do i go to get Upgrade the software/firware in this phone i have v3.70 and it has problems want to upgrade it as soon as possible
i got this phone on contract 4 months ago and have since had 3 replacements... first due to the phone turning off all the time and bluetooth now workin and messages taking 30 mins to send and just more continious problems... the second the phone just stopped working and wouldnt turn on. ive had my thirs for 3 days and so far soo gud, really dissapointed with this phone though.
I wanna know whether i can purchase a n 6233.......... is there any complains or can i go for it..........................
Re: Audio Adapter. Thanks Samir for the info. To be honest, I've never heard of AD-39 and I can't seem to find it anywhere on Google. Is it a Nokia accessory?
Re: Valhallachat. Interesting program but seems you can only chat with phones that have the program installed and running. Can't bluejack then. :(
just upgradedmy nokia 6233 firmware to 4.91. Heard from the nokia service centre that this version was released on 10 Nov
HAHA, i love that Valhallachat its great though i havent used it because if someone is 10 - 100 metres away wouldnt you prefer to talk to them? but there would be useful times. So though i havent used it i think its a great idea, the fact that its free also is a + + + + Please more sites like these for free 6233 downloads.
Dear all ameteaur Users of 6233 Irvine and Tresor in particular.I have used 'Tressor' a software used to store Imp informations as PIN'S and passwords it is very usefull and works fine with 6233 secondly i have used Audio adapter AD-39 and have found its performance satisfactory.Further the MMC-90 Cable also connects the 6233 with any music player with stereo RCA sockets directly so that it can be heared through amplifier.