Umm, I bought the phone and have "Sucesfully Registered my SIM card" online and now it says "No coverage, Sim Unrecongnised" or something along those lines. I know it's because that the SIM hasn't had time to "find itself" but it's now turned off and would like to know HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT BEFORE THE SIM WILL BE READY TO USE...
Hi Liz. Yes you can put your photos and songs on your phone if you need to from the computer. 1.
You can use the 64mb card that comes with it. But I recommend at least a 1 or 2gb microsd memory card .They come with adapter to go into a card reader.
2. You need a card reader in your laptop or computer.
3. To print pics all you do is take memory card out of phone and insert into adapter then put into SD slot in printing station.
There you go.
Hey i'm going to buy this phone tomorrow and i was wondering if anything goes HORRIBLY WRONG with it after a while and also can you put photos and songs from your computer onto it??? and can you take it 2 a digital print out station and print the pictures.
THANX AND BYE, LUV LIZ!!!!
Hi. Yes this fone is very good.
2. Can be customized with many different themes,tones available on the net.
3. Nice metallic stainless steel finish.
4. Music and ring tones sound great through the stereo speakers! Very loud!
5. Txting is easy!
6. The screen is bright and clear
7. Camera is good. No flash for nite shots
but u can use night mode.
8. Call quality is good.
9. Video capture is great at 640 X 480.
10. This is the successor to the 6230i
11. This has bigger screen ,better sound and easier to use because the keypad buttons are bigger. Only 6mb memory but u can add 1 or 2gb memory card. I have! Awesome.
12. If you dont really care about video calling(i dont) then this fone is maybe ok for you.
Great phone. Short-cut keys and 5 way navigational button make using the phone a breeze. There are 1000s of themes ,tones ,screensavers available online to choose from! Screen is crisp and clear. The sound is amazing! Txting is a breeze, very fast due to the ergonomic design of the keypad and phone. Camera is great for daylight situations ,ok for lowlight snaps. Video capture at 640 X 480 high quality is amazing for a camera phone! Only gripe 6mb of internal memory but who cares cos any media content and addtional games etc I stored on the 2gb microsd card. Highly recommended!
why is it rated so pathetically compared with the 6233 even though they are the same phone only branded differently
hi guys do any of u know whether Mig33 works in this mobile r not pliz let me. i wana be sure b4 i buy thanx
dosnt seem very good because i dont have a manual/ instructions. does anyone know where i could download 1 or somthing, plz help reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Nokia 6234 or Samsung Z720V ?
2. Did you upgrade the firmaware of the 6234 through Nokia software updater ? Any problems ?
Could any body tell me how i can make the phone ring for more than 30 seconds and can you take off the low sound at the begining of an incoming call please. Cracking phone would highlt recomend...
This phone is awesome.
-MicroSD memory card (i got a 1gb one)
-Videos (you cant fast foward and rewind :( )
I love it!
hey....i bought the nokia 6234 about 2 days ago n i hav only found one problem wit da fone wen i set a pic as my screensaver the animation of my screensaver doesnt work it just shows a still image of da pik....can sum1 help me fix da problem.....thnx
I received my phn on Friday, and am quite happy with it. Please could you advise why I am not able to set-up Mxit.
This is how I have done it : Web - go to address - and then I enter the mxit.co.za address, but it doesnt seem to work.
I am not happy with this phone. I've owned a 6234 for two months now and is considering selling it.
The Vodafone custom software is way more trouble than it's worth; it messes with my IM applications. Nimbuzz wont work. Mig33 won't work. Mxit keeps logging out.
And don't get me started on the camera.
The sound quality of the built in speakers is amazing tho.
Pls, is there the possibility to eliminate the Vodafone items that appear in the different menu ? Such as, those ones that appear pressing the 'Preferiti' (Favourite) key (the initial left key) ?